Tradeskilling leveling

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Leloes, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Checking on ya. How goes it? I have not been able to play much. I managed to make some new characters and get them to level 10 adventure. Had to grab the names quickly before I can't get them. Lol. I am not really looking forward to the crafting stuff on them. I won't delete the original ones until the new ones are caught all up. Got to have those plants and ponies.
  2. Leloes Well-Known Member

Still just plodding along. I'm adventure level 49 with my warlock. I'm thinking of giving an illusionists a try.....kind of need a break from my warlock.....not bored with him.....just want to give someone else a try....
    Juraiya, Soara2, Saw-Lau and 2 others like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

And this is how the alt-a-holic begins LOL
    Juraiya, Rhodris, Soara2 and 5 others like this.
  4. Leloes Well-Known Member

OOP! Guess I might have a problem!:eek:
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*giggles snarkily*

Breanna, send Leloes a copy of your spreadsheet. Mine has been 15 years in the making and so far no mail program has been able to send it to anybody. I was able to use dropbox to send it to a friend of mine who sputtered and gasped at the size of the file.
    Soara2, Momo, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  6. Leloes Well-Known Member

But....but....I only have three characters.....:rolleyes:
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Momo and 1 other person like this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Come over to the alt-a-holic side.... bwahahaha ! We have virtual chocolate chip cookies !

You know you want to.
    Juraiya, Cyrrena, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  8. Leloes Well-Known Member

At least I know I'm welcome somewhere....thanks for the cookie.....:D
  9. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I started when I learned about vitality. I was playing every day though, so I made enough characters that I was never out of vitality as long as I kept switching. Lol. Why not level 3 times faster? Heck yeah. You know I think you should have at least one shadow knight. Lol
  10. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I started down the alt rabbit-hole back when we had to retrieve our spirit shards after death. I seemed to leave them in really deep caves or inaccessible places or with an epic parked on top of it so couldn't go back for them, so while waiting for the death debt to wear off, I would make a new character to keep playing....something.
    Juraiya, Breanna, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I was trying out multiple character classes and races in EQ, and moved around on different servers, etc. I was up to around 180 characters there at one time. Down to about 150 now.

I have only 23 in EQ II.
    Juraiya, Rhodris, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  12. Leloes Well-Known Member

Don't think I'll ever have that many.....well I don't think I will....really I don't.....
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL that's the same reason I started making all my alts too. I couldn't get to half their bodies because of where they died. I remember in TS out in the water the octi kept killing me so I finally gave up and just made another one.
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Juraiya and 2 others like this.
  14. Leloes Well-Known Member

Sooo....now it's just sort of a habit? Re-roll just for the heck of it? Hmmmm....sounds suspiciously like you're an....addict!
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

No not at all I can resist {gulp}
  16. Leloes Well-Known Member

Can you? Can you really??:D
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  17. Finnwizz Member

You had me at “virtual chocolate”

Oh wait that is not how these meetings start.

<steps up to podium>

Hello all ...I....I am an alt-a-holic....
    But it is not a problem as I have more character slots :)
  18. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was adding up my characters on one of my spreadsheets today. I have 144 characters across multiple accounts - just on Maj'Dul - that I have to get through Frostfell gifts every day. :eek:

Nope. Not an addict. :p
    Breanna, Geroblue, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  19. Leloes Well-Known Member

Nope...not....at...all.......:D
  20. Leloes Well-Known Member

Could this cause me to develop an alt problem?o_O
    Cyrrena, Rhodris, Juraiya and 2 others like this.