Drinal Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Ryleth Well-Known Member

Greetings Drinal!

The Guides of Drinal may use this thread to alert you to upcoming planned Guide Events being hosted on Drinal. If you want to be in the loop 24 hours a day. 7 days a week, click "Watch Thread" on the right-hand side of the thread, just above the body of the first post. You will receive emails/alerts any time a new post is made to that thread!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you or the cancellation or delay.

All times shown are considered Pacific Time unless otherwise stated.

Interested in joining the Volunteer Guide Program?
    Ankarv likes this.
  2. Fenhir Well-Known Member

Hello Drinal!

The Chosen Guides of Norrath cordially invite you to join us for a Pirate Pier Party on May 13th at 6pm Pacific!

Make sure to bring lots of bag space, a good pirate accent, and maybe even a parrot (live or dead it doesn't matter). Keep an eye out for the yellow text in game to find out more!
  3. Zaviere New Member

I would be there, but Povar has it's own event this evening ! :(
  4. Fenhir Well-Known Member

It's time for a new dungeon challenge! May 23rd at 4pm Pacific Sylvertan will be walking the realm of Drinal. Keep an eye out for the Vampire Dungeon Master in PoK for his newest challenge!
  5. LadyEvan New Member

Yeah for Saturday. Guess if i get really into ragefire ill have to take a break
  6. Fenhir Well-Known Member

Are you a God of the Arena? Or are you a frightened little mouse?

Over the next few weeks on Drinal a series of arena battles will occur. Trust me you will not want to miss out on your chance to claim immortality on the sands of the arena floor.

June 3rd at 5pm Pacific - A Royal Arena challenge will be put forth. (This will be a shroud event so everyone will have a fair shot at claiming victory)
  7. Fenhir Well-Known Member

The first shroud event of June has been completed - So far the points are

Sylvanea 10points
    Transcendence 7 points
    Ankarv 5 points
    Kezik 3 Points
    Jech 1 Point

The second shroud event will take place June 10th at 5pm Pacific. Make sure to mark it on your calendar so you get your chance to win more unique prizes and more of those coveted points!
  8. Fenhir Well-Known Member

The second shroud event has now been completed. The totals so far are as stands:

Sylvanea 20 points
    Ankarv 13 points
    Transcendence 7 points
    Kezik 3 Points
    Jech 1 Point

Keep an eye on these forums for future events on Drinal... We look forward to seeing you there!
  9. Fenhir Well-Known Member

It's time for the next installation of our Arena shroud war!

Thursday - June 18th at 6pm Pacific! Make sure to be there for a chance to grab some valuable points and cool prizes!
  10. Fenhir Well-Known Member

The third shroud event has now been completed. The totals so far are as stands:

Sylvanea 20 points
    Ankarv 12 points
    Felador 10 Points
    Roridana 7 Points
    Transcendence 7 points
    Dubblebagger 5 Points
    Kezik 3 Points
    Surastil 3 Points
    Evanescence 1 Point
    Jech 1 Point

The Final shroud event will be Saturday the 27th at 3pm Pacific! We will see you there!
    Lorilei likes this.
  11. Fenhir Well-Known Member

Just because there is a shroud event on the 27th doesn't mean we are done yet! We are just warming you guys up for the Festival of Might which should begin VERY soon!

However before all of that madness begins - June 29th @5pm Pacific. The Legendary Sylvertan will grace Norrath and lead you on another epic adventure!

We look forward to seeing you there!
    Lorilei likes this.
  12. Mystiaria Guest

Yesterday was the official start of the Festival of Might for Drinal, after the Opening Ceremony we held not your typical fishing tournament...=)

we had:
    1. Sylvanea recieving 15 pts
    2. Loopa recieving 10 pts

Keep track of the standings on our leaderboard . There are some events coming up in the next few days or so. So keep an eye on fomight channel. Hope to see you all there...=)
  13. Mystiaria Guest

Bring you swimming fins and running shoes...there will be a Days of Tests event wednesday 7/8 at 5 pm PST...=)
  14. LadyEvan New Member

Where oh where is our myst........ who does events when no one is on..........:D
  15. Mystiaria Guest

I am here...=) Keep a look out I just may be doing alot of questing fun on wednesday, 7/15 and possibly even on friday, 7/17. Hope to see you there ;)
  16. LadyEvan New Member

i feel like im the only one ever in the chat channel for fomight . On this note though... Im gonna miss fenhir so much....... I'll never get ice cream again :(:(:(
  17. Zaviere New Member

RIP Fenhir, the best damn Guide I've ever met in all my years of EQ. I may not be on Drinal anymore, but he is still a good friend of mine, and was an invaluable member of this program, for which I have lost some respect given the circumstances surrounding his "departure" from the Guide ranks.

This is a lose/lose for everyone....

*shakes head*

EDIT: On a related note, I do hope, at the very least, Drinal is given a new Senior Guide. The server has always been lacking in Guide volume, and while Fenhir did an amazing job keeping events coming to the players, with him now gone I doubt it will ever be as great as it was. I would hate to see Drinal miss out because of a lack of Guide presence on the server now.
    Ryleth and LadyEvan like this.
  18. Mystiaria Guest

*hugs...I am not going anywhere. I am staying put...=) Yes, Fenhir will be greatly missed.
  19. Mystiaria Guest

Put on you thinking caps, and join me Tomorrow, 7-18-15 at 7 pm pst. We will have some great fun with another days of tests event...=)

*due to something in real life coming up going to reschedule this for tomorrow and this will be at the same time 7 pm pst...=)
  20. LadyEvan New Member

would you look at that.... one i actually might get to attend. I get off work around 6:30 so maybe ill be alittle late. would be much better if it was on sunday tho