Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Tallann Well-Known Member

Ah, I see. Sorry about that. I was hoping that since you had popped in this morning to request the quest again, this might be your day off. But we'll keep your request in mind and try to accommodate it as soon as possible!
  2. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Well....o_O the latest that I can share is this!... :D

On Thursday around 4:30pm pacific in Antonica.... I think its time for a bit of a drinking contest!;) So be sure to bring a designated mount! :p

Then later on... about 6pm pacific in Eastern Wastes.. :eek: I hear there might be some hunters with a bit of a challenge for those willing to take it on!:p

More Soon!!:rolleyes:
  3. Smitch New Member

Awesome! I will be there.....just in case "Kael or be Kael'ed" is shared with the community.
  4. Smitch New Member

Thanks for the Antonica guide event! Those imps were trouble but they sure do like to party.

I also want to thank the guide's for the Kael or be Kael'ed event!
  5. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you Kinyoubi for coming and spending some time with us and giving *hugs* on the Thundering Steppes Docks on 13 April, 2017.

It was nice to see you again and socialize a bit.

Cyrrena
  6. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, April 22 at 2pm pdt

Look to help out the spirits again, meet in Obol Plains. I know we all like to do this with double experience week coming up.
  7. Nella Member

Could we have Guide's guide too please? :) During the evening (pst) if possible. Also could you please post here if/when it's happening? I almost always miss announcements in General. Missed it the last time it was offered and I was online at the time.

Thanks, Nella
  8. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

Surface dwellers! Your help is needed by those in the Ever Deep! Our agent will be in the Greater Faydark on Sunday, April 23, around 8:00 am PDT. This agent will not be in a hurry to leave, as they wish to get as much help as possible, so kindly do not fret about missing the opportunity. I have personal assurance that they will dedicate a great deal of time to enlisting help for this quest in Thalumbra.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  9. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:eek: Ohhhh the frogmanity!!:eek:
    I have heard that a desperate o_O family of frogs:( is in need of food and will be found in the Enchanted Lands near the docks on Thursday around 4:30pm pacific... :oops:
    Your help is in need!! :eek:

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  10. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

:confused: Ohhh....:eek: those evil miscreants are still at it!!:(
    They must have heard about the poor family getting help from kind adventurers... and plunged the entire world into darkness!!:eek: We can only hope that the family will find a way to sustain themselves!:oops:

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  11. Drigg New Member

Lucan's agents at it again :( ... poor froggies.

Any chance we will see a newies event in the next week or 2 ?
  12. Treat New Member

Hoping for Newsies soon, too! EST evenings or weekends if possible :)
    Nella likes this.
  13. Tsutae Guide EQ2 Antonia

Attention Late Nighters! Check near the Docks in Thundering Steppes, around 8PM PST! There may be someone that needs your help!
  14. Ocarinah Member

Could we please get Newsies and Guides' Guide before the holiday weekend? Was mentioned a couple times during Maj'Dul AMA that holiday weekend will be double status weekend. With the free 100 baubles (expansion and one from this month) I need on a few characters. Thanks so very much! :)
    Nella likes this.
  15. Terrius New Member

Hello Wonderous Guides of the Shattered Lands,

My friend, a Ratonga Conjuror, recently heard stories of a sect of Ratongas called Chees-o-Mancers (which seems most absurd to a devote Kerra Paladin such as myself.) It has been all she has talked about since hearing the tale! Please save me from this constant cheese chitter chatter of this obsessed Ratonga Conjuror!

The wonderful Guide Norika suggested that she make a post here and perhaps they might appear at some point, but the little Ratonga is too afraid of the Gnomish spider webs to post here.

~signed
    Terrius, Kerra Paladin, hater of smelly nasty cheese.
    On behalf of Tarryelle, the cheese obsessed Ratonga Conjuror.
  16. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Greetings all!

As per request the following will be run this week/weekend.

Nebulous Newsies - In Obol Plains
    - Thursday 5/25 at Noon pdt
    - Saturday 5/27 at 8:30 pm pdt

Guide's Guide - In Greater Faydark
    - Friday 5/26 at 8:30 pm pdt

Also be on the lookout for some strange activity on the docks of Butcherblock
    - Thursday 5/25 at 4:30 pm pdt

Watch to see if additional times will be run.
  17. Ocarinah Member

Thank you thank you thank you! :):rolleyes:
  18. Cyrrena Active Member

A mighty thank you shout out to the wonderful guides of AB for giving a part of your holiday weekend to the players.

Cyrrena

:D
  19. Cyrrena Active Member

Thank you Emsy for sharing so much of your Friday evening with us on AB, making sure everybody that was logged in had an opportunity to get Guide's Guide if they wanted it.

Cyrrena
  20. SandsMans New Member

Yes, thank you Emsy!

I dare not say how many alts I picked it up on!