Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. chrissyb New Member

oh crap croaks is gonna kill me i'm on his account.........forums logged me in on him /hides from croaksalott
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. clleo Member

there back on my account.........he's gonna swat me he ever logs in over here
  3. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, May 24 at 4pm pdt

Come to the Eastern Wastes to the entrance of Kael Drakkel. Some coldain are looking for explorers to venture in and explore and to take out a giant or two. (This quest can be taken and finished when you wish, it will remain in you journal.)
  4. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Totally possible, sometimes we do not know very far ahead of time that the winds of fate will blow our way. We try to let everyone know just as soon as WE know that we will get to visit!
  5. Vaatu New Member

If at all possible, could I request the quest Guide's Guide to Luclin from the Kylong Planes. Please and I apricate it if it can be done soon.
  6. Slimighack New Member

Greetings Kind Guides:

I 2nd Vaatu's request. :)

Much obliged and safe journey to y'all.
  7. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Guide's Guide to Luclin

How about Wednesday evening? I or someone else can run it then. Tomorrow is our usual group quest but I'd be happy to run it on Wednesday. Would be around 4pm pdt. Will get it on the calendar. If that doesn't work can always do it next weekend.
  8. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, May 31 at 4pm pdt
    Come to the Blackburrow entrance in Antonica. Some warriors need help with the gnolls in Blackburrow.

Wednesday, June 1 at 4pm pdt
    Help is needed in Kylong Plains at the portal. Find the elf with instructions to aid in exploring Luclin.
  9. Vaatu New Member

I am not good with time zones lol. I am in central time zone so would that be 5pm my time?
    Thank you so very much would be great if I could get that.
  10. Rattophaxe New Member

Yay! Thank you! This time I will not miss it ;)
  11. clleo Member

7 central 8 est
  12. Rosyposy Active Member

6pm Central
  13. Xianthia New Member

Request please for the Guides Guide to the Celestial Realms to be offered in the near future.

As usual, new characters needing wonderfully big bags!
  14. clleo Member

oppps i miss red start time, explains why i missed it LOL
  15. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, June 7 at 4pm pdt
    Come to Frostfang Sea to see what needs to be done. A little help and a nice reward.
  16. LforLight New Member

Hi there,

Thanks to Mupkin i registered today after his kind fish event ^^

I have a question : Tinkerfest is here, on wiki it says that 2 guide quests are in this event (if a guide is there of course). Do you plan to do those 2 quests and when ? :)

Thanks for your contribution to making eq2 a better world :)
  17. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, June 14 at 4pm pdt

Oh no, there is a disturbance going on up on orc hill he Greater Faydark. Some assistance is needed by brave adventurers.
  18. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

We try to run these events during Tinkerfest, though there a but a few of us. Will see about someone running these very soon.
  19. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Thursday, June 16 at 11:00 AM PST

Please help restore balance! If you can spare time to help, find me in Kylong Plains!
  20. clleo Member

where in kylong? docks or terens grasp?