Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Tele New Member

Can you please have a guide quest in Withered lands please?
    I would be very pleased!!!
  2. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Well you asked for it and we have it for you.

I heard A dwarf was looking for adventurers tonight Wed. 11/15. I hope you all found him in Greater Faydark. (Guides Guide to Thalumbra)

A little halfling will be up in Obol Plains looking for adventurers willing to save some Losts souls. (the Nebulous Newies)
    7pm Thursday 11/16. Please come help her.

Another Master Axe maker will be looking for help with new designs in Butcherblock around 1pm Friday 11/ 17. (Axe and Ye shall Receive)
  3. Artar New Member

Doh, missed it! Thank you, though, all the same!
  4. Krizani New Member

Thank you! I've been watching and waiting - looking forward to seeing you tonight!
  5. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I know all the guides here on the Skyfire Server are all happy you enjoy the quests.
    Have a great weekend and we will post more quests soon.
  6. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire!
    The lost spirits need your help to restore balance to their world!
    Quest Start Time (Pacific Time): Wednesday
    November 22, 2017 at 7:00 pm Pacific Time.
    In the Obol Plains - Cardin Ward area.
    (The Newsies Quest)
    Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  7. Yakinti Guest

***SKYFIRE HEROES***
    A challenge for only the greatest of brave heroes is upon us! If you deem yourself worthy and can venture into the Eastern Wastes outside the entrance to Outer Kael with your life intact them meet me there on
    Thursday November 23, 2017 at 8:00 PM (Pacific Time)

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.

8. Yakinti Guest

Friday, November 24th, 2017 at (7:00 PM Pacific Time) (9:00 PM Central Time) A curious fungus researcher will be looking for you all to help in New Halas - Frostfang Sea, near the raft to the other island, in the new player zone in area.

9. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

You are in luck Tele! I heard there will be a certain gnome visiting the New Combine camp in the Withered Lands this week. Although this particular gnome may have what you seek, he is incredibly disorganized so he may need your help first.
    Look for him on:
    Wed November 29th at 6 pm (Pacific Time)

10. Tele New Member

Ellru,
    I have missed out once again. I will be most pleased to help out any gnomes as soon as you want to hold this event again!!! Thank you so much for doing these events!
  11. Yakinti Guest

Greetings Skyfire

A little help is needed tonight in
    Qeynos Province District
    2017-12-14 9:00 PM Pacific Time

12. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

It looks like Frsotfell might be spoiled by a naughty Sanark!

Look for him in Frostfang Sea on Thursday night (Dec 21) around 7pm pst

and

I hear he is even thinking of spoiling Frostfell Eve (Dec 24) around 1:30pm

13. Yakinti Guest

Greetings Skyfire

A little help is needed tonight in

Qeynos Province District

2017-12-28 6:00 PM Pacific Time

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program, and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.

14. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire!
    Quest Start Time (Pacific Time): Friday
    December 29, 2017 at 6:00 pm Pacific Time.
    (The Newsies Quest)
  15. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire !
    At 6:00 pm Pacific Time, December 30th 2017 (Saturday)
    in Greater Faydark near the tinkered portal to Thalumbra
    there will be a spirit seeking your help to find a way around Thalumbra!

16. imneo1 New Member

Would gladly pay you Tuesday for a Newsie quest today. Any hopes of the next offering of this quest would be wonderful. Thank you in advance!
  17. Yakinti Guest

I will certainly check all calendars and see what can be done for our Skyfire family,and hopefully get it posted here for you all, if our friendly neighborhood dwarf can Fit it into his busy schedule this week for your questing pleasure.
  18. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire!
    Quest Start Time (Pacific Time): Friday
    January 12, 2018 at 7:00 pm Pacific Time.
    (The Newsies Quest)

19. Krizani New Member

Thanks!! I have a new girl to do this quest - be there with bells on!
  20. imneo1 New Member

Thank you very much!