TLE DeathToll dead after just 30days

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Forged-Night, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Satyr Well-Known Member

I like how one person, who is most likely a troll from PVE, can trigger dozens of self righteous posts from PVE'rs about how toxic Deathtoll is.
    Fleshdecay likes this.
  2. Forged-Night Member

Don't like what I have to say then STOP READING MY POSTS and go shoot your mouth off somewhere else.
  3. domo Member

I think Deathtoll is toxic in the sense that people will take advantage of anything that is overlooked in the game, there is a lot overlooked, and use it for PVP. Therefore most PVP fights last 1-2seconds.

It is not fun. It is really that simple. The extreme server depopulation is evident.

I'm just waiting for a transfer option or merger. Until then my account goes unpaid.
  4. Schnooky Member

So Deathtoll sux now?
    Been out for a while with RL and totally out of the loop.
    should I roll me a greatest class evar or nah?
  5. mouser Well-Known Member

Should you listen to trolls and naysayers on the forums or take a few hours and find out for yourself?

Hmmm.... Tough one.
  6. Schnooky Member

7. domo Member

Login and do a /who all
    If your account is not subbed I can tell you it is never greater than 100 even on FP the most populated faction. GL getting a group even at max level. No idea how someone would level a character with the population being so low.
  8. Eradani Well-Known Member

it actually was over 100 on FP this morning
  9. Koltik Active Member

Have been on for most of the day and there has been maybe 5 or 6 people attackable at 60 who have passed through SS.
  10. Frinch Well-Known Member

Better yet, login, and spend 20 minutes watching chat to see how many people are LFG.

All bot groups up in here. DBG out-Tamagotchi'd themselves!

~J
  11. Driskell Active Member

I am on the Q side and it seems more and more people are logging on as we get closer to the new vote!! Do not listen to these PvP haters!!!! Why do you even post on a PvP thread??
  12. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

The fun is over guys! It's not going to get any better than this. Just come play the new xpac!
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  13. domo Member

RIP EQ2
  14. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

it's still not eq1 ragefire levels, there's hope
  15. Frinch Well-Known Member

Yep, it's nonstop PvP action here on Deathtoll.

[IMG]
  16. Eradani Well-Known Member

your pic says you took that at 6pm your time and your post is 3am my time so i'm going to assume you don't like in north america.
    yet 7pm last night CST
    Q: (1449449863)[Sun Dec 06 18:57:43 2015] 84 players found
    FP: (1449451090)[Sun Dec 06 19:18:10 2015] 75 players found
    exile: (1449449349)[Sun Dec 06 18:49:09 2015] 4 players found
  17. Frinch Well-Known Member

Most of the server's current population lives in places other than North America.

~F
  18. Taysa Well-Known Member

Real PvPers don't play EQ2. There's a ton of other MMOs where the PvP is, and always was, better than this game.
  19. Eradani Well-Known Member

well if most of the population lives ... then why was there only 17 players in that one faction in your time zone at the same time there was 75 or 84 in one faction in my time zone?
  20. Frinch Well-Known Member

Sure we do. It's fun to take a short break from other games with structured PvP to watch this 11-year long time-lapse train wreck.