Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings people of Skyfire!

I heard a rumor about a hunter needing help to fill a large order for fresh furs. She will be looking for eager hunters Saturday, March 10, 2018 in Frostfang Sea near the ferry docks at 4:30 am PST. Yes I know that is early but you must get up early to catch the best furs.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  2. Yakinti Guest

Attention Skyfire

A very sleepy Half Elf in a time crunch
    will be looking for your kind assistance in
    Butcherblock
    on
    Tuesday March 13, 2018
    at
    6:00 pm Pacific Time

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.

3. imneo1 New Member

Are there any plans to help recover the remnant spirits of Newsies in the future of Skyfire? Thank you in advance.
  4. Yakinti Guest

there will be one of these soon :) Keep an eye on the forums imneo.
    imneo1 likes this.
  5. imneo1 New Member

:) Thank you!
  6. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Norrathians Announcements:

Oyen Loresinger has a tale to tell and it will take multiple nights to tell the entire the story.
    • He started part 1 last week, but he will recap Part 1 and continue with part 2 March 19 about 5 pm pst.
    • Part 3 will be March 21 about 7 pm pst
    • Part 4 will be March 27 about 5 pm pst
    • and finally Part 5 will be March 29 about 5 pm pst
    Anyone interested in his tale should go to the Light house in Antonica.
    I hope you all enjoy it!
  7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Norrathians- this announcement just came in-

Tonight around 7 pm pst
    I hear we will need some experienced pig herders in Antonica.

If you know your way around a pig farm please come and help.
  8. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire!
    The lost spirits need your help to restore balance to their world!
    Quest Start Time (Pacific Time): Thursday
    March 22,2018 at 6:00pm Pacific Time.
    In the Obol Plains - Cardin Ward area.
    (The Newsies Quest)
    imneo1 likes this.
  9. Yakinti Guest

******ATTENTION SKYFIRE: Due to a slight case of seasickness our Loresinger will be unable to arrive in Antonica tonight. Please catch Part 4 on Thursday March 29 about 5 pm pst if the ships Dr is able to alleviate our dear Loresinger of his ails!

10. Yakinti Guest

Attention Skyfire Artisans

There will be a Halfling seeking artisans level 6 and up,
    to help with a small task. Please find this halfling
    in Butcherblock near the Docks
    Wednesday March 28th at 7:00pm Pacific Time.

Thanks for your assistance!

11. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Norrathians!
    I just heard that a halfling will need adventurers to help her save some lost souls scattered all over Norrath.

If you haven't helped her before come up to Cardin Ward in Obol Plain

Friday March 30 around 8 pm pst.

Bring your friends and come help.
    If you have already completed this quest it can't be offered to you again, sorry.

12. Yakinti Guest

***SKYFIRE HEROES***
    A challenge for only the Strongest of our brave heroes is upon us! If you deem yourself worthy and can venture into the
    Eastern Wastes - outside the entrance to Outer Kael, with your life intact,
    then meet a Dwarf there on
    Wednesday April 4, 2018
    at 6:00 PM (Pacific Time)

13. Soara New Member

Can we get the thulumbra one soon please?
  14. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

A vacationing family has left their well trained baby dragon at home alone.
    What ever could possibly go wrong to cause the neighbors distress?
    Please meet the neighbor in the Halas housing district at
    8 am (Pacific Time) on April 4th.

15. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that a snowcreature will be in
    Lavastorm TuesdayApril 10 around 7 pm pst.
    I can't believe they would last there very long, but I'm sure they will need some help.

16. Kasheelaz New Member

Hello! I just want to make sure I am clear on the above quest. It says Wed. but April 10th which is a Tuesday??? Can I get clarification on this?
  17. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Sorry the Snow creature had a brain freeze.

They will be out Tuesday April 10 in Lavastorm. about 7 pm pst
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

OH dear. The snowcreature almost melted to nothingness and has moved to Everfrost. Please go look for her there.

Tuesday April 10 at 7pm
  19. Yakinti Guest

Artisans a very busy hunter short on time is seeking your kind assistance in the
    Kunzar Jungle
    today 4-16-2018
    at 4:00 pm Pacific Time.

20. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

"MURDER?" you say.
    "Yes," I do say
    "WHERE?," you say
    "In Halas City," I say.
    "WHEN?," you say.
    "Wednesday Night April 25 about 6 pm pst." I say

"What are you a precog Senior Guide Kaukumu?" you say.

"Nope I say just a really good guesser. :)"

"Go help solve that murder," I say.