Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

The Days of Rain.. a time to reflect on the order of Karana. Stop by Greater Faydark, Monday, 3/4/19 around 5pm PT to hear the first tale in a series that has been told many a year past.

This is a multi-part series, so make sure if you want to hear the entire story, that you try to attend all 5 of these tales this month. :)

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Katzandra New Member

Curses! Foiled again! I really do try and check this forum regularly but I do miss some days here and there. I didn't turn the computer on Saturday, but I had noticed that the guides are happily and appropriately busy with seasonal events. Today I log on and see the plea for Guides Guide to the Celestial Realms (which I still need on one toon that had a full quest journal when I THOUGHT she got the quest :rolleyes:) and scrolled down to see if an event was scheduled. And it was -- YESTERDAY! Oh well. It was during Sunday afternoon raid time anyhow....... but more than one day notice is really helpful!

Thanks for all you do!
    Pijotre and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Katzandra! Sorry to hear you missed the event. :( We do try our best to give as much notice as possible, but as you know, real life (oh the horror) is usually what makes or breaks us when scheduling. Keep an eye out here for announcements, as I am sure there will be some more fun coming your way :)
  4. Katzandra New Member

Thanks for your empathy and your hard work! I will try to break the habit of reading about them after the fact!
  5. Character New Member

Greeting Guides!

I am requesting a round of Nebulous Newsies and a Guides Guide to the Celestial Realms this weekend. Hopefully the 9th and/or the 10th. If this is possible can we have it offered LATE please!? After 8PM EST late? If not, it was worth a shot. As always thought, thank you all for your time. For those who are not aware, these folks are volunteers. Always try to be courteous and remember to bite those who show up as Gnomes.
  6. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Be on the look out for a fashionista in the Village of Shin, tonight 3/7/19 at 900 PM PT. She may be looking for some advice.
  7. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Character! :)

We will note your request down, and cannot guarantee any dates or times, however we will do our best. We did just run the Celestial quest a few days ago, so we will have to wait on that a bit until our contacts are able to return to offer their task once again. Thank you for your support of the Guides and keep a watch here for announcements. :)
  8. Liandrah Guest

A lonely old dragon has a story to tell. If you want to hear his story, come to Jarsath Wastes - Skyfire Mountains near the druid ring on Tuesday, 3/12/19 at 1:00 pm Pacific Time.
  9. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Stop by Greater Faydark, Monday, 3/11/19 around 5pm PT to hear the second tale in a series that has been told to many a listener over the years.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  10. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (03-10-19) at 4:00 PM PST be on the lookout for a slightly crazed barbarian in Antonica. You can find him on the road outside the gates of North Qeynos
  11. Soara New Member

Can we get Newsies or tot on the weekend please?
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Soara! We know these are popular quests and will note the request, but cannot make any guarantees on the date or times. With so many wonderful in game events going on right now, we are trying to make sure you all get to experience Guide events related to those since they are only around once per year :)

We look forward to seeing you at our events!
    Soara likes this.
  13. Liandrah Guest

An ale making dwarf is in need of more resources for his next batch. If you can assist, meet him on the docks in Frostfang Sea, Tuesday, 3/19/2019 at 1:00 pm Pacific time.
    Soara likes this.
  14. Katzandra New Member

I think we just noticed there is double status this weekend!
    Soara likes this.
  15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Katzandra.

We definitely see that and will again note the request. It looks like it is running through March 21st, so we will do our best for you all. :)
    Soara likes this.
  16. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

There is talk of someone looking for your help to locate her missing friends from the spirit world. Do you have what it takes? If so stop by Obol Plains on Saturday, 3/16 around 3pm PT to lend your aid to her cause.

Pijotre and Soara like this.
  17. Liandrah Guest

We’ve heard that a resident of the land below, will be coming to Greater Faydark in need of adventurers willing to help. Stop by on Saturday, 3/16/19 at 6:00 pm Pacific time if you dare!
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

O3-17-19 at 4:00 PM PST at the wizard spire in Kylong plains there will be someone seeking help from folks in exploring a certain Realm
  19. Soara New Member

Oh I love you !!!
  20. Pijotre New Member

So to recap and make sure you all meant PDT, the 3 Guide's Guide quests are run:

AoM: In Somborn in Obol Plains on Saturday, 3/16/19 around 3pm PDT.
    ToT: At the Thalumbra Portal in Greater Faydark on Saturday, 3/16/19 around 6pm PDT.
    CD: In Teren's Grasp in Kylong Plains on Sunday, 3/17/19 around 4pm PDT.
    Soara and Rosyposy like this.