Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Yareth SWAT EQ

Thank you for reaching out, Seneth! While we can't guarantee specific requests like this one, we will make a note of this! :)
  2. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard....

A researcher in the Withered Lands has lost all his journal notes and needs help getting them back 2/27 @ 7pm pst.

This is a non-repeatable experience so please send up some friends if you have helped the poor researcher before.
  3. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you! This just in!

The Overrealm is a dangerous place for unprepared citizens of the Undercloud! Visit the Barren Sky TODAY, 03/02/2024 around 9am PST to find a Sang'Huuu Explorer willing to help you!
  4. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard that the Sang'Huu haven't gotten enough help yet.....

The Overrealm is a dangerous place for unprepared citizens of the Undercloud!
    Find a Sang'Huuu Explorer in the Barren Sky TODAY, 03/02/2024 around 7PM PST

5. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard a snowcreature sing songing...

Spring has sprung
    and the grass has riz.
    Have you new clothes to cover up
    where your blood stain armor is?

Come see me
    Your Fashion Diva in
    Everfrost at the dock 7pm pst 3/18
  6. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you, citizens of Antonia Bayle!

Voices are calling from beyond in need of help with some lost souls in the realm of the living. Visit Obol Plains on Wednesday, 04/10/2024 around 5pm Pacific time to lend your aid.

7. Yareth SWAT EQ

Citizens of Antonia Bayle! This just in!

A researcher from the Ever Deep is desperately in need of your assistance. Visit Greater Faydark on Wednesday, 04/10/2024 around 6pm Pacific time to get more information.
  8. Drigg New Member

Requesting the BoZ Guides Guide quest please :) missed it when it was 1st offered a month or so back.
    Yareth likes this.
  9. Yareth SWAT EQ

I will add this to our list. We will do our very best!
  10. Yareth SWAT EQ

Citizens of Antonia Bayle! This just in!

I bring news of newly discovered relics believed to have belonged to Antonius Bayle himself! Visit Antonica today (Thursday), 04/11/2024 around 7pm Pacific time for more information.

AND

The elemental planes of order have been thrown into chaos and your help is needed! Visit Kylong Plains today (Thursday), 04/11/2024 around 8pm Pacific time to lend your aid.
  11. Danascus New Member

Would it be possible to rerun the events from the last couple of days for east coast players that missed it?
    Yareth likes this.
  12. Yareth SWAT EQ

Thank you for reaching out, Danascus! Our goal at the moment is to finish out the gauntlet of similar events before Tuesday. If we can, we will certainly revisit some events from earlier this week.

And - of course - these events will also be ran in the future. :)
  13. Tianah New Member

Looking for Kael or Be Kael'd if possible. (new to this stuff)
    Yareth likes this.
  14. Yareth SWAT EQ

Welcome to the Volunteer Guide Forums, Tianah! We're happy to see you!

I will put a request in to the team! I can't guarantee that we can honor your request as all Volunteer Guides are players - just like you - who volunteer to put these events together. We will, however, do our very best!
    Tianah likes this.