Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Katamarrant Guest

Tuesday of course, sorry for the mistyped date
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  2. Axe Searcher New Member

Ah, bless you! :) I have much, long, convoluted, etc. Real Life (heh!) business to do all day Thursday, which would have gotten in the way. Now I can do both! :D

AS
  3. Karamella New Member

Thanks, Katamarrant. Karamella is already waiting in Fort Irontoe :D
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  4. Axe Searcher New Member

Please don't leave too soon!! I just logged in, only to find that the update is 711 Mb big! :(

I'll be there as soon as I can... X-P

AS
  5. Axe Searcher New Member

Whew! Thanks once again to Brexle, and his go-between Katamarrant! Got my recipe book, finally! :D

Thanks for your patience. :)

AS/Ratta
    Katamarrant and Karamella like this.
  6. Karamella New Member

Same here, now decorating with sinks will be much easier :rolleyes:
    Katamarrant and Axe Searcher like this.
  7. Katamarrant Guest

Want to make a short trip to Thalumbra ? Tixwell Flipvolt will be happy to give you some tips and plans to make the travel easy. He will be in Kelethin today on Wednesday 10/03/2018 at 09:00 AM PDT/04:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Rosyposy Active Member

Many thanks!
  9. Karamella New Member

Too bad, I missed that one *sniff* Maybe next time....
    Katamarrant likes this.
  10. Katamarrant Guest

stay attuned, I will try to announce it a bit sooner ... next time :)
    Rosyposy and Karamella like this.
  11. Katamarrant Guest

A sometimes absent-minded inventor will require your help in Withered lands near the griffon post tomorrow 10/09/2018 at 09:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow
    Karamella and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Karamella New Member

Umopi's younger cousin Miabia, an upcoming inventor herself, will make a trip to the camp then.
    Katamarrant likes this.
  13. Karamella New Member

Thank you for the fun, Katamarrant :)
    Katamarrant likes this.
  14. Katamarrant Guest

Gerkn an almost half zombie will be waiting for your help tomorrow on 10/16/2018 around about 09:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow in Antonica on the eastern beach
    Rosyposy and Karamella like this.
  15. Momo New Member

Thank you so much for this, its really been fun! I'm definitely a fan of Gerkns Skull-Shooting-Abilities :)
    Katamarrant likes this.
  16. Momo New Member

Please dear guide team, is there a chance for the "creepy catalog" quest? Pretty please?
    Of course, in case it happened already and I just missed it I didn't ask :D
  17. Marae New Member

I second that request, unless I, too, have missed it (as I did last year). I know not all guide quests are announced in here, but I don't even know where to go to look for this one. Does anyone know where to look for the Creepy Catalog guide? Many thanks!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  18. Katamarrant Guest

Hi Momo (and Marae)

In fact, Creepy Catalog is not really a quest played by a guide but a secondary reward given by a guide during a roleplay session of another quest. I gave the creepy catalog quest twice to players last week when roleplaying with them at the end of "Techgnical Difficulties" quest that was run in Withered Lands. Noone asked it to me this week and roleplay sessions were too tiny this week with thus who talked to me last Tuesday.
    Maybe next time ?

PS : Katamarrant will try to come in Antonica today at 14:00 Paris Time for a short while (12:01 BST, 05:00AM PDT, 15:00 Moskow) giving this quest to those who will come and hail him
    Karamella and Momo like this.
  19. Momo New Member

Dear Katamarrant,

I thank you so much for explaining!! I truly didnt know that - my last toon who got this was ages ago, I couldnt remember. And thanks even more much for offering this chance, I'll make sure my bookwormish little gnome will be waiting :) (I'm on sick leave, ha, my timing couldn't have been better). I noticed the "will try", no worries if its not possible, thanks so much for trying.

Kind regards,
    Momo
    Katamarrant likes this.
  20. Momo New Member

Wow, coool :D
    Sorry, I didnt have my bearings - else I would of course have tossed a pumpkin bomb in the appropriate festive spirit ;)
    Thank you so very, very much!
    Katamarrant likes this.