Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Tritton New Member

Emsy

Your the best I know you were out there for along time, and we appreciate every minute of it.
  2. Tritton New Member

Yes thank you all for the Thalumbra event, and the Butcherblock event, there always enjoyable.
  3. Cyrrena Active Member

A hearty shout out thank you to Malel for spending a ton of their holiday weekend (US) time giving to us on AB.

We do appreciate everything the Guides do for us.

Cyrrena
  4. aussiewun New Member

hello to you from this old Aussie may I make a suggestion to post in GMT time instead of trying to convert to what time PST time is and converting where ever a player is using the WORLD Universal time seems to be far better logic yes I missed out in getting the quest solely on this reason but I will commend the Guides for dedicating time and effort to making players that was lucky enough to gain the quests very very happy Congratulations one and all kudos to you all players and Guides
  5. Ocarinah Member

Daybreak uses PST since that is the time zone where their office is located. I suggest you figure out how many hours to add/subtrack and always know to do this whenever you see something posted from Daybreak or volunteers (Guides).
  6. Ocarinah Member

Thank you Guides for spending your holiday time to hand out the two quests that are in high demand during status weekend. I really really appreciate all that you do for us players. Much love :)
  7. Treat New Member

Thank you SO much for doing this for us! I know you were there forever and it's so appreciated!

-All The Jenna's
  8. Cyrrena Active Member

Currently, Sydney is 17 hours ahead of PDT.

Cyrrena
  9. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Coming up on Tuesday June 6th around 2pm pacific.. near the docks in Thundering Steppes.. a necromancer with an odd request could use your help!!

More Soon!
  10. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

Unfortunately, the Ratonga running that quest is having issues with the hamsters powering their computer, so a different Ratona Necromancer will be at the docks in the Thundering Steppes on Thursday, June 8, around 4:30 pm PDT!

Come and behold the power of cheese!
  11. Tritton New Member

Thanks for the heads up look forward to it.
  12. Cyrrena Active Member

I came and beheld the power of cheese, but I had done this event in Dark Light Woods, so I didn't stay. I would still love to see animated cheese blobs as mobs.

Thank you all for taking the time to run this event for us, we really do appreciate it.

Cyrrena :oops:
  13. Cyrrena Active Member

I would like to know if we can see Fungoid Fascination and Kael or Be'Kael'ed soon? Early evening 6 pm-7pm PST...

Thank you

Cyrrena
  14. Mousie New Member

Hey Guys! Think You Could Make A Dragon Guide Event? Im Outta Illusion Baby Dragon Eggs..Would Be Nice To Have Some More Baby Dragon Illusions.
    Thanks!
  15. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you to the new apprentice guide for coming and holding a meet and greet with us on Tuesday evening. I apologize for not using their name, but I forgot how to spell it and would hate to offend or embarrass myself.

Cyrrena

PS I still wish there was a way I could become a guide without filling out that whole questionnaire. I would prefer a guide panel even though I could get stage fright over that questionnaire. *sighs*
  16. Mousie New Member

Hey Guys!
    As You Know,I am All Out Of Illusory Baby Dragon Eggs,And Want To Get Some More For Roleplaying, So I Would Like To Request The Baby Dragon Guide Event. Could You Do It?

Thanks!!:D

-Mousie
  17. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

We will see what we can do.. ;)
  18. Mousie New Member

D'Aww Thanks Yous! <3
  19. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

I have heard this rumor...:cool: that a young dragon.... o_O (well.. young in dragon years anyhow)...:D Will be looking for some help on Thursday night about 8pm pacific in Enchanted Lands!;)

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

This evening (06-29-17) at 4:00 PM PST there will be a gnome on the docks of Antonica seeking some aid with some sort of light. Come on by and see if you can help him out.