Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

I made it! Come see me!
  2. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, March 7 at 4pm pacific

Seeking adventurers to aid in locating missing spirits. Meet the elf in the Cardin Ward of Obol Plains if you are willing to assist in locating them.
  3. Momo New Member

I would totally love to get this quest with my then brand new AB toons - but are you sure the server will be back up by then? Im not completely sure but I understood the downtime to take 12 hrs for AB, too, because of the merge today?
  4. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

If the server isn't up by that time I will still run it, if necessary later than the scheduled time. Keep an eye out for updated time if it isn't at 4pm pacific.
    Momo and Sucuri like this.
  5. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

If the server isn't up this evening by 6pm pacific, then the quest will be run tomorrow, Wednesday at 4pm pacific. I had totally forgotten that the merge was going to take up to 12 hours.
    Sucuri likes this.
  6. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Quest ran as intended on Tuesday.
  7. Sucuri New Member

Me able to make it to both events. Was good times!
    (I was actually able to do Newsies at level 28 with the help of my amazing guild, now that was FUN!)
    Me thanks!
  8. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, March 14 at 4pm pdt

A gnome is in need of assistance with an issue he is having. Come find him near the New Combine Foothold in the Withered Lands.
  9. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

For those adventurers heading out to the new lands of Ro,
    you might little to stop in Sinking Sands at 7 pm pst tonight March 27th
    and visit the half elf standing on the end of the Snake Dock.
    She needs a little help.

If you have helped before send your friends up instead. You can only complete this quest once.
  10. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, March 28 at 4pm pdt

Looking for some adventurers to explore the Everdeep. Come find the gnome near the tinkered portal in Kelethin in Greater Faydark.
  11. Sealyn New Member

Can we get the Nebulous Newsie quest offered please? Thanks for the consideration.
  12. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Will see about getting that scheduled again very soon.
    Sealyn likes this.
  13. Drigg New Member

Any chance of getting "The Assemblage of Magics" ? I keep looking for it but have not found it yet.
  14. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Another one for us to schedule soon :) There are only four guides on Antonia Bayle and we do our best and try to work these into our schedules to meet the requests.
    Drigg likes this.
  15. HawkTheSlayer New Member

Hi all you guides, i think that you all do such a great job and you add an extra dimension to the World of EQ2. If at all possible could you run the VoV guide or the RoR for us peeps on the other side of the pond. 4pm PST is midnight for us her in the UK, if at all possible could you start a bit earlier maybe 2PM PST or earlier would be good - thanks ;)
  16. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

I'm retired, so can easily do them earlier in the day. Will see what we can do about that. Others also live in different time zones so might be able to do them earlier too :)
  17. HawkTheSlayer New Member

That is awesome, thanks for that ;)
  18. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, April 4 at 4pm pdt

A halfling can be found on the docks of the Thundering Steppes. She is in need of some materials for something she is working on.
  19. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, April 8 at 9am pdt
    Sailing beyond the Shattered Seas an isolated continent has been discovered. Are you willing to explore this new continent? Come to the Spire in Kylong Plains if you are brave enough.

Sunday, April 9 at 9am pdt
    Are you travelling to Luclin? I have maps that will assist you in your journeys. Meet the elf in Kylong Plains near the spire portal before you go there. (Edit: near docks of the Sinking Sands)

Tuesday, April 11 at 4pm pdt
    New relics of Antonia Bayle have been discovered. Are you willing to locate them? Meet the elf in Antonica near the lighthouse if you are able to assist.
    Drigg likes this.
  20. Lyandryn New Member