Drinal Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Aegien Guide EQ Drinal

Coming up on Sunday 7pm PST a fun event in Rivervale get your Level 1 halflings ready!
  2. Mystiaria Guest

Hey Drinal it is that time of year again for the Days of Tests, keep your eyes and ears open for the opening ceremonies sometime this week!!Hope to see you there...=)
    Aegien likes this.
  3. Mystiaria Guest

The Festival of Might has now begun, keep an eye out for upcoming events!!!
    Aegien likes this.
  4. Aegien Guide EQ Drinal

Join us tonight for some Festival fun at 8pm PST see you soon.
  5. Aegien Guide EQ Drinal

Looking for some fun? Join us tonight for some Fun in the Sun around 8pm PST we'll be waiting for you to well you'll have to be there to see. You do NOT want to miss this Event It's going to be a lot of fun. We hope to see you there.
  6. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Here's some awesome screenshots of the Fun in the Sun event.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Looking for some fun and adventure? I will be running a quest on Wednesday August 9th @ 9pm PST 6pm EST.
  8. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Photo op. Closing Ceremony for the Festival of Might.
    [IMG]
    Aegien likes this.
  9. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

All level quest Thursday the 11th at 3pm PST.
  10. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Another all level quest at 12pm PST. Come join the fun.
  11. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Join us on Saturday August 13th at 8pm PST for the race of all races. Prizes for everyone with special prizes for our winners.
  12. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

The adrenaline was pumping last night as 3 crews raced around Lake Rathetear in their little dinghies during Drinals First Annual Lake Rathetear Regatta and Fishing Derby. Congrats to our winners. Rembinu, Skrilla, and Srabur, the Renowned Seafarers. And in 2nd place: Fadani, Ozimandias, and Tumdira. And to the 3rd place crew: Aenamien, Gnooters, and Koolcat.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    Aegien likes this.
  13. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Tuesday 8pm PST. Make your level 1 halflings and prepare to be scraped up off the ground a few times. It's the Halfling Vertical Plummet.
    Aegien likes this.
  14. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Thursday 9/1 @ 8pm PST there will be a smackdown to bring in the new month. So don you now your play apparel and be prepared to defend yourselves from each other.
  15. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Tonight @ 8pm PST. Get ready for some chaos. Mwahaha
    LadyEvan likes this.
  16. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Wednesday @ 6pm PST. This is a 1 time per year quest that will only be run this once. So be sure to make it.
  17. LadyEvan New Member

Noooooo start like late...... like 30 minutes late. I dont even get off work till 8 and it takes 20 minutes to get home
  18. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

I will see what I can do. I think we can start it at 6:30 though. I'll have to check with the other guide though.
  19. LadyEvan New Member

I will ........ not scold you guys for not giving my ice cream if you start at 6:30 8).... maybe ill even share my ice cream i keep stocked for special times
  20. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Tonight at 8pm PST Another quest done only 1 time per year. Hope to see you there.
    LadyEvan likes this.