Where did this come from?!

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-Cronyn, Feb 9, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-betatester7 Guest

Yay! i found it on lavastorm, it seems to be a random on AB, TD or LS.
    its a nice book :)

but we want to know what is going to lead us this story, I want to read it please
  2. ARCHIVED-Runelaron Guest

alright getting on it.. starting a new thread with just the information..
    Will link in a sec.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mysteran Guest

Got pulled away, was working on this....
    part arasai, star ...something... cereal, cazic, rest of arasai

Of norrath contained … ver is not enough you must
    create a wash by comb… chemical properties of the
    ash will change the enc…nd allow the pages to re
    their words. You can…it active or burned out
    once you have coll…the ink and ash to hand
  4. ARCHIVED-Runelaron Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Runelaron Guest

I am currently missing,
    Battle,

that i know of.
  6. ARCHIVED-Runelaron Guest

Malachi@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    This was correct, I just need battle, Also anything to add to this list? of is this the end ?

Ring
    1. bixie
    2. Lore4
    3. Human
    4. Erudite
    5. Galactica
    6. Bread

Ring
    Ratonga
    Half Elf
    Innoruuk

Ring
    Lore3
    Battle
    Gems
    Milk
    Tunare
    Froglock

Ring
    Color
    Halfling

Ring
    Star
    Arisai

Ring
    1. Kerran
    2. Unicorn
    3. Lore1
    4. HIgh Elf
    5. Dark Elf

Ring
    Woodelf
    Vengence
    Lore2
    Rainbows
  7. ARCHIVED-Mysteran Guest

Arasai / Star ??? Gnoll / Troll / Cereal / Cazic:

(MUST) OF NOR/RATH CONTAINED ??? MPLE VIAL THE INK IT / SELL LORE / VER IS NO/T ENOUGH YOU (MUST)

(F THE) CREATE A WASH BY COMB ??? THE INK WITH VOLCAN/IC ASH THE / CHEMICAL / PROPERTIES O/(F THE)

(VEAL) ASH WILL CHANGE THE ENC ??? INK INTO THE NECESS/ARY WASH A/ND ALLOW T/HE PAGES TO RE(VEAL)

(OUT) THEIR WORDS YOU CAN ?? HE ASH NEAR ANY VO/LCANO BE / IT ACTIV/E OR BURNED (OUT)

(HAND) ONCE YOU HAVE COLL ?? THE TWELVE SAGES / AND HAVE / THE INK / AND ASH TO (HAND)

I put the part of Arasai that goes at the end in ( ) at both the beginning and the end just to show the loop over.
    I think some of Troll may be mis-translated? or a very tiny piece may fit between them on one or two lines?
  8. ARCHIVED-Runelaron Guest

From what i can discern from the last part.. on section 3,
    He talks about writing the notes with a special ink that you need to do something with involving volcanic ash.
    He also talks about the portal he sent the notes through and is now weakened by it. He also describes the portal as a small storm.
  9. ARCHIVED-Mysteran Guest

Mysteran@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Figured it out. The first line of Troll is mistranslated. It should be "SELF HOWE". This would make this line so far as follows:
    Arasai / Star ??? Gnoll / Troll / Cereal / Cazic:

(MUST) OF NOR/RATH CONTAINED ??? MPLE VIAL THE INK IT / SELF HOWE/VER IS NO/T ENOUGH YOU (MUST)

(F THE) CREATE A WASH BY COMB ??? THE INK WITH VOLCAN/IC ASH THE / CHEMICAL / PROPERTIES O/(F THE)

(VEAL) ASH WILL CHANGE THE ENC ??? INK INTO THE NECESS/ARY WASH A/ND ALLOW T/HE PAGES TO RE(VEAL)

(OUT) THEIR WORDS YOU CAN ?? HE ASH NEAR ANY VO/LCANO BE / IT ACTIV/E OR BURNED (OUT)

(HAND) ONCE YOU HAVE COLL ?? THE TWELVE SAGES / AND HAVE / THE INK / AND ASH TO (HAND)
  10. ARCHIVED-Runelaron Guest

yes that makes sense, I just need Battle, and whatever that ??? part is.. Just searching.. nothing yet. Malachi has all the pieces i think...

Shout be...
    OF NOR/RATH CONTAINED a saMPLE VIAL THE INK. IT / SELL LORE / VER IS NO/T ENOUGH YOU MUST CREATE A WASH BY COMBind THE INK WITH VOLCAN/IC ASH. THE / CHEMICAL / PROPERTIES O/(F THE) ASH WILL CHANGE THE ENChanted INK INTO THE NECESS/ARY WASH A/ND ALLOW T/HE PAGES TO RE(VEAL)THEIR WORDS. YOU CAN find thHE ASH NEAR ANY VO/LCANO BE / IT ACTIV/E OR BURNED (OUT. NCE YOU HAVE COLLected THE TWELVE SAGES / AND HAVE / THE INK / AND ASH TO (HAND.

