Upcoming Server Consolidations - Vote on YOUR New Server Name!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Terrius Well-Known Member

Here, Here! Welcome Home Domino of epic crafting and housing awesomeness of whom there is no other! :D
  2. Blackroze85 New Member

PoF Theme name ideas:

1. Siyamak
    2. Barakah
    3. Terrorantula
    4. Al'Afaz
    5. Ahket

~@Roze@~
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I hope you guys realized by now the links to actual suggestions threads for each server are in original post. Go there and add yours.
    Just for fun I mashed up the servers into Freenagerma, Evergunrest and Crutchersis (the last sounding like a disease lol)
  4. Kurisutaru Active Member

5. lawintown New Member

questions for gms i was a naggy player from day one spent a ton of money moveing like 15 toons over to ab cant i get the rest of my toons moved to ab not some new server ide pro never use? like the other guy said in this forum why not just give us a token to move are toons at least with the rest of them?
  6. Siren Well-Known Member

Lavastorm shut down in Feb. 2006 to make way for the PvP servers. :p I know because it was my original home server.
  7. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Welcome back Domino! :p

I would like titles from my 2 previous servers, Lavastorm and Nektulos, please.
  8. Gnomad_Madgon Active Member

9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yay, Domino! :D

And yeah, I'd love to be Uwkete.Crushbone, or however they're doing it. :) My first server played ever here, since 2006.

Uwk
    Griffon Lady likes this.
  10. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

I like the idea of new names for the consolidated servers. I started out on Oggok server. This was rolled into Blackburrow server early on. Not too much issue then. But when Blackburrow was rolled into Everfrost server, the "original Everfrost" people treated us as invaders, outsiders, and demanded we follow their special rules for auctions, grouping, and the like. I decided I'd had enough of that and when we had some double station cash plus 500 bonus points on game cards at wallyworld, I moved my toons to AB.
  11. Lera Well-Known Member

Not as festive.
  12. Lera Well-Known Member

And it should have been merged with Everfrost. :)
  13. Tedorikkthefirst Member

Welcome back Domino!
    I'm only one page in and going to stop here at the bottom with my Own two cents.
    I'm hardly the consummate pvper, but have enjoyed it enough to stay to the bitter end on Vox and now Nagafen.
    It's hard to see this happen but I really dig my characters on Naggy and am delighted to have the opportunity to continue play then with Others. Thank you Daybreak. Well done. Change is sometimes difficult, but needful.

Just bare in mind that all the skilled players on Nagafen/Vox have had to sit and watch this happen. How would you fare?
    To the clownshoe up there that's talking about "throwing" the loyal player-base on Nagafen around like so much of yesterdays trash, and the other whiner that's sure this is all about their toons being put with their Other toons "FP + AB" ...I'd like you to consider what'd feel like if You were the object of such low esteem by your fellow players.

They're NOT Hefting one load of toons onto Anyone's servers. Wake up. Pay attention. New equipment? I dunno. New server? Yes, complete with it's own identity. So sick of the selfishness. Thanks to all the fellow players that know what it means to say that if Not for the players around them...? If not for the opportunity to share what you know and/or what you've gleaned in the game environ with other - there'd be no game at all.

T1st
  14. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Aww, Freeport is getting merged? There go the name thieves! People going to end up with a lot of X's at the end of their names and lose what they have by a bunch of ID 10Ts making level 1 characters with their names.

As for a name, why not have Torvonillous. That's Kunarky enough, and bring back a EQ1 server name that got hosed way back when due to server mergers.

Still not happy with the Freeport merger due to probable name theivery that has gone on in the past.
    Griffon Lady likes this.
  15. Xuma Member

For the KoS server name I like:
    1. Bonemire
    2. Halls of Fate
    3. Scaleborn
  16. Idaho Iksar Active Member

Am hoping the developers are smart enough to allow those that are 80+ and their dated names to be able to have presidence on keeping their names from possible thieves. Or have Sekisar of Freeport tags instead of Sekisarx at the very least. And any new characters with name on other server would be the ones ending up with the X on the end of their names and not the original creators from 8+ years ago.
  17. Poisonhawk Active Member

ETS= Embrace the suck!
    Or
    DeathNail = One of the last things to happen to all MMO's before they breathe their last breath!
  18. Nortia New Member

Why would you throw a PvP server population into a dedicated RP server? That makes no sense.
  19. Nortia New Member

I'd suggest 1st come, 1st served on the name changes. Level doesn't mean anything since it doesn't denote seniority in any way (thanks to PL'ers) and trying to use the "I had the name first" argument doesn't fly either since there're bound to be people on different servers who haven't logged in with "Character Name X" in years. Those people who haven't logged in for years shouldn't have rights over those who are currently active.
  20. Anunnaki Active Member

Makes more sense than throwing it in with two other PvE servers and claiming that it is equal in population to the other merged servers.
    Griffon Lady and Cloudrat like this.