Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, August 14 at 8am pdt

Have you visited Thulumbra? Now is the time to meet at the entrance portal in Greater Faydark to get your map to venture forth.

Tuesday, August 16 at 4pm pdt

A gnome is working on an invention and has lost his plans. If you wish to aid him in his search come to the Withered Lands to offer your assistance.
  2. Slimighack New Member

Thaaaaank you, Bell! :) :)
  3. Xianthia New Member

I missed the new quest being offered :(

Is it going to be offered in the nearish future?

Will keep an eye out on the forum. Thank you for any available time you have!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, August 23 at 4pm pdt

A gnome is looking for some help. He is making something for his lady love and is missing one ingredient. If you can help find him in Antonica by the North Qeynos gates.
    Xianthia likes this.
  5. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, August 30 at 4pm pdt

Have you visited the Celestial Realms? If you wish to do so and need guidance meet the elf in the Stonebrunt Highlands and get the information for your your journal.
    (This quest cannot be repeated if you have it already.)
    Juul E'Kiloretu likes this.
  6. Juul E'Kiloretu New Member

Thank you so much for offering this! I have been having a lot of fun catching as many Guide Quests as I can since I returned to Norrath a few months ago. You're the best!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, August 6 at 4pm pdt

Come to the docks of the Thundering Steppes to challenge the races. Beat your own time or that of your friends.
  8. Xianthia New Member

a little nudge please on offering the Visions of Vetrovia guide quest :)
    Thank you for your time!
  9. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

We will see about running that again very soon.
  10. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, September 13 at 4pm pdt

A halfling far from home is lost in Antonica. You can find her somewhere near the Claymore. She is in need of supplies to keep her safe until she can return home. Come find her and see how you can be of assistance.
  11. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, September 20 at 4pm pdt

The gnolls in Blackburrow are restless and causing some problems. Meet outside of Blackburrow to see how you can help. Bring friends or come alone, we accept all help :p
  12. Ellypso New Member

Requesting a nebulous newsies run!
  13. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Will see about this very soon!
  14. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Sunday October 2nd at 7:00 AM PST
    The spirits are calling for assistance from brave adventurers. They need your help to move on. Come to Obol Plains if you dare.
    **Please note this quest can only be done once per character.
  15. Storrmdancer New Member

Is there any chance at ALL these could be done on SATURDAYs? For me, this time would be Monday 9am-ish (assuming I used the internet right) and I will be at work. I am sure you can see that this is an ongoing issue for people who don't live in the USA. I am in Australia and while I CAN actually get up at insane hours to pick up quests (yes, have done many times) I do not have the capability to down tools at work to do so.
    I have never been able to get this particular quest on any of my 38 alts, just my main. When it first came out all those years ago. While I was logged in at an insane hour harvesting before some raid or other.
    (It may have been done on Saturdays PST during the times I got annoyed and quit, so my bad, but PLEASE can it maybe happen for these nice quests for the big bags?)
  16. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Understand completely! We will do our best to make this happen. Be sure to keep an eye on the forums.
  17. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, October 4 at 4pm pdt

Come to the Frontier Cabin in Antonica to find out how you can assist in finding some hidden babies. You will need to find them and return them to Lolly once found. Meet with her and she will explain,
  18. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, October 11 at 4pm pdt

If you haven't ventured to Luclin now is the time to come see what is needed to do so. Meet at the Ulteran Spires in Kylong Plains. (This quest can only be done once).
  19. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, October 15 at 9am pdt

Now is the time to venture to the lonely land of Vetrovia. Meet me at the Ulteran Spires in the Kylong Plains. (This quest can only be done once per character.)
  20. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, October 18 at 4pm pacific

If you wish to venture into the giants' home and explore come to the entrance of Kael Drakkel in Eastern Wastes to see what you need to do.