Varsoon Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Miriele, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Yareth SWAT EQ

Hello Rivenly and welcome!

Unfortunately, due to the nature of these events, we cannot make any promises or guarantee that an event that rewards something specific can be scheduled. However, we do watch for requests and the team works hard to accommodate them when possible.
  2. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you!

We have received word that a dwarf will be asking for assistance tomorrow, June 4th, in the Butcherblock at noon! He hopes to see you all there!
  3. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

Greetings!

We just received word that a halfling will be needing assistance tonight June 8th in the Thundering Steppes at 7pm this evening.
  4. Tune New Member

"Players of Varsoon! There have been reports of the ground shaking in Darklight Wood and rumors going around that the ratonga culprits will return around 315pm PDT today, Wednesday 6/14/23."

Could you do this one again over the next 4 days if possible? We got news on discord only 20 mins(not a complaints <3 ) before it started and I was personally in a Hunter's mission group at that time <3
  5. Yareth SWAT EQ

Thank you for reaching out! I will pass this along to the team and see if we can arrange something soon.
    Finglebing likes this.
  6. Finglebing New Member

Any possibility the Assemblages of Magics could make another appearance sometime soon. I am just hearing about it and would love to participate. Thanks for all you do.:)
    Yareth likes this.
  7. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

I just received a message from an arisi in Darklight woods that he will be needing assistance on Wednesday June 28 at 5pm. Any interested adventurers should report to the Wanderlust Fair for further details.
  8. Yareth SWAT EQ

Hello, Finglebing and welcome to the Guide Forums! This is a great way to communicate with us about what you would like to see. We can't promise that we can run every single request as we are a group of players - just like you - who volunteer our time to run these events. Our Guides are very dedicated to what we do and make every effort to accommodate the requests we receive, but we can't make any promises.

Keep an eye on these forums, and on the official EverQuest II Discord to find announcements for Varsoon! Thank you so much for your support!
  9. Pepsii New Member

Hoping the Assemblages of Magic could be run soon! Pretty please with a Ratonga on top!
    Danascus likes this.
  10. Yareth SWAT EQ

We will relay this to the team! Thank you for your support!
    DemonGuy likes this.
  11. Yareth SWAT EQ

This JUST in!

A powerful necromancer is working on an experiment to make her the first of her kind in Norrath! Stop by Darklight Wood tonight, Wednesday 07/05/2023 around 7:30pm PDT to help.
  12. DemonGuy New Member

Woot awesome! Hopefully I did not miss it, those bags are awesome and gives an excuse to run around exploring some of the old zones.

Has this taken place yet? Did not see an update on here so hope not!
    Yareth likes this.
  13. Tune New Member

I have some alts and new guild members that would love to do "Assemblage of Magics" and hunt for the magic to unlock Antonious Bayle's armor!
    Yareth likes this.
  14. Yareth SWAT EQ

Not yet!

Understood!

We do have some things planned for this weekend! I will reply with more information tonight. :)
  15. Yareth SWAT EQ

Adventurers, this is just in!

A mysterious stranger has been spotted in the shadows of Antonica looking for discreet assistance with a royal problem. Hurry to help on Sunday, 07/30/2023 around 4pm Pacific time for details.
    DemonGuy likes this.
  16. Yareth SWAT EQ

More news from Varsoon!

There is news of newly discovered relics believed to have belonged to Antonius Bayle himself! Hurry to Antonica on Sunday, 07/30/2023 around 7pm Pacific Time for details.
    DemonGuy likes this.
  17. grrrrrl New Member

Is this still going on?
    (Edit) this wasnt the assemblege quest the hundreds of people hopes for. please give those guide(s) some props for dealing with the bulk of these folks :)
    Yareth likes this.
  18. Yareth SWAT EQ

Thank you for your kind words. We hope to run this event again in the future!
  19. Harrow New Member

Hello! I was very excited to see the two Guide Event Announcements from last weekend and had several guildies ask if it would be possible to schedule the Bayle Relics again at a time that works better for EU players. I know you're probably already planning on that, but it would be much appreciated :) Thank you for your hard work! (And I promise I'll teach them guide quest etiquette beforehand ;) )
  20. Yareth SWAT EQ

Thank you for your kind words! We will consult with the mysterious travelers and see if they can accommodate a more friendly time slot in the near future. :D