Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Allure New Member

How often is this quest in the guide rotation? My hubs account had a bug and he was unable to log in at the time =(
    Thank you for all you guys do by the way! =)
  2. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Hello! We will try and run again soon, sorry he had problems!
    Happy New Year!
  3. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Greetings AB!

Word is there will be a coldain in need of assistance on Sunday 01/02/2022 07:00 AM PST in the Eastern Wastes. If able please stop by!

Guide Shyanne
  4. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, January 4th at 5pm pst Meed the dhalgar near the Halas housing area. Seems they need assistance with some party planning.
  5. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, January 11 at 5pm pst. Come to the Docks of the Enchanted Lands. Assistance is needed to aid a young one with information of distant lands.
  6. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Tired of fumbling around in Thalumbra? Well come see me in Greater Faydark on Sunday 01/16/2022 at 9:00 AM PST and get your map!
  7. Honeyy New Member

Thank You for "Thalumbra Guide Quest"...Much appreciated....:)
    Would love sometime the "kael Exploration quest...Pretty please...I keep missing it...if possible if it could be offered Mountain time - usa during daylight hours...I will keep an closer eye out for it...none of my toons have done this yet:(...
  8. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, January18 at 5pm pst

Are you afraid to face giants? Have you ventured into their realm? If you are brave enough come to the entrance of Kael Drakkel in the Eastern Wastes. (You can even get a ride there by griffin.)
  9. Slimighack New Member

Greetings Kind Guides ...

I hope you are in good health and good spirits.

I would like to request Guide's Guide to Luclin between 8:00am and 11:00pm (PST) when you are able to schedule this.

Much obliged,
    Thaumbear
    Rattophaxe and Kethryl like this.
  10. Rattophaxe New Member

Just to second the request for Guide's Guide to Luclin :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Sealyn New Member

How about doing all of the guide quests as is being done on Maj'Dul? I would appreciate it greatly! Thanks.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, January 25 at 5pm pst

Seems a gnome has had some trouble with his inventions. Come to the Steamfont Mountains if you wish to aid him.
  13. Miragian New Member

No idea what quest its related to but would it be possible to run the "The Loresinger's Limericks" event some weekend? I know its been ages.
  14. Drigg New Member

Newsies .. some afternoon would also be appreciated. :)
  15. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, January 30 at 10:00 AM PST
    CALLING ALL ADVENTURERS! Your assistance is needed once again! If you are daring enough to explore the darkside of the moon then meet me near the spires in Kylong Plains!
    Rosebelle likes this.
  16. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

02-01-22 at 5:00 PM PST come on over to the entrance to Blackburrow in Antonica and help defeat those annoying gnolls
  17. Rattophaxe New Member

Damn how did I miss this! :oops:
  18. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Sorry to hear! But no worries, we will visit again soon!
  19. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, February 8 at 5pm pst.

Come to the housing area of Halas to assist some dwarves with a party they will be having. Ideas and items welcome.
  20. Shyanne Guide EQ2 Antonia

Thursday February 10th at 3:00 PM PST
    The spirits are calling for assistance from brave adventurers. They need your help to move on. Come to Obol Plains if you dare.
    **Please note this quest can only be done once per character.
    Rosyposy likes this.