Tradeskilling leveling

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Leloes, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Tkia Well-Known Member

Yes, which for Kunark zones should be 68, hence why you need to buy or borrow your rare to finish the cloak before then.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Leloes like this.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

Rivervale is now easy as all of the nodes there are hand-placed and there are some of every type in the safe areas around the pub.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

Well, no. From some of the conversations I've seen in channels some people obviously can't.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

@Leloes I think I told you early on but I know you keep forgetting about the guild hall. So next time you are there take the portal to the supply room. All of those depots are filled with stuff. There is food and drink, potions, poisons, totems, ammo, adornments, anything in there please help yourself, if there is something missing let me know I can make more. There is also a collections depot and a Lore and Legend depot. I made you bags and boxes and put them in the guild bank. Please don't think you will make me mad by taking things, it is there for all to use so help yourself. And let me know if anything runs low or is out of stock.
    The_Wildpaw, Blazen, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  5. Leloes Well-Known Member

No problem....will do....
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  6. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Obviously ;)
    Cyrrena, Leloes, Soara2 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I am not a mind reader, so figured you either mean figure out how to get to level 5 or you were much higher on the trade skill side. The last makes the most sense, because it's required
    Cyrrena, Leloes and Breanna like this.
  8. Finora Well-Known Member

68 adventure OR crafting. So like I said, level 10 wizard/lvl 90 tailor would have zero issues collecting their own rares.

Which is what I was talking about. Adventure level does not matter as long as your crafting level is high enough.
    Cyrrena, Pixistik, Leloes and 2 others like this.
  9. Soara2 Well-Known Member

One thing we didn't mention, is that you can get the cloak atm but you have to be a 90 crafter in order to get the pony and a 95 crafter in order to get the upgrade to get the event harvests from it. Since I burn up crafting first, I don't usually think of that part. Lol
    The mantrap root is for the cloak and I am thinking there is most likely one in your guild hall
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL there is more than likely more than 1 :p
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Indeed!
    Soara2, Leloes, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  12. Tkia Well-Known Member

Well there's the confusion. I was talking about completing the quest with the highest level at 17. And in the case of most of my toons that was the tradeskill one. They don't adventure, just pickup what they get from exploration exp as they hit the new zones.
  13. Soara2 Well-Known Member

You can't do the whole thing at that crafting level, so yes, that is confusing.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  14. Leloes Well-Known Member

Where level adventure do I need to complete Qho's quest?
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  15. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Any level Leleos on adventure. 90 adventure to do it without deaths. You need 90 crafter for the pony and 95 to finish it all up crafting levels
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Leloes like this.
  16. Leloes Well-Known Member

So, I should be able to finish with my level 41 warlock?
  17. Soara2 Well-Known Member

If you don't mind getting one shotted a lot or you are a master ninja harvester. Yes, however, you have to have the crafting levels in order to finish it. The game doesn't allow you to get around the crafting levels required.
  18. Leloes Well-Known Member

So far my merc is doing a good job of keeping the bad guys off my back in Feerrott. I think I should be in pretty good shape as long as I'm very careful.
  19. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Yeah, you shouldn't have too much trouble in the lower level zones. The Mercenary can usually plow through at least 10 levels higher than you until higher levels. It's going to be the last 2 or 3 that give you a little trouble if you are still level 40s at that time. You will have no problem if you keep progressing your levels within that range. The Mercenary should make a huge difference.
  20. Leloes Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me! I'll just keep plodding along....adventure then do some more of Qho's quests until I finish them all....
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.