Varsoon Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Miriele, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Pepsii! We did just run it on 9/3 so it definitely will be coming around again soon. Keep an eye out here and in discord for announcements on that and all events we may have coming up!
  2. Pepsii New Member

Absolutely will! Again, thank you for your time!!
    Miriele likes this.
  3. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings!

There is a rumor across the lands that lost relics have been found to possibly belong to Antonius Bayle! Stop by Antonica on Thursday 09/15/2022 around 8am Pacific Time to see how you can help!

Note: This task is not repeatable.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Aled New Member

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for all of the guide events on Varsoon. Especially the bag quest.

I saw a post on discord that jogged my memory. Is there any chance of getting the dwarven axe one on varsoon?

Thanks!
  5. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Aled and thank you for your support of the Guides :)

I am sorry to say that event is not one currently available on Varsoon. When and if it does become something we can offer, we will be sure to let the players of Varsoon know. :)
  6. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello friends!

There is a rumor across the lands that lost relics have been found
    to possibly belong to Antonius Bayle! Stop by Antonica on
    Wednesday 10/5/2022 around 10:00am Pacific Time
    (12:00pm CST, 1:00pm EST, 6:00pm GMT)
    to see how you can help!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  7. Butterflyqueen Member

hello, it's been a while since I posted a response.
    I wanted to thank all of you who brought some extra fun to our new TLE server Varsoon.
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for the kind words Butterflyqueen! We love being here for all of you and are happy to hear that what we do makes an impact. We will continue to visit so keep an eye out here or on server! :)
  9. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings!

A researcher is coming to Halas in need of your help with some of the local fungal population. Stop by around 11am PDT on Sunday, 10/23/22 to see what you can do!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings!

I heard there is a Gnome is need of help to create the best lights in Norrath! Stop by the Commonlands on Saturday, 10/29/22 around 3pm PDT to lend a hand!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
    Nebulline likes this.
  11. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings!

A Dwarf was traveling all over Norrath but has grown weary and needs your skills to complete a task. Stop by Enchanted Lands on Friday, 11/4/22 around 10am PDT to lend a hand.

12. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Ohhh I'm so sorry my friends! My tinkered pen was having issues and will be sent back to the gnomes for repair!
    This quest is actually scheduled for

Wednesday, 11/9/2022 around 11:00am Pacific Time
    (this was incorrectly listed for 11/19/22)

Hello friends!

There is a rumor across the lands that lost relics have been found
    to possibly belong to Antonius Bayle! Stop by Antonica on
    Wednesday 11/9/2022 around 11:00am Pacific Time
    (1:00pm CST, 2:00pm EST, 7:00pm GMT)
    to see how you can help!

13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings!

A great hunter has just received a request from a wealthy merchant and needs your help to fulfill the order! Stop by the Commonlands on Saturday, 11/26/22 around 10am PST to lend your aid.

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  14. Jagang New Member

The Hunting Contest guide quest that was handed out on Varsoon server today poses some difficulties in getting completed. I'm unsure who actually designs the quest parameters or if the guides have any input to them, however the requirements seem tough to get done in a timely fashion and then return to the Guide person for turn in. The pelt drops of {uncommon} tag were almost non-exsistent, as I killed wolves, hyenas, lions, rhinos, elephants and vulrich all in the Commonland zone for over an hour and not a single pelt drop. I would recommend to adjust the quest parameters such that it will auto complete upon obtaining the pelts required as having the guide still present to complete is unlikely once pelts are finally received.
    magnamundian likes this.
  15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Varsoon!

Tocharaa and her rangers have just returned from a meeting with the buyers and will be visiting again in Commonlands on Sunday, 11/27/22 around 10am PST to provide information in order to help those who were unable to complete their tasks on Saturday.

We look forward to seeing you all then!
  16. AhdamSmashr516 New Member

Thank you to all the Guides that do these small events! They add a touch of life into the game! TYVM!
    Miriele likes this.
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for the kind words from you and others. We are here to bring that extra something special to your day and hope we do, no matter how chaotic or how smooth things are. :)
  18. Jagang New Member

I just want to say thank you to the guide program for the extra fun you bring and the hard work all the members put forward. It is greatly appreciated that changes were made to allow the quest to be handled in a much friendlier manner
    Yareth and Miriele like this.
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings!

A ratonga recently purchased a new home, but it's been so overwhelming that help is needed. Stop by New Halas on Wednesday, 12/7/22 around 2pm PST to see what you can do.

Note : All times shown are in PST. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice
  20. Aled New Member

Big thanks to the guides for everything you do.

Over the holidays we saw a big influx of new players to Varsoon. Would it be possible to request a return of the lost relics of Antonius Bayle (aka the big bag quest) for those folks?

Thanks!
    Tune likes this.