Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hello Norrathians!
    We have some questing opportunities for you this week on Skyfire.

On Tuesday 4/11/17 about 8pm pst in Greater Faydark
    Vic? (something) and his wife advertise:
    Need a light to guide your way in the darkness? Come on out and help make a lantern to see you through!

On Wednesday 4/12/17 about 7pm
    A murder is loose and must be stopped.
    Put on your detective caps and come to the City of Halas to find the criminal.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  2. jojo New Member

Could one of the Guides please do Altar of Malice _ the nebulous Newsies
    thank you
  3. Yellekai New Member

I've just been back in the game for a couple of months after a very long absence due to health reasons and have only been able to do a couple of the guide quests. They have been a lot of fun and I check here every day to see what's coming up. I truly appreciate all the effort the guides put into this. It's what makes this game special.

I second the request for The Nebulous Newsies and also would like to also request The Guide's Guide to Thalumbra as I've heard a lot about both of these and never had a chance to do 'em.

Thanks again for the program.
  4. Allarick Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Be ye an adventurer who likes a fine axe? There will be a dwarf near the Greater Faydark station in the Butcherblock Mountains who will seek assistance 4-15-2017 around 13:00 PST.

Guide Allarick
  5. Artemiz New Member

If requests are being considered I heard about a guide quest called Fungoid Fascination that sounds fun. Any chance one of our fabulous guides would run this on Skyfire in the near future?
  6. Yakinti Guest

A curious laden fungus researcher needs your help on
    Sunday April 23rd. Come to Frostfang Sea near the docks, at 10:00 am Pacific Standard Time with research on your minds. He hopes to see you all there!
  7. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire! A member of the Loresinger family will be sharing a story of yesteryear in Antonica tomorrow Tuesday, April 25th at 5:00 PM (Pacific Time). Bring a comfy cushion to sit by her fire and enjoy her tale.
  8. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Good to see you Skyfire!

Oh boy!
    That troll sure does look hungry!
    I hope you can be in enchanted lands at 7PM Pacific on Wednesday the 26th to save his "meal" from an unpleasant fate.

Guide Andereth.
  9. Yakinti Guest

There is a new guy in the village
    looking for some much needed help in
    interior decorating.
    See you all at
    6:00PM (pst) 4/28/2017 Friday
    The Village of Shin docks

10. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

I don't know what you adventurers have been up to but when a pirate crew amasses enough loot to need your help to store it all... Wow. If you can't beat them you might as well join them.

I hope you can all help them out in Commonlands at the dock at 9PM Pacific.

Guide Andereth.
  11. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hey Skyfire, you certainly will have your hands full with pirates this evening! I hear that near the Commonlands Crossroads you might find a very confused individual around 5 PM (Pacific Time) TODAY -- May 10th. See if you can help him out and ease his mind.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  12. Yakinti Guest

5:00 PM Pacific Time - 2017-05-11 Thursday in the Thundering Steppes near the Docks, There will be a busy little Halfling who needs your help!
  13. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Oh Norrathians!
    I heard a dwarf would be looking for help in Kelethin with a little something going on in Madura.

He should be out around 7 pm pst on Friday night 5/12
    Kasheelaz likes this.
  14. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

More news Norrathians.
    I hope you can attend one or more of the events.

A pirate is looking for help on Tuesday May 16 in Enchanted Lands around 6 pm pst.

The gnome pirates are trying our their Aether Racetrack from 6 -9 pm pdt in Thundering steppes Friday night May 19. Come help them test it out.

About 7 pm pdt on Friday night May 19 a little Halfling will be up in Obol Plains looking for some new people to help save the lost souls of Norrath. If you haven't helped yet come meet her in Cardin Ward.

I also heard some insanity is happening in the Enchanted Lands on May 20 around noon.
    Join in the fun!

Kasheelaz likes this.
  15. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello again Skyfire!

Have you ever seen such a thing? Ratonga moving into Qeynos?! Thursday the 18th at 7PM Pacific. You had better go see what they are up to.

Guide Andereth.
  16. Yakinti Guest

A mad scientist needs help or Norrath will not ever be the same again!

5-20-2017 at 12:00PM Pacific time in Enchanted lands .

Please help save Norrath!
  17. seneth New Member

Please give us Neb newsie quest and the Thalumbra guide quest before this holiday weekend, if at all possible,, Please please!!!
  18. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire! I heard a rumor that a certain Othmir will be needing assistance this evening (Thursday May 25th) in the Enchanted Lands around 6 PM (Pacific Time).

19. DeJavete New Member

Thank you for the chance to help the Othmir tonight.
  20. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

I heard a rumor about a restless spirit seeking her newsie friends. She will be in Cardin Ward in Obol Plains around 5 am pst. So set your alarm clocks, get up early and go see if you can help her.

Happy Hunting!