You want to see why Guardians have something to complain about?

Discussion in 'Guardian' started by ARCHIVED-Wasuna, Dec 30, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Dananeb Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Baldaena Guest

I'm sorry if I need to fight with you, bruiser are not my target, I have a friend who is playing a bruiser, he enjoys it and find the class realy wonderfull and I planned to play a bruiser when I had more time (so I don't want any nerf on it)...
    what I want to point is that guardians need attention and not bruiser need nerf. Bruiser are currently great (correct me if it's false) that why I think It's a good idea to look at Bruiser and try to determine what could improve us and change us into an enjoyable class.
    If something make me angry, It's not bruiser, It's the silence of developers who avoids us since almost 130 days... The last developpers' post is "the famous unsung hero" post... I think guardians have the right to ask for more attention, more respect, more fun...
    Message Edited by Baldaena on 01-08-200612:51 AM
  3. ARCHIVED-Dananeb Guest

Please do research before you reply
  4. ARCHIVED-mastersardis Guest

If Devs post a slap-in-the-face response to the crushing blow they dealt to our class, then how should this community react? It should have been expected. This class (and others) were decimated by LU13. Every player has a right to protest those changes. Our $14.95 a month guarantees that.
  5. ARCHIVED-Baldaena Guest

Message Edited by Baldaena on 01-08-200601:59 AM
    Message Edited by Baldaena on 01-08-200602:03 AM
    Message Edited by Baldaena on 01-08-200602:04 AM
    Message Edited by Baldaena on 01-08-200602:16 AM
    Message Edited by Baldaena on 01-08-200602:18 AM