Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

If ye happen to be in the Butcherblock Mountains on 1/23/19 at 800 PM PT, yer might be wantin' to look for a Dwarf needing a bit o' help, he'll be near the crossroads in Fort Irontoe.
  2. Shanks New Member

Any way to get the Kael or be Kael’d Guide quest on Maj’dul? Just came back to the game and miss being tiny!
  3. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I will pass the request along :)
  4. Pijotre New Member

Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Due to unforseen circumstances, this will be pushed back until 1/24/2019 at 900 PM PT. So sorry all, the dwarf got waylaid by some trolls and has been delayed.
  6. Fat Dumb and Happy New Member

7. Character New Member

Any chance of a visit to Obol Plains in the near future? Looking to get caught up on the local news.

Also, I wanted to say to you folks, thank you and your time spent is greatly appreciated.

Now, back to playing as a Gnome eating dragon...
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

01-26-19 at 4:00 PM PST on the Isle of Mara there will be some folks looking for some help. Come on over and see what the need is
  9. Vulen Adgeiros New Member

Any opportunity for there to be guide quests outside of early evening or weekend nights? I've not been able to be on to get any of the major quests (newsies for my newer toons, thalumbra and celestial for all of them) for >1yr. Sure would be nice to participate! I'd even be willing to help run them during the weekdays (schedule permitting), with some help on how. :)
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Vulen! We definitely will try to run the Guide's Guide quests at random days/times as our Guides are available. We are players just like you so much depends on our schedules as well, and that doesn't always work out for everyone. :(

While we also appreciate your offer to help, the Gods would not be pleased if we enlisted the assistance of our adventurers for anything other than participating and enjoying the quests.. :)

Were there particular days/times of the week you were looking for?
  11. Fat Dumb and Happy New Member

Happy 20th Anniversary!!
    Miriele and Yareth like this.
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Here are some updates from our contacts in lands far away:

Our friend Myalis will be returning to Kylong Plains looking for those willing to assist her in the Celestial Realms. Stop by on Tuesday, 1/29 around 3pm PT if you are brave enough!

Galendria will be in town looking for those willing to help restore balance to the spirit world. Stop by Obol Plains on Friday, 2/1 around 4pm PT if you have what it takes!

I also heard that Meridalle, a resident of the land below, will be coming to Greater Faydark in need of adventurers willing to help her. Stop by on Saturday, 2/2 around 11am PT if you dare!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  13. Katzandra New Member

Thanks for adding the non-evening quest offerings! I was looking for Celestial Realms Guide quest and it kept being at times I couldn't make. Sadly I checked in to check the offerings a few hours AFTER the quest offering on the 29th. I hope you continue to offer day time (central) quest times!
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

While we cannot promise any certain time and day, is there anytime you prefer? We will try (again) cannot promise.
  15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Just a friendly reminder of the next events you will not want to miss!

Galendria will be in town looking for those willing to help restore balance to the spirit world. Stop by Obol Plains on Friday, 2/1 around 4pm PT if you have what it takes!

I also heard that Meridalle, a resident of the land below, will be coming to Greater Faydark in need of adventurers willing to help her. Stop by on Saturday, 2/2 around 11am PT if you dare!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (02-03-19) in New Halas be on the lookout for an ogre seeking some help. She has promised not to eat or bash anyone
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Katzandra New Member

Aside from Sunday, all afternoons CST are good. I try to check the forums regularly but sadly by the time I saw the most recent posting for the Celestial Guide quest, it was over.:confused:;)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-08-19 at 4:00 PM PST in New Halas (Frostfang Sea) be on the lookout for a lovesick troll. Please come by and help her
  19. Liandrah Guest

A Halfling needs some help with her pet.If you have advice on how to raise pets, come by and help her out on Monday, 2/18/19 at 6:00 pm Pacific time at the docks in the Enchanted Lands.
  20. Liandrah Guest

Nobles, jesters and more will be celebrating at the ball this year! Come and join them for the party on Saturday, 2/23/19 at 4:00 pm Pacific time on the Isle of Mara.