[Wishlist] Loyalty Merchant

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Thanks! :)

(brief pause whilst I check 'em out...)

Kinda ugly li'l spuds, so much so they're cute. ;->

Uwk
    chattie likes this.
  2. Katz Well-Known Member

They are prettier in person. They have a nice green sparkly effect.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

*EDIT* thanks for a couple people telling me more information about the tidings robes. :)
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

I've noticed requests for the ulteran spires item, and I know they put the druid rings on the loyalty merchant, but I am wondering if it isn't possible that they could actually make new events for these...another repair event for the druid rings and the spire portals in a future expansion? I participated in the druid ring event several years ago and did purchase one of each druid ring, but I missed the spire portal event, and would gladly participate in a new one, if it meant being able to get a spire portal replica for my house. :)
  5. Linlainu Active Member

Those robes are actually a reward from a Guide Quest given out quite often iirc. You get the quest from a *Sneux* type lady, and then get your choice of the holiday robes upon completion. I am sure you can request the guides on your server to run this!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  6. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thanks so much for telling me this, I'll edit my post. ;) tho I'm not familiar with a guide quests, how can you request to get this quest?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Tenchigirl, you can request the guide quests by posting in the guide event thread for your server. You can find the link to each guide event thread in this thread here.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

XP Potions. Preferably 1 hour/110%, but whatever, and make them HEIRLOOM!! If they're Heirloom, it's not like we can Broker them for profit anyway, right? I've had to artificially crank up a couple of alts to super high level crafters (only reason I use the XP Potions; makes the grinding go by faster); one's up to 95 where she's stalled out, and even when/if I get the expansion that lets her get past that point, she'll still have a ton of potions left, after she gets to 99/100. It would be cool if ALL the XP Potions (not just the Loyalty Merchant ones) were Heirloom; that way, she could share her wealth with her lower-level crafter alts on that server. :-/

Uwk
  9. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I've seen this quest with the robes given by a snowman in everfrost on test.
    Eradani and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I'd love to see the Brute Breeches of the Citadel on the loyalty merchant.
  11. Flamesong Member

Flying Symbol of the Ancient Champions - from D.I.R.T.Y. event in sinking sands. Red, Blue, and Green carpet mounts. I know there are other carpet mounts in game, but I LOVE these and only snagged one of them on one character and they are NO TRADE not Heirloom so I can't even move it to a new toon although it can be turned into a house item.

Valorian Bloom \aITEM 1174086588 -186401066:Valorian Bloom\/a

Calm Forgotten Pools Sproutling AND Enraged Forgotten Pools Sproutling (yes I know the enraged ones are from a collection)

The baby dragon house pets

\aITEM -257527857 2109331483:Terraporter\/a

Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head though I am sure there are more!

I personally wouldn't mind more of the "plundered" items on the list or the collection/quest reward items that are only obtainable once because the quest or collection can't be repeated without doing it on another toon, but I don't know the names of all those items and there are a lot of them.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh my, absolutely yes to all of the above (and the walking house plant "pets" as well, though I think those are on the LMs already)! Though, like you, I'm not sure of all the plunderable stuff, though I know the Powers have put some of that on the Loyalty dudes already, like the various fruit sets and frog pets, after the decorators clamored to the skies for them. Stay clamoring, my friends! ;->

Uwk
    Katz likes this.
  13. Spextasy Well-Known Member

The Everfrost Summer Home
    The Lavastorm Winter Retreat
  14. Flamesong Member

And also the Ethernere Enclave!
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Careful; I'm sure they don't want to have too many on the Loyalty Merchants and not enough on The Marketplace...but if they ever worry about a house type not selling "enough," I hope they move it to the LMs before discontinuing it altogether! :-/

Uwk
    who ADORES the Personal Planetarium, but worries that it's so low-priced...LM it before you kill it, o Powers! :)
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  16. Merriel Well-Known Member

I would like to see more homes available on the loyalty merchant as well, but as Uwk said, I doubt they want too many of them there. If the house was had in an expansion pack, it's not likely we will ever see it there, if it's from LoN and should they do away with LoN, those will probably end up on the marketplace for SC, but if it's from a vet reward or other 'freebie' type event, they might consider putting them on the loyalty merchant.

