Drinal Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Anastasi Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: Saturday the 9th @ 1 PM PST

Come have some holiday fun! Have you been naughty or nice?
  2. Pirowen SWAT Team Chair

Special Guide Event!

There will be a Summer Carnival event at 1:00 Pacific on Sunday the 19th! Come join the fun!
  3. Pirowen SWAT Team Chair

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in our Carnival! It was a great success and we all had fun! Hang on to your tickets for our future carnival events!
  4. Pirowen SWAT Team Chair

Greetings Drinal! The Fall Carnival is coming this Sunday the 21st and will be starting around 1:00 Pacific time.

If you were at the last Carnival you know how much fun it is so invite your friends and guildmates to come too!

The Carnival start will be delayed until 3:00 PM Pacific time! See you there!
  5. Pirowen SWAT Team Chair

An Elvish Lady is in need of items to finish her costume for an upcoming ball. If you think that you can help her be on the lookout around 8:00 PM Pacific time.
  6. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Drinal~!

So you say you want to be a pirate? Join me tonight, 5/19/21, at 7:00 pm, to "enlist" in a little fun!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there :)
  7. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings, adventurers!

The Spring Fling Carnival is coming to Drinal, on Sunday, 5/23/21, @ 4 pm PT. Join us for fun games and prizes.

Hope to see you there!

Watch for the yellow text to signal the start of the event.
  8. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Adventurers!

Keep an eye out for a masterful hunter who will require your help in the Plane of Knowledge, today, June 3, at 4 pm PT.

Watch for the yellow text which will signal the start of the event!

Hope to see you there!
  9. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Drinal!

We request your assistance tomorrow, June 10, 2021, at 3:00 pm PT for some fun with some escaped Shissars.

Watch for the yellow text signaling the start of the event and instructions on where to go.

Looking forward to seeing you there!
  10. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Adventurers~!

A fine lady from Felwithe will be strolling through The Plane of Knowledge on Thursday, 06/17/21, around 3:30 pm pt, asking for assistance.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the quest. Hope to see you there!

*Time has been changed to 3:30 pm pt. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  11. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Drinal,

It's that time of year again! Festival of Might 2021 is upon us once again. Join us for the Opening Ceremony on Friday, July 2, 2021, at 12 noon pt. I'm sure it will prove to be a great time this year!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there!
  12. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Drinal,

It seems I have misplaced some items and I will need you to find them. Join me on July 5, 2021, at 6 pm PT, for another Festival of Might event. Hope you can join me!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event.

** The Festival of Might channel for Drinal is "FoMight". You may join the channel for the entire month of July.**
  13. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Drinal!

Join me on Wednesday, July 14, 2021, at 3 pm PT, for another Festival of Might event. Bring your thinking caps on this one! Your knowledge will grant you more points!

**The Festival of Might channel for Drinal is "FoMight". You may join the channel for the entire month of July.**
  14. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Drinal!

We have 2 events planned for you this coming weekend. Join us on Friday, July 16, 2021, at 4 pm PT, for another Festival of Might event! This is another test of your knowledge of Norrath. This event has a lot of points to award so don't miss out on this one.

The second Festival of Might event will be on Sunday, July 18, 2021, at 1 pm PT. It will be a test of your endurance and skill and has a lot of points to award for the victors!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the events and /join FoMight channel for the rest of July.

We do hope we'll see you there!
  15. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hail Drinal Adventurers!

Get ready for another Festival of Might event on Friday, July 23, 2021, at 4 pm PT. There will be lots of points given with this event so don't miss it!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the event and /join FoMight if you haven't already for the remainder of July.

We hope to see you there!
  16. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hail Drinal!

There's another Festival of Might coming your way! Join me on Tuesday, July 27, at 3 pm PT for one of those nostalgic quests. No shrouds needed on this one, just come as your pretty selves! Lots of points on this event so don't miss out!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event and join FoMight for the remainder of this month.
  17. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Drinal!

The Festival of Might has come to a close for this year. Please join us for Closing Ceremony on Friday, 7/30/21, at 5 pm PT.

We'll cheer the winners of this month long competition. Everyone is invited to attend.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the Closing Ceremony.
  18. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

A giant and a gnome are walking along discussing size. They may need some help discerning which one is right! Join us tonight, Wednesday, August 4, 2021, at 8 pm PT, to see if you can help.

19. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Drinal!

Join us on Saturday, 8/21/21, at 12:00 pm pst, for some nostalgia and competition. It will be a lot of fun!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there!
  20. Pepsii New Member

Thank you for an awesome time! We LOVE our guides!!!!!!!!
    Lissandra likes this.