Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

A strange dwarf will be in Greater Faydark, Kelethin
    handing out maps to the underworld.

Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 9 AM Pacific Time
    Beside the tinkered portal to Thalumbra

Happy Hunting!

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  2. Yakinti Guest

Tonight 8-17-2017 at 7:00 pm PT in Frostfang Sea, near the docks, a beautiful snow creature will be there to meet you, and hopefully you can help her, to help you ;)
  3. Yakinti Guest

A young disciple and the Order of Flame need some assistance in Lavastorm from our adventuring heroes of Norrath before evoking the fiery wrath of the acolytes of Solusek Ro. Please come Saturday 8/19/2017 at 10:00 AM (Pacific Time)!
  4. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire!
    The lost spirits need your help to restore balance to their world!
    Quest Start Time (Pacific Time): Sunday
    August 20th at 10:00 am Pacific Time.
    In the Obol Plains - Cardin Ward area.
    (The Newsies Quest)
    Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  5. Gatlor New Member

Just wanted to say to the guides that you all are doing an awesome job! Keep it up! I'm just annoyed with myself because I've missed the last few quests due to other obligations. Grrr! But I'll catch one eventually.
    Great job, all!
    Yakinti likes this.
  6. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire!
    A Snow creature is requesting your presence and assistance:
    Quest Start Time (Pacific Time): Saturday
    August 26th at 7:00 pm Pacific Time.
    In Jarsath Wastes (Near the Druid Ring).
  7. Allarick Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Howdy Skyfire,

A cute little dragon will be at the Lavastorm docks today (Sunday, August 27). 2:00 PM PST.

He will be asking for some inexpensive but pretty jewelry, shiny gems, fancy silk cloth, anything that could be bragged upon to his friends. He's easy to impress, or so I am told.
  8. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire!
    A Gnome is going to be seeking your help this evening.
    September 2nd at 6:00 pm Pacific Time.
    In Enchanted Lands
  9. Allarick Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire,

A non-crafting Halfling will be on the Frostfang sea dock this evening (September 5, 17:00 PST) seeking assistance to create some simple items. He could use some help!
  10. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire!
    A Druid is studying hard, but needs your help please.
    Quest Start Time (Pacific Time): Sunday
    September 10, at 6:00 pm Pacific Time.
    In Enchanted Lands
  11. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire!
    Quest Start Time (Pacific Time): Friday
    September 17th at 7:00 pm Pacific Time.
    (The Newsies Quest)

Valtar likes this.
  12. Yakinti Guest

OH SKYFIRE HELPERS:
    An Iksar needs some shopping list help, If you have the time please come help in Enchanted Lands on Saturday September 23rd 2017, at 6:00 PM Pacific Time which is at 8:00 PM Central Time

13. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire! I was thinking to myself that it has been a while since I've had a visit with you wonderful adventurers where we gather around and chat. So this week, I am planning several visits along the shores of the Enchanted Lands. Please stop by and say hello and tell me of your adventures and excitements throughout Norrath. I most likely will have snacks to share and possibly be able to find a special shiny or two hidden away in my bags. The following times are when you will find me this week, I have tried to vary the times throughout the day so hopefully there will be a time listed that will fit with your schedules:

Tuesday Sept 26th, at 3:30 PM (Pacific Time)
    Wednesday Sept 27th, 7:00 AM (Pacific Time)
    Wednesday Sept 27th, 8:00 PM (Pacific Time)
    Thursday, Sept 28th, 5:00 PM (Pacific Time)

14. Yakinti Guest

Good Morning Skyfire!
    An unfortunate elder man needs some brave help, If you are fearless and strong, please come help in Loping Plains Sunday October 1st, 2017, at 10:00 AM Pacific Time

15. Aerymar New Member

Any guides planning to pop on soon. I'd like to get the nights of the dead catalog quest book. I have some VERY screw work hours. if one does come on, would it be possible to have ones mailed to my character, Aerymar?
  16. Luciar New Member

Would it be possible to have a Nebulous Newsies quest offered on Skyfire some time this weekend?
  17. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!
    November 11 at 5:00 am Pacific Time.
    (The Newsies Quest)
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

A little dragon will be looking for charming adventurers
    in Enchanted Lands Wednesday Nov 8 around 7pm pdt.

Hopefully some of you can help the little guy out.

19. Mhoramm New Member

can we get a Newsies quest on skyfire with the double status?
  20. Artar New Member

Would be awesome if we could get the Thalumbra Guide's Guide this week as well, with the double status!