Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Pijotre New Member

Thank you for running this event Kellin I had only caught it on my wifes and my mains previously and was happy to get it on all but one character this time around. Any chance for running this event and/or the other Erollisi Guide Event "Glow as Brightly" for [vase of gold mechanosynthetic roses] again during this Erollisi Day?
  2. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I'll pass on the request but as always cannot promise any certain time or day
  3. Pijotre New Member

I know you can't but thanks for the consideration and while I try to make it regardless a european friendly time would be appreciated (i.e. anything before 2pm PST or past 10pm PST)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Love is in the air, and there is someone looking to impress a special someone who has caught his eye. Stop by Commonlands on Sunday, 2/10/19 around 10am PT to see how you can lend a hand!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
    Rosyposy and Pijotre like this.
  5. Liandrah Guest

A lovesick troll just wants to be with her true love. Find her in New Halas (Frostfang Sea) on Tuesday, 2/12/19 at 1:00 pm Pacific Time if you wish help.
  6. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I'll be on telling some stories and handing out some shinnies and treats, Look for me 02-11-19 at 4:00 PM PST at the Lighthouse in Antonica
  7. Pijotre New Member

Thank you Miriele for running "Glow as Brightly" today I was able to pick it up on all mine and my wifes characters and even got the rose reward on about a third of them. Thanks again for the quick reply to my request from not even 48 hours ago.
  8. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

You are most welcome =) Glad you were able to get the quest and we look forward to seeing you again :) /hugs
  9. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

I've heard rumours that there will be a Gnome looking for some assistance in Antonica, on Sunday, February 17th 2019, at 4:00PM Pacific time. Keep an eye out for him, surely this is some sort of gnomish shenaniganry!

Note : All times shown are in Pacific time. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  10. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Greetings Maj'Dul!

You would not believe it, but there is an Ogre looking for advice on matters of the heart! She just started a new job, and apparently it is not going very well. Stop by Halas on Thursday, 2/21/19 around 3pm PT to see how you can help!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  11. Dryea New Member

Could you please do the guide quest that gives the Assassin as a reward? Thank you so very much!
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post Dryea! We will take a look and see what we can arrange. We cannot promise specific days or times, so keep watching here for posts on upcoming events :)
  13. Liandrah Guest

Per request, here is the story we created Monday, 2/18/19. Apologies for the delay in getting it posted for you. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did in creating it with everyone!

An Erollisi Tale of Love

Created 2-18-19 with the help of the wonderful players of Maj’Dul and Guides Liandrah and Yareth.

Az’Rael, was a dark elf who knew nothing of love and romance. He had heard stories of course, but due to his status, he never believed them. Then one day, while out adventuring, he came upon a high elf princess. Struck by her beauty, he instantly fell in love with her.

Alas such a love was doomed to never be as she came from royalty and he was a simple poor lowly dark elf of no status. Az’Rael was surprised to discover he was a hopeless romantic and became determined to find where his beautiful princess lived and earn her love.

He traveled far and wide and eventually learned her name was Princess Eilaya and she lived in New Tunaria. Upon learning where she lived, he traveled to her and began sending her gifts he had earned or created himself. These gifts included white roses, white chocolates and even a rare stone that looked like the night sky. He made a beautiful elegant pendant with the stone and sent it to her.

Princess Eilaya was impressed with the many gifts she was receiving from the handsome dark elf, but what impressed her more than anything was when he began to appear under her balcony every night singing beautiful love songs to her. Who knew dark elves could be so romantic? Az’Rael certainly didn’t. Princess Eilaya began to fall in love with Az’Rael and soon the two ran away together since Eilaya’s father had discovered their love affair and forbade Eilaya from seeing Az’Rael.

The couple found their way to the Isle of Mara where the good monks of the tower married them. It wasn’t long before the father learned of their location and sent his evil captain to retrieve Eilaya. The evil captain and Az’Rael fought, but while Az’Rael won the day and he was terrible wounded. Eilaya mended his wounds which made the couple’s love even stronger. Princess Eilaya sent word to her father that she loved Az’Rael and would not leave him…ever. The father, being so angry with his daughter, disowned her and vowed never to see his daughter again.

Az’Rael and Eilaya lived in the beautiful Village of Shin for many, many years until eventually Eilaya reached out to her father hoping to mend their relationship so he could meet his adorable grandchildren. Eilaya’s father reluctantly decided to travel to Mara and see for himself how the couple was doing. Upon seeing how happy his daughter was, he agreed that perhaps he was too hasty in his original decision to keep the couple apart and that they should remain together continuing to live on the Isle of Mara. Eventually, he grew to love his son-in-law as much as his daughter did and the family lived happily ever after.

The End
  14. Farrah New Member

My Guildies and i are looking for newsies and if any plans run it in near future thanks Mizeriee from Quo Vadis Guild . thanks for any replys
  15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thank you for your post Farrah!

We will definitely look at running them again soon. We did run all 3 of the status quests a little less than a month ago, so we will talk to our contacts in the other realms and see what we can do. We cannot guarantee what days/times, so keep a watch here for announcements!
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Be on the lookout for a gnome inventor seeking some help in the Withered Lands. He will be around 02-25-19 at 4:00 PM PST
    Pijotre and Rosyposy like this.
  17. Liandrah Guest

On Saturday, 3/2/19 at 2:00 pm Pacific time, a Dwarf will be looking for some help in Butcherblock Mountains near the entrance to Greater Faydark. Stop by if you wish to render some assistance to him.
  18. Sealyn New Member

I know you all are terribly busy with all the new events running (thank you) but can you schedule another time on Maj'Dul to hand out the Guide's Guide quest "Guides Guide to the Celestial Realms!"? Please? Thank you for your consideration AND your time.
  19. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Thanks for your post and while we cannot promise dates and times, we will chat with those from the Celestial Realm and see when it will be safe for them to come out for us! Watch here for announcements!
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (03-03-19) at 4:00 PM PST in Kylong Plains there will be someone seeking help with the Celestial Realms.
    Please note this quest is not repeatable