Varsoon Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Miriele, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Tune New Member

Yes! Please run Assemblage of Magics! <3
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you both for your post. We will check to see what schedule the messengers may have available to bring their news to us. Although we cannot promise any specific days/times we will do our best! :)
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Adventurers!

There is a rumor that lost relics have been found to possibly belong to Antonius Bayle! Stop by Antonica on Sunday 1/8/23 around 10am PST to find out more!

NOTE: this task is not repeatable.

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Adventurers!

There is an ever increasing threat to Qeynos and something must be done to stop it! Meet with someone in Antonica on Monday 1/23/23 around 2pm PST to lend a hand.

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  5. Life New Member

Hello friend guides, I am sure most people are preoccupied with Mara and the new hunters, but maybe at some point not too far out we can all take a breath and go relic hunting? I'd love a break from outer space, I think. :)
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Life!

We will look at talking to the scholars again. (they were here several weeks ago) We are trying to bring you a variety of activities to keep things fun and exciting so keep watching for other visitors coming your way :)
    Life likes this.
  7. Laneth New Member

I for one would love another Assemblage of Magics. I think I missed the previous one, and I have 2 characters who would love to do it! <3
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Laneth!

As noted before, we are in talks to bring the scholar out again and will do our best. We cannot promise any specific days or times however.

Thanks for supporting your Guides and being patient while we work out all those visits for you :)
    Yareth likes this.
  9. Toad New Member

Can we get the bag quest or Fungoid Fascination added to Varsoon Guide queue?
    Yareth likes this.
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Toad!

We have a request out to our contacts to see when they can visit us. They cannot confirm a date or time just yet, so be patient while we work out the details. :)
  11. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you!

Have you heard the rumors? There have been whispers in the taverns and secrets in the crafting halls. Mysterious strangers have been spotted digging around Antonica looking for lost relics. Some say these lost relics may have been hidden by Antonius Bayle himself!

Stop by Antonica on Sunday 02/26/2023 around 12:30pm Pacific Time to see how you can get involved in the search for these lost relics!

Note: This task is *not* repeatable.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Life likes this.
  12. Leibnitz New Member

The event yesterday was great, thank you!
    Leib
    Miriele likes this.
  13. Life New Member

Thank you for yesterday's guide event!
    Miriele likes this.
  14. Riversongs New Member

Would love to get a Drum of the Shattered Lands from the guide event on this server if at all possible? I don't remember what zone is needed for the quest if any.
  15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Riversongs and thanks for posting!

Sadly we cannot guarantee or promise specific rewards but we will do our best to bring events to all of you that will hopefully provide something you will enjoy :)
    Riversongs likes this.
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Adventurers!

A gnome has been working tirelessly to create the perfect gift for his lady love and needs your help! Stop by Darklight Wood on Thursday, 4/6/23 around 2pm PDT to lend a hand.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  17. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

Greetings Varsoon,

I heard a rumor that a troll jeweler will be seeking assistance tonight April 10 at around 6pm in the Enchanted Lands.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Adventurers!

An Arasai is testing some new ideas but needs assistance as it is dangerous to go out alone. Seek him out in Nektulos Forest on Monday, 5/8/23 around 2pm PDT.

19. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you!

A froglok is in the Feerrott will looking for assistance! Can you help them before it is too late?
    Seek him out around 6pm Pacific on May 17th!
    Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  20. Rivenly New Member

Any chance we will have someone in Butcherblock telling stories of beautiful runed axes soon?
    Yareth likes this.