Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

You Adventurers are wonderful and kind !

My little dragon friend came back to say that he got to much stuff to impress his brothers and sisters that they cried all night long about how they need to go to Norrath and meet adventurers. Their mom said "NO" that adventurers can be mean and would hurt them. Puffsfire said the opposite. He told how one adventurer was so nice that he got a pillow and a box of goldbars. Another adventurer gave him a nice treasure chest to store all the other treasure like weapons, shinies, gems and war drums and even a rare butterfly!
    Puffsfire wanted to thank everyone for coming to help him. Now he has the best dragon hoard of the family.
  2. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Artar! and all other Norrathians who playing late night or early in the morning.
    Just for you.
    A litle halfling will be up in Cardin Ward will be looking for Adventurers to help save the Lost souls of Norrath. (the Newies Quest)

Early Friday June 23 morning at 1 am pacific time (ish) the halfling will be out, so set your alarms!

3. Artar New Member

Absolutely awesome doing this at another time slot to get some other people! :)

(But I think you misread my post... Not setting an alarm for 3 AM when I have to work that day. I was trying to ask for daytime or evening, as it would fall for PST/CST/EST, but that's my fault for not being specific! )
  4. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Sorry the halfling missed you Artar, but I heard she was able to help a lot of players would are up late night /really early morning.

Hopefully we will have her come out at ta time that works for you.

Thank you to every who came out tonight. I hope we can get some more quest events in your timezone this summer.
  5. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire!
    A beautiful Troll gal is hoping to win the heart of her secret crush but she needs your help to do this. Please come on out to The spire in Commonlands and help a lady troll out!

Quest Start Time (Pacific Time): Wednesday
    June 28th at 8:00 am Pacific Time
    In the Common lands by the Teleportation Spire.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.

6. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire!

The lost spirits need your help to restore balance to their world!

Quest Start Time (Pacific Time): Friday
    June 30th at 2:00 pm Pacific Time.

In the Obol Plains - Cardin Ward area.

(The Newsies Quest)

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Artar likes this.
  7. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire !
    At 6:00 pm Pacific Time, July 1st 2017 (Saturday)
    in Greater Faydark near the tinkered portal to Thalumbra there will be a spirit seeking your help to find a way around Thalumbra!

8. Sollandra New Member

Thank you Yakinti !! My last 3 little crafters got the Newsies quests :)
  9. Artar New Member

Absolutely awesome! Thank you!!
  10. Yakinti Guest

Thank you Awesome folks of Skyfire, for all the fun and great support you always give us!
  11. Sollandra New Member

Thank you Yakinti ! My husband was delegated to pick up the quest last night ( I had to go to work) for a few of my toons and he had a lot of fun too :) Now he is a great supporter of EQ 2 !!
  12. Shakacon New Member

Dearest Guides of Skyfire,

My guildmates and I were so happy to get the The Guides Guide to Thalumbra quest yesterday. Thank you sooooo much for offering it!

Would it be possible to get the Nebulous Newsies quest run one more time while it is still Double Status? Like the 4th of July would be a fun day to do it on or really any day this week. I have a bunch of guildies who would LOVE the status that is gives. Please, pretty please, with sugar and sprinkles on top?

Thank you!

Shakacon
  13. Yakinti Guest

HELLO SKYFIRE!

A curious fungus researcher needs your help on
    Friday July 7, 2017. Come to Frostfang Sea in the new characters landing close to the rolling stones, at 4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time with research on your minds. He hopes to see you all there!

14. Yakinti Guest

Hey Skyfire Crafters!
    There is an Ogre who needs your help in Frostfang Sea,
    on the Docks of New Halas!
    Be there tonight July 7th at 10:00 PM Pacific Time!
    He will appreciate it for sure!

Thanks for your time!

15. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Norrathians!

For those of you that have been waiting for the Guides guide of Thalumbra.
    I believe that Monday July 17 around 7 pm pdt there will be a dwarf looking for help in Kelethin.

I hope you are able to help out.
  16. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire!

So much to do and so little time!
    Please meet a busy Troubador
    in Antonica near the (Docks)
    6:00 PM Pacific Time July 16, 2017
    for a short adventure.
    See you all there!

17. Yakinti Guest

A Tinkerer is looking to improve his chances of creating something extraordinary, but he needs your help in STEAMFONT near the climbable wall to Gnomeland Security.
    Today 7-22-2017 at 8:00 am PT
    Please, wont you come lend him a hand?
    Thank you Skyfire! :)

18. Luciar New Member

Thank you so much to the incredibly helpful guides of Skyfire! I appreciate everything you do to make Norrath a special place :)
  19. Yakinti Guest

Thank you Luciar, that is very nice! The people of Skyfire are wonderful and is what makes it a pleasure to come out and interact with you all. Thanks again, and Happy Hunting!
  20. Yakinti Guest

A very busy researcher of historical tinkering is need of a few supplies those willing to help her please meet her at the Frostfang Dock by the bell.

10:00 AM Pacific Time (changed due to server maintenance)
    2:00 PM Pacific Time on Tuesday 08-1-2017
    Frostfang Sea on the docks by the bell

Thank you wonderful Skyfire Adventurers!