Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Today at 4:00 PM PST look for someone in Obol Plains seeking some help in finding some lost spirits
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Our stranger is running late, and will be online in about 20mins. She was stopped by evil beings on her way to you and she had to stop them so they did not keep her from coming at all. :(
  3. Katzandra New Member

Silly me, I was sure all my toons that could complete the Guide's Guide to the Celestial Realms had picked up the quest. Sadly, I was mistaken. It would be really nice if they mysterious stranger would post a time to be on Monday, Nov. 25 before the double experience, double guild experience event ends!

These events are massively popular and I appreciate the time you all give to make our game experience a bit more enjoyable!
  4. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Katzandra!

Thank you for your post :) The mysterious strangers will be taking a brief hiatus from all the many visits they have made over the last 2 weeks. Once they have recuperated and completed their data studies, they will again appear for random visits throughout Norrath.
  5. Katzandra New Member

A much needed rest indeed! I get tired thinking of hosting one of those events!
    (I felt bad asking - but Double Status, Double Guild Status made me greedy!)

Thanks for the prompt response.

Happy Holidays to you all!

P.S. I discovered why the toon I thought got the quest didn't.............Her quest journal is full! Oopsies....

Thanks again for all you guys do!!
  6. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

Curious, very curious. My little gnomish ears have picked up some whispers. They said:

Keep an eye out in Antonica, on Wednesday the 28th of November, at 4PM (16:00) PT. There may be some inquisitive dragons that will require assistance weaving a tale for the ages!

Note : All times shown are in Pacific time. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Lisiana New Member

The story time was fun :) I look forward to more adventures of Malahidael and Jophiel !
  8. Enertocter Member

[IMG]

Six baby dragons left their home today and visited Antonica. Below the lighthouse, around a campfire they gathered several adventurers and they all helped to tell a story together. It was about the forgetful and sleepy, yet corageous dragon Malahidael and her friend, the devious, yet wise and helpful cat Jophiel. They traveled around Norrath, trying to find a way for Malahidael to overcome her sleepiness and forgetfulness. Though right now they're enjoying a nice nap together.

Thank you for the event today!
  9. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

