Varsoon Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Miriele, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello there varsoonerverss :)

We do apologize that you were not able to make today's event. :( Guides are volunteers and also players just like you, so our schedules may not always meld with everyone all the time. Also not all events will be announced ahead of time, if we run something on the fly, which will happen off and on.

We care about all of you and will continue to run this and other events as often as we can and will make announcements here if we know ahead of time so do not be discouraged as this event will be around again and again :)

In an effort to help with the situation, maybe you can provide some time frames that would work for you all? Note that all of our schedules are based on pacific time as Darkpaw is based in California.
    Zooey likes this.
  2. Zooey New Member

This guide event is awesome! The guides that run it are there for hours too- they are very much appreciated, and I hope we will see this one again too!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. ziplock9000 New Member

Thank you for running the Bag GE on Varsoon again at a time convenient for Europeans.
    My guild was in raid at the time and we all stopped to pick it up.. so very convenient.
    Thanks!

I can also recommend using an ACT trigger to look for the word "guide" in general chat and then give a text to speech message to alert you. This is how we found out.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings!

There is a rumor across the lands that lost relics have been found to possibly belong to Antonius Bayle! Stop by Antonica on Sunday 8/21/22 around 9am PDT to see how you can help!

Note: This task is not repeatable.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Thanks New Member

What are the chances of doing a rotating schedule? A lot of people miss these events because it's either super early in the morning on a weekend or its in the middle of the day on a weekday. Doing the same time every event kind of sets a preference for Eastern Standard Time players, the rest of us would like to participate as well! =)
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Thanks, appreciate your post. :)

We are players just like yourselves and do this on our own time so there is no real rotating schedule. We will continue to make every effort to do different days and times as we have been. Also, everything we do will always be scheduled in PT, and so far have done this at 9am, 1230pm, 5pm, 6pm, and on a Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon.

We do know not all players may be able to make every event we schedule but we will do our best as our schedules allow!
    Aggy and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Shibuya New Member

I have also missed the bag quest but have now put this thread on "Watch" so hopefully I will get emailed at a time when I can do it in the UK. I appreciate your doing this on a voluntary basis and thank you in advance.
  8. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

The lands of Norrath have heard the tidings...

News has been received that lost relics have been found around Norrath that may possibly have belonged to Antonius Bayle!
    Stop by Antonica on Saturday, 8/27/22 around 11:00 am PST to see how you can help!
    (1:00 pm CST, 2:00 pm EST and 7:00 pm GMT)

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  9. Adriana New Member

I also miss out on this everytime. need better notifications somehow
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adriana and thanks for your post :)

We understand it can be frustrating if you are unable to make one of our events. This last event was posted 2 days ahead of time so notice was provided but sometimes we will run things on the fly because we have spare time and would rather run an event with short notice than not run it at all.

If you or others have not done so already, you can set up for notifications on these forums. When you are in a specific thread you want to watch, you can click the "watch thread" option which will give you notifications at the top of the page if something is posted there.

You also can set up for notifications by clicking your name at the top right and choosing "alert preferences" in the drop down and then choose any or all of the options listed. Also, under the "preferences" section you can choose to be alerted by email for threads you create or have replied to.

I hope this helps :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. BladeParker New Member

I also missed it again, by 5 minutes! One more time please? I have added notifications to this thread, thank you for the tip!
  12. NinjaBubs New Member

13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you both for your posts. :)

We will definitely look at running it again, as soon as we can work out schedules since these types of quests keep our helpers on line for long periods of time, so we want to be sure we have the free time available to spend with you. :)
  14. BladeParker New Member

Thank you so much! Interesting though, I 'watched' this thread with email notifications turned on but I didn't receive an email when you posted your message. (I checked spam too) I also double checked the email address on my account and my forum notification settings. It all looks good. Not sure what happened with that but I'll be sure to check back here regularly.
  15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings!

There is a rumor that lost relics have been found that possibly belonged to Antonius Bayle! Stop by Antonica on Saturday 9/3/22 around 7am PDT to see how you can help!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
    Adriana likes this.
  16. Adriana New Member

can you say where in antonica? i have 8 lvl 50 alts i want to have parked in the area :)
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adriana :)

The exact location will be announced right before our visitor comes to hand out her task, so you will see it in game :)
    Adriana likes this.
  18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings!

Preparation for a family birthday is coming up but your help is needed to make it the best ever! Stop by on Friday, 9/9/22 around 2pm PDT near the Enchanted Lands docks to see how you can assist!

Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Hello Varsoon!

Rumour has it that an adventurous Arasai who is unfortunately fettered and cannot leave home will be looking for excellent experiment assistants in Darklight Woods on Sunday, September 11th at 5PM Pacific! Anyone wishing to assist should be on the lookout for the devious devil!

20. Pepsii New Member

Greetings kind and generous guides! May I respectively request the bag/status quest be run sometime soon please? We greatly appreciate your generosity!