Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Coming up on Thursday 2-16.... it is the season of love!:rolleyes: Time for some fun and games too!:p Come on out to Halas near the Shrine of Erollisi around 4:30pm pacific and see what I mean....;)

More Soon!:rolleyes:
  2. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Thursday 2-16 around 8pm pacific in Butcherblock:eek: I hear tell that a dwarf with a fascination about axes will be looking for those who enjoy dwarven steal! ;)

Antijohnny likes this.
  3. Antijohnny New Member

I had fun! Thank you.

i did happen to see a wood elf shuffling to the dock to with a bunch of notes about axes. She seemed to be grumbling to herself about losing to her nemesis...?

She seemed grumpy, but I'm singing a happy tune myself ;)
    Croakis likes this.
  4. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

I just heard that on Thursday around 4:30pm pacific in Darklight Woods a group of :confused: ratongas....o_O and perhaps a kerra or two will be.... errrr.... :oops: "discussing" :p cheese and perhaps looking for help.
    :cool: Being a frog.. cheese is more for attracting tasty insects.. but to each there own...:D

KyliannaWindsong likes this.
  5. Astartea sol`Lunare New Member

Might we see an appearance of the axe loving dwarf this Brew Day?
    Tritton likes this.
  6. Tritton New Member

Any word on "Nebulous Newsies" would love to see that around on Antonia Bayle again.
  7. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

o_O What I can tell you for sure...:confused: is that on Wednesday around 4:30pm pacific in Enchanted Lands.. a family of frogs will be desperate for your help!!:( Seems some evil has befallen them and they have no food!... :eek:

8. Tritton New Member

Thanks for coming out to EL today, loads of fun.
  9. Nella Member

Seems like its been awhile since we had Newsies or a Guide's guide quests. Would be wonderful to see these again :)

-Nella
  10. Kinyoubi Guide EQ2 Antonia

There is a sudden and urgent need for help coming from the Ethernere! Today, Sunday, March 19, at 7 am, the Restless Ones will send a representative to Obol Plains.

Please help if you can!
  11. Antijohnny New Member

I've been stalking the obol plains for months, the one day i sleep in...
  12. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

I have heard a recent rumor... ;)
    For those of you of the... o_O hmmm... "vocalist" :cool: sort...:D
    On Monday March 20th, about 1pm pacific in Enchanted Lands... One of our most well known...:p "vocalists" will be making an appearance.. We all know that singers really love to have a large crowd near...

Antijohnny and Tritton like this.
  13. Nella Member

Can we please have Newsies again at prime time as well? Really appreciate the fast response, but at 7am I was sleeping and missed it. Like 7pm pst would be great :)

-Nella
    Antijohnny likes this.
  14. Gnaff New Member

Would love to see a Guides guide on AB sometime during evening hours if possible.
    Antijohnny likes this.
  15. Croakis Guide EQ2 Antonia

Nella.. and Gnaff.. I will pass on the request, however, both were run this week.:( I do not always get warning, but when I to, I to try to forewarn everyone. :oops:

I do have a couple of things that I can let you know...:D one is going to be happening in just a few minutes.. :rolleyes: around 5:30 pm pacific on 3-22 in Antonica.. a small :eek: dragon in need of starting a hoard is looking for help with shiny things! :p
    On 3-23 around 4:30pm pacific in Greater Faydark a ghost of an orc is seeking revenge! :eek:

16. Nella Member

Thanks Croakis. I've been watching for those quests for months now and checking the forums daily. Really wish there was a serverwide guide channel, then I wouldn't have missed both of them this week. I was on every evening.
    /sigh
    Antijohnny likes this.
  17. Tritton New Member

Nella, I feel for you I have been spamming the forums the chat channels and on here for the newsies quest and I almost missed it myself. I woke up and had about 7 minutes before it was over. Fortunately I grabbed it with all of my characters just wish you could share it with someone would make it easier for the Guides.
  18. Tritton New Member

All we need now is a double xp weekend to turn em all in.
  19. Antijohnny New Member

all i need is for it to be offered when I'm not at work....and then a double XP weekend.
  20. Mumstheword Member

Really need to do something different with the Newsies. If you put it on a calendar where we might be able to plan to attend you will be overwhelmed. I think it is time to move it to a npc and make it shareable. Would be nice to have the double xp listed on the in game calendar. Thanks so much for all you do!