[Wishlist] Loyalty Merchant

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Valzen Well-Known Member

You're right. That makes more sense. Also, I shouldn't have posted it in here, which is in Home show thread. oops
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Bruce The Original Member

Having access to the limited access houses would be nice. We've already gotten the Kromzek Keep and Mistmoore Crags homes, would it be possible to have access to the Everfrost home, the Lavastorm home, and the Skiff? I personally am not interested in the Skiff, but several are. Especially given that the access to those houses is no longer purchasable or available (unless there is a way to buy collectors editions of the expansion without having to buy one from eBay), those would be great to have.
  3. Kamoj Well-Known Member

The Skiff was FanFarie, so I doubt that will make it on the list...
  4. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

here's my wish list, please bring these back too? :)

1. Blessed Shrubbery
    [IMG]

2. a pristine intricate cedar bed

[IMG]

3. Firiona Vie Statue

[IMG]

4. Statue of Overlord Lucan D'Lere

[IMG]

5. A Bottle of Souls

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Avahlynn like this.
  5. Katz Well-Known Member

Clam Forgotten Pools Sproutling
    Enraged Forgotten Pools Sproutling
    Forgotten Pools Pod
    A Blessed Shrubbery
    A Mushroom Circlet
    Valorian Bloom
    Blessed Sapling
    Topiaric Mannequin (female and male)
    Ulteran Mannequin (female and male)
    Jewel of Growth
    Jewel of Balance
    Replica Dragon Ring
    Replica Wizard Spire
    Ulteran Energized Spire
  6. Lera Well-Known Member

Bring back... a shrubbery!
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"A what?!"

"I am a shrubber. They call me Roger the shrubber...I make, sell, and design shrubberies."

Uwk
    Valzen likes this.
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I want this so bad you have no idea:

\aITEM 1028333198 949306321: Painting: Runaway Clockwork\/a

Also these:

\aITEM -12192781 849321565:Blessed Sapling\/a
    \aITEM -1333242515 -1552430656:Ulteran Vinegar Bottle\/a
    \aITEM -1965381699 1012838009:pot of Gold\/a
    \aITEM 639718818 454201176:Small Quellithulian Decanter\/a
    \aITEM -1086179153 2071201093:Calm Forgotten Pools Sproutling\/a
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

10. Athenia Well-Known Member

The enraged one was a collection quest reward and is still available! It's the Memories of Velketor collection from Fortress Spire. The other sproutling and items from that event though, I am ALL for having those back in! Loved those.

There were some appearance armour sets from right before TSO came out. I don't have the names of chain set but I've got some of the plate one:
    Spaulders of the Shadow Lurker
    Breastplate of the Shadow Lurker
    Gauntlets of the Shadow Lurker
    Leggings of the Shadow Lurker
    Gussets of the Shadow Lurker
    (insert a few more Shadow Lurker pieces here)
    Naramsin and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Talwicca New Member

I know they brought it back once but I was broke then, I would love the Meat Beast Mount to come back again. I have a beastlord that has the warder, and my diety is Bristlebane so I have the diety pet, I also have the house pet, So all I do not have is the mount. Would love to see it come back. Can you tell I grew up on a farm LOL.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It probably will when Bristlebane's Day festivities roll around again... ;->

Hopefully for something a bit more reasonable in price than $500, or even $50. :-/

Uwk
  13. Charlice Well-Known Member

I knew I had a stash of these, so last night I spent 3 hours checking all my characters to find them! I finally did find them, but not until after I'd pulled out most of my hair and kicked my cats .. no not really, I'd never kick my furbabies.
    On my search I also found a similar looking shrub that I could sing to ... no idea where that's from.

Yes please bring them back, especially now the rings are on there.
    Xillean and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The singing (and you can water it, tend the soil, etc.) shrub is from, I believe, a Tunare worshipper thing; it was a reward from one of the...mid-level quests? It's been awhile...

Uwk
    Charlice likes this.
  15. Charlice Well-Known Member

It's fun finding all the 'old things'. I also found a stash of 'dirty money' last night, that made me giggle.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If you want, there's a ratonga gal with the City Festival wagons that will take the old currency and exchange it for City Tokens. ;->

Uwk
  17. Charlice Well-Known Member

No way! It's mine and I'm keeping it! hehe

I did see that in Gorowyn this month. I'm really loving being back, I wish I'd never had a break now. There's just so much to catch up on.
    Xillean and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good to have you back! :)

And yeah, I like souvenirs, too; one particular one I've always liked and held onto (yes, it clutters up a space in my bags/boxes, but I can't help it) was the Kerran Doll...I know it's "just vendor trash," but for some odd reason, it always reminds me of the scene in Disney's Mulan (sure as heck wasn't China's Mulan, but that's another story), where they come upon the village and find the doll there...that maybe the Kerran one had belonged to a family of refugees when Luclin went foom and that was all that remained. :-/

Uwk
    Charlice likes this.
  19. Lera Well-Known Member

*gasp* But then it goes away!
    Charlice and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Think it's time for another house addition we can buy from loyalty merchant =) Crag estate is purchaseable with tokens but as ye know, many already got this(vet reward) and personally luxurious kromzek isn't my cup of tea I guess..