Personally, I can claim the Ethernere Enclave on all of my characters on my primary acct, but have only actually claimed two of them. I know a lot of people will probably kick and scream and shout if it was made available on the loyalty merchant, but I'm not one to complain when items are made available to everyone, so it wouldn't bother me one iota. There are too many selfish people out there, though, who think that because they paid real cash for something, it shouldn't be made 'free' to everyone else. even if they've gotten to enjoy it for a year or so prior to it being made free. I never did understand the concept of desiring something to the point of not wanting others to share in the same joy I derive from said something, even if it means they obtained it through other means, lol. It's mind boggling.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's probably just the exclusivity of it in the first place that was part of its attraction, though I'd like to think that anyone who got something like, say, the Skyskiff, by attending the Fan Faires also enjoyed the experience for its own sake. ;->

And there are lots of generous souls out there who are more than willing to share even their exclusive items with those that didn't get the chance to attend; blessings on them! :)

I tend to kick myself for having paid cash for things that are now free (ironically, the Freebloods spring to mind ;->), but I don't mind a bit that such are available now to the more patient, and don't resent them. ;)

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  18. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I have all the collector edition houses but I wouldn't care if later they opened them up to others later on. Say if they allowed one character versions of the house available but collector edition version is account wide even if it was even like 3 months later. There are lots of house items that people have had their friends or generous people place in their houses that were supposed to be rare. Why shouldn't everyone have a chance at really cool house items during a very limited time window. I never got the no-trade or heirloom house items unless it was your equip weapon. Even with HQs we can just go buy more of them which means we can place them in other people's houses. I don't get why we cannot place the crafter epic weapon in a guild hall but class epic weapons can be placed there even if the crafter one gives a buff (more reason it should be allowed in all housing types). I have played the game off and on since launch but for longest time I didn't know about holiday events or world events. I would be sad every time I would tour a house and see items that I missed and cannot get. This is the main reason I became a hoarder. This is a game and an mmo to top it off. All of us should have fun and work together to have fun and joy. A massive amount of people should have access to house items not a few people that didn't have an issue logging in during a very short period of time. I hope that no-trade, heirloom, lore are things soon to be stopped as a practice. Does it hurt to have more than one frostfell or notd book (the weapon that converts to house item) inside a house at the same time? Does it hurt to have more than one carrion skitterer in a house as well? Or any of the other items that are not for storing things? Real life happens and we cannot always be online during a two week period a holiday/world event happens. I spend so much time getting extra of stuff like that so that if someone misses the event they can enjoy the items as well. I really wish holiday recipes could just be tradeable and not heirloom for that reason. Maybe after a years time has passed items can be opened up to everyone or something like that (even if it was a different name to make those people that want rare things happy). If it is too much for the loyalty npc merchant to sell maybe have a window like the marketplace one so it is organized by type of house item but it is for loyalty tokens not just a tab on the marketplace one. Would help with storage that is for sure...I wouldn't be such an extreme hoarder cuz I knew at some point there would be a way to get the items when I finally get to decorate one of my zillions of houses.
  19. Katz Well-Known Member

I have prestige homes from collectors edition and the one from fan faire. Personally, I think they can justify it this way - those who got them originally can already have them on each character on their account. If you get a house from the loyalty merchant, you get only one on one character. You will have to purchase a new one if you want it on more than one character. As the current member of the "I don't have to buy them club", I think that is a fair way to let others have the enjoyment of having these houses. I think that thinking could be applied to other "one per character items" such as statues and wall hangings, etc.
  20. Gracey Well-Known Member

\aITEM 317402388 -311191319:painting: Fancy Dress Party\/a
    Painting: Fancy Dress Party
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.