Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Enertocter Member

Today on the 1st, or on Friday the 3rd?
  2. Katamarrant Guest

lol ! I am fully out ! My calendar is like me out of use :)
  3. Kelemtarhil Guide EQ2 Valor

Gadhra Steelband is gathering adventurers in Greater Faydark lately... Especially those who would go and wander around Thalumbra to examine its depths. Wanna discover more of the Undernorrath? come visit her on Saturday 4th around 12:00 PM PDT / 08:00 PM BST / (21h00 Paris Time) / 22h00 moskow
  4. Enertocter Member

[IMG]

So, me and my friend Jismina heard of a gnome who needed some help in New Halas a few days ago. Something about blowing up Lesser Faydark? After speaking with Blitzklang, I can't really tell whether she's serious or just joking. Given the nature of gnomes, however, one would do best in taking their jokes seriously. Nevertheless she asked us to get her some mana batteries and a power cell. Blitzklang avoided the question as to why she couldn't get them herself though. Despite better judgement, me and Jismina fetched her the items and had a short discussion before we left. I just hope we won't have to redraw the map in the near future ...

Thank you for hosting the event! It was a blast! Both figuratively and litteraly!
  5. Kelemtarhil Guide EQ2 Valor

Zakel Woundmender is currently studying phenomenons linked to the spirit realm happening in the Phantom Sea. Wanna learn more? Go find him this sunday 5th in Cardin Ward in Obol plains, around 12:00 PM PDT / 08:00 PM BST / (21h00 Paris Time) / 22h00 moskow
  6. Katamarrant Guest

it's the heat wave all over Norrath and Icyblue has a vital need for your help on the beach near Lavastorm deck on Wednesday 08/08/2018 at 09:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow
  7. Enertocter Member

[IMG]

After Icyblue finally got home from Lavastorm, a strange small package was waiting for it there. Opening the package, Icyblue found a "snowglobe" with a note attached to it.
    "A souvenir from us at the Halfling Travel Agency. We hope you'll continue using our services in the future!"

Thanks for hosting the event! Let's hope that Travel Agency will behave better in the future! Or at least hand out more souvenirs as apologies.
    Momo and Katamarrant like this.
  8. Katamarrant Guest

Next vacations will take place in Sweden :)
    Momo likes this.
  9. Momo New Member

Good graces Enertocter, those drawings are totally genious!!
    I am so, so sorry and sad I missed those last guide events. (There should be an achievement for checking this forum the shortest possible time span AFTER the event. I got it for sure!)
    I totally love those drawings, they're soo funny :)
    Katamarrant and Enertocter like this.
  10. Enertocter Member

Thank you Momo! It makes me happy to hear you like the art I'm making.

Could I request you run the event with the gnome and the weather forecast bot? Seems fitting with how hot it's been this summer. If possible, not on Friday as I might not be available then. Thanks in advance!
  11. Karamella New Member

Hello fellow Norrathians,

it took me sometime to find this forum, the age you know :)

Since I'm sooo looking for "Axe And Ye Shall Receive" - with the recipe as reward - I hoped to find any hint when this Guide Event will take place.
    Some of the events had been announced here but yesterday by chance I read an announcement in the general channel. Unfortunately I was busy at that time so I couldn't participate.

So my question is: how can I make sure I won't miss "Axe And Ye Shall receive"?

Thank you in advance and greetings

Karamella
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  12. Axe Searcher New Member

YESSS!!!! Me, too! As you may have guessed from the username... ;)

I shall send out the hounds and track down our beloved dwarf researchers! Don't worry, they're just message hounds... ;)

"You are hereby cordially invited back to the Butcherblock Mountains! Répondez s'il vous plaît under separate cover!"

I.e., let us know when he'll be coming 'round again! :)

AS
    Karamella likes this.
  13. Katamarrant Guest

Hi boys,

I ran Axe and you shall receive last time on 08/13/2018, so not again, please let's a bit of time, I will send a message on next occurrence (may be next week ?).
    Toady at 9:00 AM PDT / 04:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 19h00 Moskow, I will be plesaed to meet you on Eastern Wastes outside of Outer Kael
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  14. Karamella New Member

Thank you, Katamarrant :) I'm happy and grateful you'll run Axe and Ye Shall Receive in the next couple of weeks, and I hope I can make it to the Eastern Wastes this Evening.
    Axe Searcher and Katamarrant like this.
  15. Kelemtarhil Guide EQ2 Valor

This Wednesday, August 29th, I seem to remember a gnome friend of mine could be in search of some help in the Withered Lands, you could probably find him around 12:00 PM PDT / 08:00 PM BST / (21h00 Paris Time) / 22h00 moskow.... oh he goes by the name Gnewman Tinkerspark
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  16. Karamella New Member

Thank you Katamarant and Kelemtarhil for hosting the two events :) It was so much fun to visit places my toons have never been before. My halfling lady is still rubbing her legs, the stairs in Kael are too big for such short legs :D
    And I love to read the book over and over. Gnomes are very particular people ;)
    Axe Searcher and Katamarrant like this.
  17. Axe Searcher New Member

Aw, but I didn't see any announcement of Axe here; the notices just go from 08/12 to 08/16... :(

What with agents--er, Horde members all over Norrath, on many different parallel worlds (many, many servers!), this is the main place I have for getting timely announcements. :)

Looking forward to the next time! :)

AS
  18. Katamarrant Guest

Braxled the Axe collector will be waiting on you in Butcherblock Mountains near Fort Irontoe West on Thursday the 09/04/2018 at around 9:00 AM PDT / 05:00 PM BST / 18h00 Paris Time / 20h00 Moskow
    Axe Searcher and Karamella like this.
  19. Karamella New Member

Yay!!!! :) I'll be there.
    Axe Searcher likes this.
  20. Axe Searcher New Member

Me too! :D

No, wait, hang on; the 4th of September, 2018, is a Tuesday (tomorrow); that Thursday is the 6th...which day? :-/

AS