Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, October 25 at 4pm pacific

With the changing seasons many will be looking to upgrade their clothing. Meet the snow person on the docks of Halas to see what needs to be done. Even youngsters can do this, No fighting required.
  2. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, November 1 at 4pm pacific

Meet the Arasai outside of Neriak in Darklight Wood. He has a task for you to help him with a problem he has.
  3. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, November 8 at 4pm pst

It is time again to take on the influx of gnolls. They are growing in numbers. Meet the hunters outside of the entrance of Blackburrow to see what must be done.
  4. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, November 15 at 4pm pst

Come to the Withered Lands to assist a gnome having difficulties with an invention he is making. He needs someone to locate the missing items. Meet him at the zone in location.
  5. clleo Member

can we get the bag quests? please

nebulous newsies and guides guide to myrist i believe
  6. Soara New Member

Thank you.
  7. Nockani New Member

Is there a guide event with the Fungoid Souvinir? My friend and I want the shrink items.
  8. Drigg New Member

Greetings Guides of Antonia Bayle server,

Can you do a round of the guide quest "The Assemblage of Magics" ? I seem to have missed it each time before. Thank you.

Drigg
  9. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Will see about running the fungoid one and Assemblage of magics again soon. The Assemblage can only be run once a week.
    Drigg likes this.
  10. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, September 29 at 4pm pacific

There is a small ogre looking for some assistance with some cooking skills. Find her near the North Qeynos gates if you are able to assist her.
  11. Nockani New Member

September 29 is a long ways away.
  12. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

OOPS! It was meant to be November 29 and it was run. My bad.
  13. Soara New Member

I would love to explore Thulumbra, CD and Myrist please.
  14. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, December 6 at 5pm pacific

A dwarf is looking for some brave adventurers for a small task. Come find him near the Greater Faydark griffin tower in Butcherblock Mountains.
  15. Jumjumbandito New Member

Quick Question: Do the quests for the two Crystal Shard backpacks still run?
  16. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, December 13 at 4pm pacific.

There is a disturbance that some orcs are looking for assistance with in the Commonlands. Find them near the Turmoil Cemetary if you are able to assist.
  17. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

I'm not sure which quests you are referring to. Is this the status ones that offer large bags? If so, they are still being offered occasonally.
  18. Reatha New Member

I was very fortunate to assist with this quest... however, I received the quest and then had to log out, it was only a few hours later I realized that I needed to speak with the guide again to receive the reward for the quest. Is there any chance of this quest being repeated or might another guide be able to complete the quest when there is another guide event?
  19. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

At the moment no one has scheduled this quest but we can see about Grollk returning to get you your reward in the near future.
    Reatha likes this.
  20. clleo Member

gnice ty for offering the frostfell quest....................i cant find the special presents so i'm out, but tty for takeing time to offer
    obeme