Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Katamarrant Guest

Irongutt Hollden is a dwarf, fond of all kinds of beer, he will need your help on Tuesday the 05/15/2018 at Antonica (near the Light House) at about : 9:00 AM PDT / 05:00 PM BST / (18h00 Paris Time) / 19h00 Moskow
  2. Kelemtarhil Guide EQ2 Valor

It's not often that we see Othmirs outside Velious... even less often in Lavastorm! Wanna learn more, meet Mipkin this Thursday May 17th around 12:00 PM PDT / 08:00 PM BST / (21h00 Paris Time) / 22h00 moskow
  3. Axe Searcher New Member

Is there some way I can get an email notification of these events on Thurgadin? :)

I'm especially looking for when Braxle shows again in the Butcherblock Mountains. ;->

AS
  4. Katamarrant Guest

email notification seems not to work as expected. One solution remains : stay attune and look at this site (very) regularly (not so painful hopefully :) )
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  5. Axe Searcher New Member

Sigh...thanks. :)

AS
  6. Katamarrant Guest

Want to make a short trip to Thalumbra ? Tixwell Flipvolt will be happy to give you some tips and plans to make the travel easy. He will be in Kelethin today on Monday 05/21/2018 at 09:00 AM PDT/05:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow
  7. Kelemtarhil Guide EQ2 Valor

Shiedara is a strange little Arasai... Wanna learn more? Meet her in Darklight Woods this monday 05/28 around 12:00 PM PDT / 08:00 PM BST / (21h00 Paris Time) / 22h00 moskow
  8. Katamarrant Guest

quest postponed did not look that it was already planned for next wednesday:(
  9. Tumma New Member

Is it possible for Grolk to appear again? I thought he was off to Ethernere for good and I want to do his quest.
  10. Kelemtarhil Guide EQ2 Valor

Othmirs are travelling Norrath lately, and well it seems Mipkin took the oppotunity to visit Kylong Plains this time! Wanna learn more, meet Mipkin this Thursday June 17th around 12:00 PM PDT / 08:00 PM BST / (21h00 Paris Time) / 22h00 moskow
  11. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Today, 1st July, the Thundering Steppes Aether Race tracks will be available starting around 6:30am Pacific / 2:30pm UK / 15:30 EU / 16:30 Moscow. They will be up for a maximum of 6 hours only! This is the very special "Green" edition!
  12. Kelemtarhil Guide EQ2 Valor

Pyralis Scaldoryn is in great need for help during the Scorched Sky festival. You'll be able to find him in Lavastorm this Tuesday around 12:00 PM PDT / 08:00 PM BST / (21h00 Paris Time) / 22h00 moskow
  13. Marae New Member

Many thanks to Pyralis for so graciously directing (and putting up with) my army of alts on Tuesday. I always enjoy the guide quests. They add a personal touch to the game that I really appreciate. They also give you a chance at some interesting and unique rewards, and the reward this time around was especially nice!
  14. Tumma New Member

Any chance to meet him before the Scorched Sky festival is over?
  15. Ninwa Senior EQ2 Isle of Refuge

Wednesday 11th July around 12:00pm Pacific (noon) / 8:00pm UK / 21:00 EU / 22:00 Moscow, a farmer needs help patching up a scarecrow in Thundering Steppes, in the fields near the road to Antonica.
  16. Tumma New Member

Thanks a lot, it was a fun roleplay experience, not to mention finally got to do that very old quest.
    Ninwa likes this.
  17. Enertocter Member

[IMG]

Our dear Fieldhand (the guide) perfectly sums up the event:
    "Fieldhand holds his head..... gnomes.... why couldn't I get wood elves to come help.... or halflings.... ??"

Thanks for hosting the event!
    Oh! If you wish to post this on the Guide Program Facebook page, you have my permission to do so.
    Ninwa likes this.
  18. Kelemtarhil Guide EQ2 Valor

On Sunday 22nd, the gnomeland HQ in Steamfont will be very active during this Tinkerfest period, and Gadgitt Gizmodyne will certainly look for adventurers for a special request. want to learn more, be there around 12:00 PM PDT / 08:00 PM BST / (21h00 Paris Time) / 22h00 moskow
  19. Kelemtarhil Guide EQ2 Valor

well it seems Gadgitt is once again in need of some help. This time you'll be able to find her on Thursday 26th around 01:00 PM PDT / 09:00 PM BST / (22h00 Paris Time) / 23h00 moskow, on the dropship landing of the Moors of Ykesha
  20. Katamarrant Guest

Blitzklang a very joking gnome would like to blow up the Lesser Faydark .... :) and of course he will need some help today on 08/03/2018 at 9:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / (18h00 Paris Time) / 19h00 moskow in New Halas near the crafting zone