So...
    Get a Leather bound tome cover from a sage, Get this ink from ???, Get some Ash in Skyfire or Lava. And make a wash...
    Use it on the 12 pages and combined them... Missing some snippets.
  11. ARCHIVED-Mysteran Guest

Battle:

EMPTED TO PLACE THEM CLOSE
    FIND THEM THE PAGES WILL
    N EVEN WHEN HELD AGAINST
    SCRIPT APPEAR TO YOUR EYES
    THIS IS NOT HARD TO COME BY TH
  12. ARCHIVED-Mysteran Guest

Runelaron wrote:
    I figured out the translation error in troll earlier. the "SELL LORE" should be "SELF HOWE"
  13. ARCHIVED-Runelaron Guest

Yeah saw that after the fact and edited it..
  14. ARCHIVED-Mysteran Guest

Gems: Phantie Milk: AjiaAwakener + Jennivere Lore 3: Battle:
    RRATH SEARCH NE/AR THE D/ARK ENERGY I ATT/EMPTED TO PLACE THEM CLOSE
    PREVENTS THE S/CRIPT L/ARGER CITIES TO / FIND THEM THE PAGES WILL
    RASH IN O/RDER TO FR/OM BEING SEE/N EVEN WHEN HELD AGAINST
    HANTED WAT/ER AS MA/KE THE / SCRIPT APPEAR TO YOUR EYES
    OF THE LIB/RARIES Y/OU KNOW / THIS IS NOT HARD TO COME BY TH
  15. ARCHIVED-Runelaron Guest

Got another ring finished.. Ill have to translate it later need to go for 2 hrs..
    Gems: Phantie Milk: AjiaAwakener + Jennivere Lore 3: Battle: Tunare / Froglok / Barbarian
    these are now combined..
    Getting close good luck guys.

I think one is missing.. checking it out when i come back..
    Informs you where to get the ink.. in libraries ..
    Also states that the notes can be found near concentrations of dark energies around norrath.
    Most likely by shadowmen im guessing.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...469661&#5233941
  16. ARCHIVED-Mysteran Guest

Just checked the images I have saved and none appear to start with an IAL to complete the word "SPECIAL". I don't think I have all of them though.

... Getting so that I can almost read half the Erudite script without translating...
  17. ARCHIVED-Mysteran Guest

Nevermind... nothing to see here...
  18. ARCHIVED-Shanak85 Guest

what about IFIC, for SPECIFIC maybe?
  19. ARCHIVED-Mysteran Guest

Shanak85 wrote:
    Looks like what I have has been solved mostly. I found Lore1... i was using the search feature in the browser with a space... hehe. no wonder I didn't find it that way! So Lore1 is solved already.

Don't see Kitten though.
  20. ARCHIVED-Mysteran Guest

Translated Kittens:

(AM NO) MINIMAL SUPERVISION THUS I

(CKET) LONGER FREE TO LOCATE THE

(FOR) AS I HAVE DONE BEFORE

(SHE) TRANSFERENCE THEREFORE

(OF) PHYSICAL PLANE I SUSP

Again, the things in ( ) I believe go to the end of the line.
    Seems to go before Color, Still seems to be missing something?:
    Kittens: Color:Cyliena Halfling: Ratonga Half Elf:hantie Innoruuk:ahyah
    (AM NO) MINIMAL SUPERVISION THUS I GIVE YOU NOW THE LAST PIECE OF THE RESEARCHERS NOTES I FEEL THERE MAY BE EVEN MORE BEYOND THIS

(CKET) LONGER FREE TO LOCATE THE
    M CONSIDER THIS IS THE LAST AS I TRANSLATED EACH PAGE I WAS ABLE TO SEND THE PARCHMENT THROUGH A

(FOR) AS I HAVE DONE BEFORE HOW EVER I HAVE BEEN KEPT IN A WEAKENED STATE AND CAN NO LONGER FULLY COMPLETE THE R
    (SHE) TRANSFERENCE THEREFORE I BELIEVE THE PAGES ARE STUCK IN THE FINAL STAGES OF MATERIALIZATION AND MIGHT NOT HAVE M
    (OF) PHYSICAL PLANE I SUSPECT I PARTIALLY MATERIALIZED PAGES MAY APPEAR AS SOMETHING AKIN TO A SMALL STORM