Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!

If you are seeking some Erollosi Day Fun, then I suggest you check in Gorowyn this evening (Wed Feb 15th) around 6 pm (PST).

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  2. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

If you are still stumbling around in the darkness of Thalumbra, help is on the way! A strange dwarf will be in Greater Faydark early Saturday, February 18, 2017. He will be passing out maps! Look for him around 4:30 am PST.
    (For all the east coast people that is 7:30 am est)
  3. Allarick Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Howdy Skyfire!

It seems we'll have two cute dragons near the Enchanted Lands docks looking for new friends to meet, and maybe trying to help you find a friend for some belated Erollisi fun.

They are early risers, so look for them around 9:00 AM PST Tuesday the 21st.

Thank you all!

Guide Allarick
  4. Tritton New Member

I second that just came back from a long break and would love to take part in some of the GE's like Nebulous Newsies since I missed out on it.
  5. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

As I was enjoying a brew in Brell's Bar I noticed an announcement on the wall stating that a certain storyteller would be in Antonica near the lighthouse TODAY (March 4th) around Noon (PST). Come relax and enjoy an exciting tale.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  6. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

Seems a Qeynos citizen has offended Karana and the results are not pretty.
    I hope you all can come to Qeynos Capital District on Tuesday the 7th at 8 PM Pacific to help her fix not only her house but her offense.

See you there!
    Guide Andereth.
  7. Faeonara New Member

When is this supposed to happen. I tried looking for the guide yesterday but could not find anyone. It would be a lot easier if time and date could be provided especially since I don,t like to keep general chat open because of the rubbish chat in it. Thank all of the guides though for taking the time to entertain us all with these guide quests I do like them <3
  8. Aerymar New Member

One suggestion that may be an over all help, is if the guides could set up thier own chat channel as well. I agree with Faeonara, I don't generally keep main chat open for all the rubbish, in fact I have all but my guild chat window open. If there were a guide channel, I could add this to my guild screen.
    Nella likes this.
  9. Andereth Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Guide Andereth here,

Wow... I'm sorry for such a lack of information. That was terrible of me.
    The date is Tuesday the 7th at 8 pm Pacific. I fixed the original post also.

Again I'm sorry for that.

Guide Andereth.
  10. Nella Member

Having a "Guide channel" we could join is a great idea! So often I miss the announcement in general chat. I usually have general open but its so spammy and easy to miss things. Then could announce in general and the guide channel.

-Nella
  11. Allarick Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Tired of all those PQ's. Want a new (and simple) challenge?

An injured (and slightly lazy) troll will be near the Steamfont Mountains around 19:00 PST tonight (3/8) seeking some assistance.

I hope you can be there to help!

Guide Allarick
  12. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hmm....A guide channel.
    That is an interesting idea. I will put that to my superiors and see if that is an option.

Skyfire Players are so smart!
    Faeonara likes this.
  13. Faeonara New Member

Thank you Andreath ,I thought you had just overlooked that Lin the same way I get forgetful at times Will try to make it but if I don,t I hope you all have fun. I can,t thank all of guides enough for the fun times they bring to us .
  14. Faeonara New Member

That would be so wonderful Many of those who attend these events lurk on the Antonia Bayle world chat channel and try to get the word out to each other if they see an event happening but it would be heaven if the Guides had their own world chat channel as well and could alert us when fun is afoot and chatter with us when they had a mind to ? I hope the boss will see how great this idea is So many of us have been wishing for it for a long long time . <3
  15. Jadelily New Member

Fae as always you are so very wise!! This would be such a great thing and if we got to chat with them sometimes too? AWSOME I have noticed an increase in guide events lately and am so very happy about this!! Thank you guys and gals so much for all that you do!! ps. We could say that more often if we could chat with yall hehe j/s
  16. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

Those of you who managed to catch the storyteller last weekend will remember that she will be returning to continue the story today (March 11th) at Noon PST near the Antonica lighthouse. If you didn't manage to attend, no worries come enjoy the next part of our story and I'm certain someone can fill you in on last week's story. This is a month long event and we will be getting a new part of the story each Saturday so don't miss out!

17. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hello Norrathians!

Questing this weekend:

If you haven't heard Oyarnna Loresinger tale or are eager to hear the next part of the story don't forget to find her about noon this Saturday March 18th

Sunday March 19
    A man who thinks he is king will be ordering his subject around in the Commonlands. If you wish to help him you can find him around the Crossroads at noon-ish.

Also on Sunday March 19
    A fae will be looking of adventurers to go into Thalumbra again. Find the fae in Kelethin near the portal to Thalumbra around 2 pm pdt

Happy Questing!
  18. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Norrathians!

I heard a strange tale about a druid who was searching for her Newsie Friends. Check Cardin Ward on Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 4am PST (thats 7 am for you east coasters). You may discover a quest well worth your time.
  19. Ellru Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!

Unfortunately Oyarnna Loresinger is needing to move her storytelling time a bit. She will still be sharing the next part of her monthly tale tomorrow Saturday (March 18th) but will not be able to make it to Antonica until 7 pm (PDT).

20. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest