Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Yareth SWAT EQ

You hear reports of a mysterious traveler arriving by magic carpet, fresh from the Raj'Dur Plateaus! Seek them out near the docks of the Sinking Sands at 7pm tonight, 12/17/2022.
  2. clleo Member

3. Drigg New Member

Was this 7 pm CST? or EST? or PST?

question answered .. it was 7 pm PST. :)
  4. clleo Member

tysm to the guide who stayed out there for 2 hours doing this,,we are very gratefull
    Fildae and Drigg like this.
  5. Jumjumbandito New Member

Those are the ones, yes, and thank you. I will try and keep an eye out.
  6. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, December 27 at 4pm pacific ............ Come to the Halas Docks to see what you can do to help the snowperson. She is there to assist you in receiving a new season outfit.
    Drigg likes this.
  7. Drigg New Member

Thanks to the snowperson who gave me the nice outfit :)
  8. Drigg New Member

Any chance for an "Assemblage of magics" quest in the new year ? :)
  9. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Drigg likes this.
  10. Fildae New Member

May I please request (sometime in the near future) "Fungoid Fascination"? Thank you for all you do
    Drigg likes this.
  11. Nockani New Member

My friend and I want this one too.
  12. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sounds like a plan. Will see that it is done sometime this coming week :) Also one of my favorites.
    Drigg likes this.
  13. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, January 3, 2023 at 4pm pacific

Have you ever wondered if Fungoids are intelligent? Are they plants or animals? Come to the Frostfang Sea across from Pilgrim's Landing and speak to the coldain to see how to help. Correction: On docks of Halas.
    Fildae and Drigg like this.
  14. Drigg New Member

Thanks to the dwarf that waited as i got all of my toons over to them to get the quest and complete it. :)
  15. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, January 10 at 4pm pacific

Have you ever desired to explore the Ever Deep? If you wish to delve into the depths of Thalumbra meet with the gnemlin near the Tinkered Portal of Kelethin.
  16. Fildae New Member

Sometime in the near future I would love to see Nebulous Newsies! Ive never done it before and Ive heard its fun
    Drigg likes this.
  17. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

I've been considering it, sounds like good idea for this week, others have also requested it.
  18. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, January 17 at 4pm pacific

The troubled cries of lost spirits are heard in the Obol Plains and are in need of assistance. If you are able to help come to the mailbox in Obol Plains to offer your aid.
  19. Peredhel New Member

Rats, mice and chipmunks! I missed the offering of Nebulous Newsies on HoF. Perhaps it might be offered again next month?

Also, could we have another of the Ro offering?

Also, THANK YOU ALL for all that you do-!!!
  20. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

I'll see what can be done with the quests you are in need of in the near future.