Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Drigg New Member

Thank you for Newsies :) any chance to get Guide's Guide to BoL some afternoon please ?
    Rattophaxe and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Evarya New Member

Thank you for Newsies! Would love to get the Chaos Descending requested! Thank you again!
  3. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, February 15 at 5pm pdt

Looking for some great hunters to aid us. Come to the lighthouse area of Antonica if you are a brave hunter willing to help.
  4. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, February 22 at 5pm pst

Come to the Enchanted Lands. A family of frogloks is in dire need of some assistance. Your help will be greatly rewarded.
  5. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, March 1 at 5pm pst

Seems a farmer is having his hands full with his livestock. He needs to run errands and is looking for help taking his baby piglets home. Come to the Frontier Cottage in Antonica and be ready for piggy mayhem.
  6. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, March 8 at 5pm pst

Help! In need of someone to keep track of my babies while I go to town! Come find the orc father at the docks of Thundering Steppes. You don't have to take the little ones anywhere, just keep them out of trouble and safe until their father returns. Brave adventurers needed to keep them alive as they can be quite a handful.
  7. Cindy New Member

I missed the last Nebulous Newsies. Any plans on offering the quest again?
  8. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Friday, March 11 at 11:00 AM PST
    Please help restore balance! If you can spare time to help, find me in Kylong Plains!
  9. Allanius New Member

Is This Guides' Guide to Luclin (BoL)?
  10. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

No, but keep an eye out because we never know when the fates allow it!
  11. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, March 15 at 5pm pdt

Some baby dragons were seen in the vicinity of the lighthouse in Antonica. They are anxious to share tales with you. Come join in the fun.
  12. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, March 22 at 5pm pdt

A poor halfling is in need of assistance. She has upset the gods and needs to appease them. Meet her in Kelethin near the housing area if you are able to help her.
  13. Iridescence New Member

May I please request a guide quest for one that I missed a while back on Antonia Bayle?
    Are you afraid to face giants? Have you ventured into their realm? Are you brave enough come to the entrance of Kael Drakkel in the Eastern Wastes….

It may have been requested before but I wanted to ask if we could get another one!
    Thank you!

14. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

I will see about running that one again very soon. Thanks for asking. Helps when we know what quests the players would like to see run.
  15. Drigg New Member

Requesting Guide's Guide to Luclin (BoL) please. :)
  16. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Greetings Friends! The scholars were able to arrange a visit in Teren's Grasp in Kylong Plains for Monday 3/28/2022 at 3:00 PM PST for those wishing to explore Luclin!

Be sure to visit before heading out to Luclin!
  17. Drigg New Member

Thank you got the Guides Guide to BoL :) it is most appreciated.
    Shyanne likes this.
  18. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday March 29 at 5pm pdt.

The giants are multiplying yet again. Time to head into Kael Drakkel to explore and remove some. Come to the entrance in the Eastern Wastes if you are brave enough to take on some giants.
  19. Rattophaxe New Member

And I missed it again??? :eek:
  20. Devilkiss New Member

Hi, I was hoping to see if we could get the newest guide quest for Vetrovia and the one for Reign of Shadows. Thank you so much.