Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Greetings Maj'Dul!

The Guides of Maj'Dul may use this thread to alert you to upcoming planned Guide Events being hosted on Maj'Dul. If you want to be in the loop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, click "Watch Thread" on the right-hand side of the thread, just above the body of the first post. You will receive emails/alerts any time a new post is made to that thread!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.

Interested in joining the Volunteer Guide Program?
  2. Mujie Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Thank you Ely for putting this up so quickly!

/bounce /bounce /bounce
  3. seneth New Member

So any idea when there will be a neb newsie quest give out?
  4. Fyuri Active Member

would be nice this weekend with double status again. but we understand if you can't
  5. Juraiya New Member

Yes, please? Could someone give out the nebulous newsies quest? I have never been on when any of the guides have been on to give it out.
  6. Senanea New Member

Wait Juraiya you mean before the merge we actually had GUIDES on Crushbone? Could have fooled me!
  7. Juraiya New Member

We had guides on Oasis, but if any of them ever posted in chat that they were giving out the quest, I was never on. I always showed up for every guide event that I saw mentioned in chat, but I don't think the guides for that quest ever posted in general chat.
  8. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Newises was ran this morning.we will try to run it later on this week for those who missed it.
  9. Juraiya New Member

If this forum is supposed to be used for announcing when it will be run, why wasn't it announced? Some of us don't sit and keep the chat box open while we're in game, but we would like to have some advance warning. It's a bit frustrating when people tell us to watch the forums for announcements for it, and then there are never any announcements.

I would really have liked to have taken advantage of the double status this weekend with it, but now I - and others - cannot.
  10. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Diera will be in Obal plains tomorrow around 4:00 PM PST seeking aid with some lost spirits. Drop by and give her a hand. Please note the spirits allow help just one time
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr and Fyuri like this.
  11. Juraiya New Member

Thank you very much! :)
  12. Fyuri Active Member

thank you. and yes i have to agree. the promise was that if we watched this thread we would know when events happen. to make them impromptu and expect us to know when they happen is not very fair. any talk in chat gets lost as general streams by - one of the problems of not having a dedicated guide channel and having a lot of people talking in chat.

so it is impossible for us to know of any event if you don't take the time to post it here. we really need you to do that. please don't do them without announcing because most of us who are serious about guide quests watch this forum. i also post every quest i see here to the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/butcherblockserver/

(now called the Maj'dul server but facebook won't let us change the address
    thank you.
  13. Fyuri Active Member

14. Desairia New Member

Tonight we had a wonderful Storytime event , of Mayong Mistmoore! and of course he was up to his usual no good antics! But it sure was a good story...

[IMG]

As you can see there was a pretty big turnout!

[IMG]

Hopefully there will be more as we all had a great time!

[IMG]
    Fyuri likes this.
  15. Fyuri Active Member

16. Mujie Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Wednesday, October 28th

Is Hallden really hallucinating? Are the pigs really pigs or something more sinister? Come find out at 5:00pm (PDT) in Antonica near in Windstalker Village.
  17. Fyuri Active Member

thank you. announced on the group
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

This evening around 4:00 pm pst Gerkn will be seeking a tasty snack. Look for him on the docks of Antonica.
    Fyuri likes this.
  19. Fyuri Active Member

that didn't last long. time enough for only three toons to log in to get the catalog quest. will he be back? we really like the catalog quest. thank you for giving it to us
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Trick or treat tomorrow around 3 pm
    pst New halas docks
    Which would you like? :)
    Fyuri likes this.