Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Yakinti Guest

A Fisherman for the Othmir will be needing your help tonight in
    The Enchanted Lands.
    2017-05-26 Friday at 7:00 pm PST (Pacific Standard time)

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  2. Aloha New Member

Is this supposed to be for today at 5 am pacific or for Saturday the 27th at 5 am please .
  3. Foundling New Member

This will Definitely be Saturday, tomorrow May 27th 2017 at 5:00 am Pacific Standard Time
  4. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

“Hello Skyfire!

I heard a rumor about a restless spirit seeking her newsie friends. She will be in Cardin Ward in Obol Plains around 5 am pst. So set your alarm clocks, get up early and go see if you can help her.

Happy Hunting!”

Is this supposed to be for today at 5 am pacific or for Saturday the 27th at 5 am please .

My apologies. Yes the restless spirit will be very restless on Saturday, May 27 at 5 am
    Aloha likes this.
  5. Daytona New Member

A Fisherman for the Othmir will be needing your help tonight in
    The Enchanted Lands.
    2017-05-26 Friday at 7:00 pm PST (Pacific Standard time)
    Which GM Event is this one please? I can't seem to find out any information on the quest.
    I would also like to know if/when the next 'A Guide's Guide to Thalumbra' GM Event will be (hopefully before the end of the double status weekend). I still have two toons that need this one.
    Thank you.
  6. Foundling New Member

This is come as you are and find out what it is all about type of thing. Please go, I know all of the guide events are tons of fun. Some of my favorite things about this awesome game! I love all of our events on server!
  7. Oneshotkills New Member

I'm afraid the dwarven taskmasters kept me at bay while the restless spirit needed help in Cardin Ward. If the restless spirit still needs help, I would be honored to come to their aid in the evening some time. Let me know. Thank you.
  8. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire,

11:00 am (PST) Thursday June 1, 2017
    on the Everfrost docks, there will be a fashionista will be awaiting your presence.
  9. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hey there Skyfire!

Seems there is a farmer in need of some help. He should make his way to the Nektulos Forest bridge to Commonlands at 2PM Pacific on Sunday the 4th of June.

I hope some adventurers can come see what he needs and give him a hand.

Guide Andereth.
  10. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

OH MY OH MY!
    Norrathians there will be a major pig problem in Commonlands
    A whole hog-tas-tic event.

Help the poor farmer- would ya?
  11. Kasheelaz New Member

Sorry but when is the date and time for this one?
  12. Yakinti Guest

A Dwarf will be seeking brave souls to help him in the
    Eastern Wastes outside the entrance to Outer Kael

Quest Start Time (Pacific Time): Wednesday
    June 14, 2017 at 8:00am (PST) (PDT)

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.

13. Urgle New Member

Nevermind, it's started.

So it was PDT, not PST!
  14. Yakinti Guest

Sorry about that!
  15. Yakinti Guest

There will be a Dwarf looking for players to help him out in the
    Village of Shin (on the docks).
    2017-06-15 Thursday @ 10:00am (PDT)

16. Artar New Member

Absolutely grateful and appreciative of all the guides that take time out of their own play and lives to do this!

That said, can we please get some of the more sought after quests in some different time zones? Keep missing Newsies because I'm typically not up that early on a Saturday.... Thought I made it in time, but JUST missed it today.

That, or can that quest and the Thalumbra exploration quests be made shareable? Something?

Don't want to seem ungrateful in the least, just this is month 3, I think, I've missed it in a row. Now to wait another month for a shot at it.... =/
  17. Yakinti Guest

Hello Skyfire !
    At 5:00 pm Pacific Time, June 18th 2017 (Father's Day)
    in Greater Faydark near the tinkered portal to Thalumbra there will be a spirit seeking your help to find a way around Thalumbra!

18. Kasheelaz New Member

Thank you for posting the information I was just wondering what day? Was it yesterday or is this for a future date?
  19. Yellekai New Member

Drat! Missed the Thalumbra quest as it was Father's Day and couldn't play last night. Hope y'all do it again sometime soon.

And thanks much for the program. All the events I've done have been a lot of fun.
  20. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Well if any of you are up late tonight Wednesday June 21,
    I believe that a little dragon is in need of some advice.

He will be out in Enchanted Lands around 8 pm pst, if you think you could help him.