Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Kattana New Member

Any chance we can get a guide on for the Kael or be Kael'ed guide quest sometime in the near future? :)
  2. Yakinti Guest

We will see what we can do :)
  3. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Oh adventurers.
    I hear that the orcs in the Commonlands are feuding again.
    Please mentor down to level 20 and get out there and help stop the feud.

I believe the fight will be around 7pm pst Monday 1/15.
  4. Yakinti Guest

***SKYFIRE HEROES***
    A challenge for only the Strongest of our brave heroes is upon us! If you deem yourself worthy and can venture into the Eastern Wastes - outside the entrance to Outer Kael, with your life intact then meet a Dwarf there on
    Saturday January 20, 2018 at 6:00 PM (Pacific Time)
    Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  5. Tele New Member

Please have a withered lands guide quest.
  6. Sanarah New Member

Will there be any possibility of the Thalumbra guide quest in the near future? Two of my characters just moved guilds and I need some guild status :)
  7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Oh Adventurers,
    I just heard that a little Druid will need help
    ~around Windstalker village in Antonica
    Tomorrow Thrusday (1/25) about 6 pm pst.
    I hope you can help her with her Save the Piggy campaign.

If I hear of more adventuring Opportunities I will let you know.
  8. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

WOW -Adventurers! you are so helpful.
    Lollily was jumping up and down in front of me for a 1/2 hour telling me how you all came out to help catch and save her little piggies. I have never seen a Halfling bounce in joy so much.

Thank you all.

I hope to have some more events for you to help out with soon. When I know, I'll let you all know too.
  9. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

For weekend adventurers,
    I just heard of a couple of opportunities that might peak your interest.

Saturday 1/27/18 around 4 pm pst
    A Gnome in the Withered lands is looking for adventurers to help him with a quest through that unique and scary lands.

Sunday 1/28/18 around 5 pm pst
    An Arasai in Darklight Wood seems to have evil plans for fairies. He seeks like minded adventurers to help him.
  10. Luna New Member

i cant wait =) looking forward to seeing u !
  11. Luna New Member

wow we had such a great time ty !!
  12. Nella Member

Ack! Just logged in to request the Darklight Wood quest I see posted above ....I just missed it /cry

Could we have this one again soon please? In the evening (pst) if possible.
    Thanks, Nella
  13. Yakinti Guest

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at (8:00 PM Pacific Time) (10:00 PM Central Time)A newly trained magician will be looking for you all to help in New Halas - Frostfang Sea, near the raft to the other island, in the new player zone in area.
    Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.

14. Yakinti Guest

February 15th at 8:00 PM Pacific Time
    An Arasai in Darklight Wood seems to have evil plans for fairies. He seeks like minded adventurers to help him

15. Yakinti Guest

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
    Noble Skyfire Adventurers!
    It's party time, and the nobles and jesters will have all gathered on
    Friday, February 16, 2018 at (7:00 PM Pacific Time) (9:00 PM Central Time) in The Village of Shin!
    You are all Invited to celebrate this year!
  16. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Oh Norrathians!
    We have some questing opportunities coming up for you this next week.

Tomorrow -Sunday Feb18 around 6:30ish pm pst

an Arasai is looking for players to help with a fairy problem in Darklight wood

Tuesday Feb 20 around 7 pm pst

Two little dragons in the Enchanted Lands are a bit confused about love and will need guidance from knowledgeable adventurers.

Wednesday Feb 28 around 7pm pst

Another dragon will need help in the Antonica. He is being bullied by his siblings.

We have other quests that show up at random times so please watch the chat channels for them.

Also remember:
  17. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

A Half Elf with sadness in his heart is looking for someone to help him with his love predicament. You can meet with him Monday, February 21 2018 at 6 am PT in Frostfang Sea if you would like to help him
  18. Allarick Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

A gnome will be in Withered Lands this Friday (2/23) around 10:00 AM PST seeking help with a small schematics issue.
    If you can assist. please join the fun!
  19. Forestyne SWAT EQ2

Love works in mysterious ways and the Half Elf with love issues on February 21 at 6 amhas been rescued .
  20. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

A young couple has found their picnic in a muddle. On Thursday February 22nd seek the young lass in Thundering Steps at 5 pm.