[Wishlist] Loyalty Merchant

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen to that last, but shh! Don't let on about the chests, or they'll make 'em Lore next thing you know... :-/

Uwk
    Naramsin and Avahlynn like this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

They better not! I will freak out if they make them lore.
  3. Naramsin Well-Known Member

They better not, or my Assassin will say many prayers to Bristlebane to give them such a pain in the head! (I prefer that he drop anvils from the heavens, but I'll let him be as creative as he sees fit. Heh! Good ol' Bristlebane!) Lol.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Sharann Well-Known Member

Glass tiles please...

Oh boy I've been dreaming about those for a hundred years now o_O
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, the Ice stuff really doesn't have the same effect. And the Water Tiles, while nice, are a bit too "current-filled" to look good, unless it's always raining. ;->

Uwk
    Geden likes this.
  6. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Doors that actually fit. Hello Gorowyn, lookin at you.
  7. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

I am disappointed with new 100 items.
    I was hoping for those missing 2010's fan-made paintings,,,,
  8. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting on DoF paintings.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Naramsin like this.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

They released the 100 new items? I just saw they made the items available to marketplace and I looked through the stuff....it all looked old to me. Was there any house items they added? Hmmmm....I must take another look.
  10. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

It was one set of appearance armor and the rest of it was white adorns, which is gonna potentially do a number on the player made adornment market.

Not a single house item was added.
    Loyalty items can be seen and bought via the sc market screen which is a little handy.
  11. Castegyre Well-Known Member

Badge of Thyr

I only have one character left with one of these from when they were originally available. I would like to have the chance to get this again.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Meh, to a point; I like having them still on the Merchants as well, because then you can Sort and Search and all the other good stuff you can't do on the Marketplace. :-/

Uwk
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Here's a request: the December and January Treasures that included the Coldain Butler, the big status painting of Firiona Vie, the wolf pup pet, etc.

Uwk
    Katz likes this.
  14. Vichane Well-Known Member

Please add in the Skyblade skiff house as a buyable deed. Also please consider all of the lost items that have had attention drawn to them, as well as possibly lowering some of the loyalty token costs on house items only. If at all possible i'd like to see the crafting quested stuff, such as the othmir flute also offered, because it is a one time item and there is no merchant to buy more from because it is older expansion content.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The one-off "Gods Return" items would be cool (and were probably mentioned before in this...), even if they didn't do anything but were just awesome decorations. :)

Uwk
  16. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Skyblade Skiff was a SOE Live reward. They probably won't touch those. :p
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This may have been mentioned elsewhere in this list, but in case I'm blind and missed it, or it's not actually here yet:

The Forgotten Pool Saplings, both the light blue and the red.

Uwk
    Katz likes this.
  18. Katz Well-Known Member

Oh and the Forgotten pools pods too!
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Pods?

Uwk
  20. Katz Well-Known Member

pods <- click on word for link