Drinal Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: Join me this Halloween for a spooktacular event. There will be some rare prizes for some lucky folks, but something for everyone who attends. Halloween night @ 5pm PST.
  2. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: So.. You think you are skilled. Join me Thursday the 19th @ 5pm PST and I shall give you the chance to prove it. There will be rare rewards for those who win, but everyone will get something for trying.
  3. Anastasi Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: Saturday the 9th @ 1 PM PST

Come have some holiday fun! Have you been naughty or nice?
  4. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: Wednesday, March 14th @ 2pm PST

Join us for a fun and challenging quest. There will be rare prizes for our top winners and one special prize for 1 lucky person. Everyone who attends will get something though, so don't miss it.
  5. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Join us Sunday April 8th @ 12pm PST for an insane run. There will be rare prizes for the top 3 winners a special prize for the 1st place winner but prizes and fun for everyone. Hope to see you all there.
  6. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Put on your fightin' boots and prepare for battle. We invite you to join us Sunday, April 22nd @ 12pm PST for an epic adventure. We hope to see you all there.
  7. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event: It's the much ballyhooed Festival of Might month long event. Join me for a brand new event Thursday July 5th @ 6pm PST to participate. You may also want to /join FoMight and /autojoin FoMight, so you don't miss out on a chance to earn the much coveted Festival of Might points.
  8. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Special Guide Event Please join us Sunday, July 22, for an Festival of Might event you won't want to miss. There will be rare prizes, and those much ballyhooed points.

We hope to see you there.
  9. Pirowen Senior EQ Povar

Special Guide Event!

There will be a Summer Carnival event at 1:00 Pacific on Sunday the 19th! Come join the fun!
  10. Pirowen Senior EQ Povar

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in our Carnival! It was a great success and we all had fun! Hang on to your tickets for our future carnival events!
  11. Pirowen Senior EQ Povar

Greetings Drinal! The Fall Carnival is coming this Sunday the 21st and will be starting around 1:00 Pacific time.

If you were at the last Carnival you know how much fun it is so invite your friends and guildmates to come too!

The Carnival start will be delayed until 3:00 PM Pacific time! See you there!
  12. Pirowen Senior EQ Povar

An Elvish Lady is in need of items to finish her costume for an upcoming ball. If you think that you can help her be on the lookout around 8:00 PM Pacific time.