Drinal Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

The Festival of Might is upon us. Please join us for our opening ceremony Thursday at 6pm PST.
  2. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: Quest tonight @ 6pm PST. Hope to see you all there.
  3. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: Join us today @ 4pm PST for another Festival of Might event. Leave your thinking caps at home for this one and bring your armor.
  4. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: Another Festival of Might event Tuesday @ 5pm PST. We'll be there.. Will you?
  5. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: Come one, come all, to another Festival of Might event. Wednesday @ 4pm PST. There will be prizes for everyone and those much ballyhoo'd Festival of Might points.
  6. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: The Festival of Might is still upon us. One of the most grueling events will be on Thursday @ 4pm PST. The event will be challenging, but if you're one of the top 3, it will be WELL worth it. As always, we have gift bags for everyone.
  7. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: We are working hard to make sure you get as many chances as possible to earn those coveted Festival of Might points. Join us Friday @ 6pm PST for just such a chance. Bring your thinking caps. I'll be at the usual place. Where, you might ask?
  8. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: One of those rare opportunities to earn extra Festival of Might points is here again. Be sure to join us Saturday @ 4 to compete. These aren't your ordinary points. You won't want to miss it.
  9. Anastasi Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: Another opportunities to earn extra Festival of Might points is here again. Be sure to join us Sunday 7/23 @ 1pm PT to compete. You won't want to miss it.
  10. Anastasi Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: The end is drawing near. Earn extra Festival of Might points. Be sure to join us Wednesday 7/26 @ 4pm PT to compete. See you then!
  11. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: This is your last chance for Festival of Might points. Join us Sunday for an event that rewards the highest amount of points out of all the events. More details on the time coming soon.
  12. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: Come one, come all, to the Closing Ceremonies for the Festival of Might. There will be some awesome rewards for a few lucky people, but rewards for everyone who attends. We hope to see you all Monday @ 5pm PST.
  13. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: Come join me in the Plane of Knowledge tonight @ 5 p.m. PST for a short story and snacks.
  14. Anastasi Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: Watch for someone in need in Lavastorm Mountains tonight @ 5 p.m. PST
  15. Anastasi Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: Come lend a helping hand! 8/29 @ 6 p.m. PST
  16. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: There's going to be a once a year quest on Saturday the 23rd @ 5pm PST. Along with prizes for everyone, there's going to be some rare prizes, so be sure to get there for your chance to win.
  17. Laylina Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: I've got a problem and I think you can help. Join me @ 5pm PST on Wednesday, September 13.
  18. Anastasi Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: Be a good citizen and join me for some "clean" fun @ 4pm PST Thursday, September 14
  19. Laylina Guide EQ Drinal

I need you to spice up my life. Please join me @ 3 PST Sunday, September 18! Spice it up! ;)
  20. Anastasi Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: Are you a good listener? Come find out! @ 6pm PST Wednesday, September 20