Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Quendryx12 New Member

Any chance of a Newsies to go with the double status?
  2. Cyrrena Active Member

*quietly tiptoes into the AB Guide Forum, looks about, then shouts loudly*

HEY!!!! Is anybody home?

Cyrrena
  3. Tallann Well-Known Member

We're still around; we just haven't had as much to advertise ahead of time lately. Sorry about that!

But I can tell you that on Tuesday, July 11th, at approximately 1:00 p.m. PST / 4:00 p.m. EST / 8:00 p.m. UTC, a member of the Loresinger clan will be visiting the Enchanted Lands. Perhaps you can help this bard create the perfect lullaby!
  4. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you Tallann, I wasn't complaining, I know all of you have lives and we on AB are extremely grateful that you share some of your time with us.

The forum was just getting a bit lonely, nobody in the community had posted anything either in a week, so I thought I would wake all of us up.

Thank you again for all that you do.

Regards

Cyrrena
  5. Tallann Well-Known Member

Oh, don't worry -- I didn't take it as a complaint. A good shout is sometimes needed to wake everyone up around this time of year, when things have a tendency to slow down a bit. Of course, that lullaby I mentioned earlier might end up putting everyone back to sleep...
  6. Nella Member

Perhaps after the nice nap we could have some races (Aether races) to get our blood pumping again :)

-Nella

PS: Gold disk prize if possible plz )
    Croakis likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Active Member

I would still like to see Fungoid Fascination and Kael or be Kael'd. I have a dear friend that would love the shrink items for his roleplay. He is typically available between 5 and 8 pm PDT.

Cyrrena
  8. Tallann Well-Known Member

Both made an appearance last week but were run earlier in the day (and, of course, didn't make it onto here ahead of time). I'm usually the late-night guy around these parts, but I generally run things even later than that (closer to the 10:00 p.m. - midnight PST range). But let's see if this works:

On Sunday, July 16th, you can go for the gold (although, for the sake of everyone's eyes, that's more of an orange) on the Aether race track in the Thundering Steppes from 5:30 p.m. PST / 8:30 p.m. EST / 12:30 a.m. (Monday morning) UTC to 11:30 p.m. PST / 2:30 a.m. (Monday morning) EST / 6:30 a.m. (Monday morning) UTC.

But be sure to take a quick break from the races that day to trek over to the Eastern Wastes for some giant-stomping fun at 6:00 p.m. PST / 9:00 p.m. EST / 1:00 a.m. (Monday morning) UTC.

(And if everything goes according to plan, I'll run Fungoid Fascination the following Sunday at around the same time, but I'll make a more official post about that when we get closer to the actual date, just to be safe.)
  9. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Coming up on Thursday 7-13 around 7:30pm pacific in Frostfang Sea... :cool: I have heard that a young coldain with an attraction to fungus will be looking for some help....;)
    Then also on Saturday 7-15 around 1pm pacific in Qeynos... :eek: be on the lookout for some pesky tourists!!o_O

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  10. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Thursday, July 13 at noon pdt

A gnome can be found in the Withered Lands. Seems he has lost something and is in need of assistance in locating what he has lost.
  11. Cyrrena Active Member

I am sorry I missed Fungoid Fascination, I would love to get the mushroom hat on Cyrrena, I ran it already with a different character. I will come to the races, although with a recent bout of vertigo, I cannot race myself. Please let me know if there is a green light for Fungoid Fascination a week from Sunday.

I apologize Bellandu, I had to do the weekly shopping and did not get back in time to attend the event in the Withered Lands.

Cyrrena
  12. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

You most certainly have NOT missed anything yet.. Cyrrena.. today is the 13th, so if you able in just a couple hours... you might find what you are looking for ;)

More Soon! :rolleyes:
  13. Nella Member

Thanks Tallann! All my critters got their Gold CRASH Disks /happy dance! Also picked up Kael or be Kaeled )
    Thanks again <3

-Nella

PS: Love your Mission Impossible mouse sig ....so cute!
  14. Tallann Well-Known Member

No problem. I'm glad you were able to make it!
  15. Cyrrena Active Member

I went to the Aether Races as Cyrrena and got the gold disc, YAY for me, I did it even though I have recently started experiencing vertigo.

I went to Eastern Wastes and got Kael or Be Kael'ed on my Frog since Cyrrena had already done it.

Thank you Tallann for coming out early for us.

Cyrrena
  16. Andura Guide EQ2 Splitpaw

Hello my Fellow Norrathians! I heard a rumor that there will be two partying Gnomes visiting Antonica today July 22, at 6:30 PM PST, 9:30 PM EST. Come on out and see what mischief they are up to.

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  17. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

What: A gnome is seeking help with a new invention
    Where: Frostfang Sea (docks)
    Why: Cause :)
    When: 07-24-17 at 4:00 PM PST
    Come on by and see if you can help him out
  18. Cyrrena Active Member

I hope everything is alright Tallann. I had about 25 people waiting for Fungoid Fascination yesterday, July 23, I had them waiting from 5:00 pm PDT until about 8:00 pm PDT. I stayed until about 11:30 pm PDT just in case.

I truly hope it wasn't something serious that kept you away yesterday. Hopefully this event can be set up for another time in the near future.

Thank you again for all that the guides do for us.

Cyrrena
  19. Cyrrena Active Member

We just saw a message from Fetzelpott saying he/she was on the New Halas docks but we cannot find him/her.

Cyrrena

Tuesday, July 25th, 4:29 pm PDT
  20. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I was on for about 30 minutes or so but I needed to take off. I am sorry I missed you.