Drinal Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Tonight at 8pm PST. Be there or be a 4 sided flat shape with straight sides where all sides have equal length, and every interior angle is a right angle.
  2. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Last nights quest rescheduled for tonight. Same bat time, same bat channel.
  3. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Friday 10/26 @ 8pm PST is a once a year quest that is loads of fun and awesome rewards. Be sure to make it if you can. :)
  4. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Tonight!!!! Sunday 10/30 @ 8pm PST. This is a once a year quest. Everyone against everyone. No level requirement. Tell your friends, enemies and random acquaintances. ;)
  5. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Monday Night 10/31 @ 8pm PST. The final "once a year" October quest. You won't want to miss it. Happy Halloween. :D
  6. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Tonight 12/8 @ 8pm PST. A nice little event. Bring your appetites. I heard rumors of cookies and milk.
    Aegien likes this.
  7. Aegien Guide EQ Drinal

I love Cookies and Milk!
  8. LadyEvan New Member

I love ice cream!!!!!! .............but apparently no one has ice cream anymore
  9. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Tonight at 8pm PST. This event is "shrouded" with secrecy. Mwahahaha..
  10. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Tonight at 8pm PST. Hope to see lots of you there.
  11. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Sunday night March 26th @ 8pm PST. As part of the Brew Day Celebration a once a year event you won't want to miss. It's sure to be entertaining. And there will be some rare special prizes. Hope to see you all there.
  12. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Quest Wednesday 29th @ 7pm PST. Bring your fearless sense of adventure and your swim trunks.
  13. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Quest Join us Thursday the 30th @ 6pm PST for a once a year special event. There will be rare prizes to be won for those that prove themselves worthy, and prizes for all that participate. Hope to see you there.
  14. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Quest Keep an eye out Wednesday the 5th @ 8pm PST for some fun.
  15. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Saturday @ 5pm PST. Something is wrong in the Plane of Knowledge. Will you be there to help?
  16. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Keep an eye out on Saturday the 22nd for a once a year quest. More details to come...
  17. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Once a year guide quest at 12pm PST today. Come join us for some fun and adventure.
  18. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Sunday the 21st @ 8pm PST. Special prizes for the winners, but as always, there will be loot for everyone who attends. Hope to see you all there.
  19. Fictus Guide EQ Drinal

Guide Event Join us on Sunday June 25th, late afternoon PST, for a special event. This only happens once a year.
    Zobble of Drinal likes this.
  20. Zobble of Drinal New Member

what time exactly? cuz ill be on and i want to attend for sure i attended the last one and it was fun!