I'm told the wee baby dragons had a very enjoyable time, they asked me to post the story here for all to read! Big thank you to everyone that assisted the little ones!

~~~

The story was created by the Dragon Storytellers: Yrys, Greenwing, Smudges, Scartalon, Sizzletail, and Lingwing, with help from Healzebub, Enertocter, and Lisiana. Barrattiel provided the beautiful names for the little dragon and the kitty.

The Tired, Sleepy Little Dragon

Once upon a time, there was a little dragon who tried very hard to keep up with her brood; but one day, she got caught in an evil spell, which made her grow more tired every day, and caused her brain to become very forgetful.
    This little dragon became so tired, she was barely able to do her chores, and she even forgot what she once knew, causing her to make many mistakes.

This little dragon one day decided, "This is just not right! I need to get well!"
    So the little dragon said a very sad goodbye to her family, telling them that she would be back when she felt healthy again and bravely set out into the wide, wide world of Norrath to get well.

The little dragon looked around Norrath trying to find something that would help her. However; due to her condition, she forgot what it was she was doing. In between naps, she thought to herself, "What am I doing here again? Oh! Maybe it was to find a good sleeping spot!"

The little dragon then looked around for the best sleeping spot available, thinking that's why she was so sleepy. The little dragon fell into a routine, sleeping, then looking for a new spot to sleep, finding a new one each day. One afternoon, she came across a sleeping cat, and realized it had found the best sleeping spot of all!

"I wonder if the kitty will share. She asked herself. She proceeded to settle down and wait until the sleeping kitty awoke. "I will ask her" she decided. The kitty opened one eye and peered at the little dragon.

"Would you be kind enough to share your nice spot with me?" asked the little dragon.
    The kitty stretched lazily in the warm sunlight. "I could certainly share my spot with you, little one."
    The kitty scooted over a bit. "How long have you been wandering, little dragon?"
    The little dragon thought for a moment, "I'm not really sure. It seems like it's been a short while, but also a long while."
    The kitty sighed. "It's the same for me as well. But I get much less tired when I'm in my bigger form."

Striving to pierce the mind fog, the little dragon decided to ask the cat for help.
    The kitty, who just happened to be a magic user's familiar, became interested and decided to assist the little dragon, keeping the little dragon safe without alerting the little dragon to its alternate form.

The little dragon continued to wander the land, now obtaining daily direction from the helpful cat, to bring the little dragon closer to assistance. The sneaky little kitty led the dragon across the various lands of Norrath. They traveled from Antonica to Lavastorm, searching for a "cure" to the to the dragons sleepiness! Little did the dragon know the kitty had a secret dastardly plan. After all how could a Familiar not serve their master?!

The journey took weeks since they had to stop often for the little dragon to rest and nap. But eventually they drew closer to the kitty’s master, who had nefarious plans for the little dragon. The little dragon had no idea who the kitty’s master was. You see, the kitty’s master was quite patient, had been planning for so long. The kitty was quite sure the plans would come to fruition. What the kitty didn’t know was what happens when a little dragon does not do much more than sleep and sleep.

As they neared the kitty’s master, the kitty began to have doubts. It had started out as an innocent creature which had been deceiving the little dragon all along. The little dragon looked into the kitty’s eyes and thanked her for being such a help on the journey. With tears in her eyes, the veil began to lift and she saw the true evil she was leading the poor dragon into. The kitty hanged her head in shame.

“Little dragon, I am so sorry, I have deceived you. My master will not help you. I have led you into grave danger. You must go quickly and save yourself. Leave me here.”

The little dragon had a moment of clarity and said to the kitty, “We all make mistakes, but we can move forward from here. I will not leave you to this evil. Come with me.”

That moment of clarity showed the little dragon that she was actually only tired because she was not following her dreams and listening to her heart. She gazed at the awfulness around her and knew that she herself had tremendous power. She pulled herself up to her tiny full height and looked straight at the evil magic user.

"You're the one who cast the spell of tiredness and forgetfulness on me, aren't you?"

The magic user was taken aback. The pitiful little dragon was not so pitiful any more. She roared her might and strength to the skies and fire soared from her throat. A tongue of fire lit the trees. Another tongue of fire lit the bushes. And the little dragon stared hard at the magic user.

"You are NEVER going to snare anyone else in such a spell again. This ends today!"

With that final roar, she threw fire all around the magic user, grabbed the kitty in her arms, and took off, her small wings flapping with mighty power. Some forest creatures had a nice meal that night and Norrath was minus one evil master. Everyone agreed that roast magic user was a fabulous meal!

After the meal, the little dragon turned to the kitty and asked, “Pray tell, what is your name little kitty?”
    The kitty answered, “My Jophiel which means Angel of Enlightenment.”
    The little dragon gasped and said, “My name is Malahidael which means Angel of Courage. That makes us a brave and enlightened team.”

Malahidael rose high in the sky, carrying her precious cargo, who was patting her cheek softly and mewing happily. Malahidael was so happy and strong, she roared her joy to the skies and the earth, and little Jophiel yowled with her.

The end?
    Elyshka and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

12-03-18 at 4:00 PM PST look for someone in Greater Faydark around Orc Hill seeking some aid
  11. Zanzu Senior EQ2 Halls of Fate

The whispers are back again they say:

Keep an eye out or ear perked in Frostfang Sea, December 5th, around 5PM Pacific time. Who knows what you'll see or hear!

Note : All times shown are in Pacific time.
    Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  12. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Adventurers!

This is such a wonderful time of year with so many exciting things going on! Stop by Frostfell Village, tomorrow, Thursday 12/6 around 3pm PT to hear a tale told by a very special Frostfell individual. :)

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hello Maj'Dul!

Snowelle has another story ready for you! Stop by Halas around 12pm PT on Sunday, 12/9 to hear another tale of Frostfell! Isn't this just the most wonderful time of year? :)

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  14. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

12-08-18 at 4:00 PM PST be on the lookout for an ogre seeking some help in Gorowyn. He promises not to bash you if you come and help him
  15. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Hey everyone! Due to some Frostfell storms in the area, our storyteller will be running late today and sends her apologies, but will be by around 2pm PT. She hopes you will be there!
  16. Enertocter Member

[IMG]

A baby dragon strolled around the beautiful New Halas when the snowwoman Snowelle came to tell a story. Eager to hear another story from her, both he and other adventurers came and sat down around Snowelle. The snowwoman told them a story of a bygone era of how the generosity of one god helped all the warm-bloods to survive. This in turn led to why we're sharing gifts during Frostfell. The dragon loved the story and promised himself to share more happiness and hugs with everyone in the future.

Thank you Snowelle for the two stories you shared with us!
    Elyshka and Rosyposy like this.
  17. Yakinti Guest

Great Players of Maj'Dul
    Come one and all to visit Steamfont Mountains near the Steamfont Wetlands
    Tuesday December 11, 2018
    at 8:00 PM/Pacific Time
    There is work to be done and fun to be had!

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  18. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (12-17-18) at 4:00 PM PST be on the lookout for a dwarf in Butcherblock close to the entrance to Greater Faydark, seems he was seen pacing and muttering something about axes
  19. SeverusCrowley New Member

Hallo and happy Frostfell to all, was wondering if there were any Newsies to be seen around this weekend or after the holidays, perchance?
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

While I cannot promise for certain I will pass the request along