Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

Once again, there is a build-up of souls trying to make their way to the Ethernere, and we need your help. Levels are manageable for the moment, but on Monday, April 10, at 6:00 pm PST, a messenger will be in Obol Plains to get additional assistance.
  2. Ocarinah Member

Awesome! I was coming here to request this event and also the Guides' Guide event for someone that mentioned they needed in Homeshow Channel. Could someone please run the Guides' Guide too in the near future? Much appreciated <3
  3. Smitch New Member

I am writing to request an old DOV quest - Kael or be Kael'ed on the AB server. Is this the place to request this event?

4. Tritton New Member

Anyone know if there are double xp weekends, I have heard rumors that Daybreak is doing away with them?
  5. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Smitch, I will forward your request... keep an eye here and I will try to give you some warning ;)
    Tritton.. I have not heard anything like that, not that it couldn't happen, but I can tell you the guides have not been told anything like that at all :)
  6. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

There's been a murder most foul on the Isle of Mara! I heard that a Detective will be there tonight (April 6) around 4:30 PST to gather clues and find out whodunnit. Perhaps you can come and lend a hand?
  7. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Active Member

I most sorrowful I was not able to fully participate in this event, something I had picked up had me experiencing an extreme headache which required laying down. I hope the perpetrator was found ;)
  8. Cyrrena Active Member

I was unable to participate because I did it last time they offered it. I do want to thank the tiny dragon for coming and visiting a couple nights ago to have us help him build his horde. I hope we have more spontaneous events like this.

I wish I could wade through the guide application. I was a blue robe on UO for 10 years. I miss it.

Cyrrena
  9. Smitch New Member

Ok. Thanks Croakis!
  10. Mizgamer62 New Member

I am interested in getting this quest also (Kael or be Kael'ed) Thank you!
  11. Antijohnny New Member

Maybe 6:30 PST?
    Daemora likes this.
  12. Judogene New Member

9:30, lots of players in Cardin Ward, still no guide.
  13. Antijohnny New Member

maybe 7pm PST??????

Please?
  14. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Active Member

~50 people are standing by in Obol Plains,....
  15. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Active Member

Thank you kindly Malel, tis most appreciated!!
    Antijohnny likes this.
  16. Antijohnny New Member

thankyou Malel
  17. Smitch New Member

BUMP BUMP
  18. Cyrrena Active Member

Krazilla, you have not come to see me for a week or more.
  19. Tallann Well-Known Member

If you were around this afternoon, hopefully you were able to catch this quest. If not, we can certainly see that it makes another appearance sometime in the near future for you! Let us know if there are any times/days when you're more likely to be available.
  20. Smitch New Member

Nope. I was at work. I am so sad now. I typically play in the evenings around 5pm MST.