Drinal Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Drinal!

Please join me on Tuesday, 7/18/23, around 4 pm pst, for one of our famous trivia tests! You'll love this one!

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there!
  2. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hear ye, hear ye Drinal!

Join us for another Festival of Might event on Sunday, 7/23/23, at 3 pm pst. I believe we mentioned we would be testing your skills, knowledge and endurances all during this month. You won't want to miss this one either. There will be higher points on this one.

Watch for the yellow text announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there!
  3. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Drinal!

Join me tonight 7/25/23, around 6 pm pst, for another opportunity to earn more Festival of Might points.

4. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Drinal!

Join me on Thursday, 7/27/23, around 7 pm pst, for another Festival of Might event. You won't want to miss this one which has the higher point totals.

Upcoming Events:

Join me Friday, 7/28/23, around 7 pm pst, for another Festival of Might event. This event will see how much knowledge you have of the game you play and it's lore. Higher points again for this one!

Join us for Closing Ceremony on Sunday, 7/30/23, around 6 pm pst, when we will award and honor our winners for such a serious competition~! All attending will be rewarded! Come support your server and the 2023 winners of the Festival of Might!
  5. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Drinal!

Join me Friday, 7/28/23, around 7 pm pst, for another Festival of Might event. This event will see how much knowledge you have of the game you play and it's lore. Higher points again for this one!

Upcoming Events:

Join me on Saturday, 7/29/23, around 3 pm pst for some tall tales. We're going fishin'! This will be the last quest we will run before Closing Ceremony.

Join us for Closing Ceremony on Sunday, 7/30/23, around 6 pm pst, when we will award and honor our winners for such a serious competition~! All attending will be rewarded! Come support your server and the 2023 winners of the Festival of Might!
  6. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Hello Drinal!

A ghostly apparition has a message for his love one. Join us tonight, 8/16/23, around 7pm pst, and see if you can help this poor ghost with his dilemma.

Watch for the yellow text that signals the start of the event. Hope to see you there!
  7. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Drinal!

How good a fisherperson are you? Come join us on Wednesday, September 20, around 6 pm pdt, to test your skill.

Watch for the yellow text message announcing the start of the event. Don't worry about finding us because we'll be summoning you to the party!
  8. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Drinal!

The Hoodie Hoo Day Parade is coming to New Tanaan! Don your gaudiest apparel or illusion and come take part! The parade will hit the streets at 5 pm PST on Wednesday, February 28, 2024! Let's chase away those winter spirits and usher in Spring!

Watch for the yellow text message announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there!
    Grikthar likes this.
  9. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Greetings Drinal!

You know how dwarves love their brews, don't you? Come join us for a little drinking fun on Thursday, 3/28/24, around 5:00 pm pst. There will be some other surprises in store for you but we aren't allowed to divulge all the fun!

10. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

Alas, a troop of goblins are wandering around Norrath and are going to need some help for one of their friends. He seems to be allergic to all the spring blossoms. Join us on Thursday, 4/04/24, around 6 pm pst, to see if you are able to offer some assistance.

Watch for the yellow text message announcing the start of the event. Hope to see you there! (Achoo!)
  11. Matille Senior EQ Bertox

I bet you Drinalites have forgotten how to fish and your poles are getting old and moldy! Come join us on Thursday, April 25, 2024, around 7 pm pst. Watch for the yellow text message announcing the start of the quest and the location of the "fishing hole"~!