Time-Locked Expansion Server FAQ (June 16)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kander, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Foretold Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? LOL... plan for it to be an all day affair. Don't take the 21st off or you'll just be puttering around your house mumbling to yourself for most of the day.
  2. Maxxen Member

LOL yeah I was thinking about it but you're right. Tuesday will most likely be a mess with the servers.
  3. Calbiyum Active Member

Honestly I hope they launch servers how they launched them on Beta. Rough estimates of the times but up live tweeting about them. EQ1 servers (or any game really) say servers up at X:XX PST and then everyone logs in at once crashes servers, etc. It's annoying to wait all day for them but I'd rather just follow twitter and sit here waiting then be hyped for the launch all so they can crash in 30 seconds and stay down for 8 hours
  4. Drew575 Active Member

Please make exile happen on the time lock pvp server thanks.
  5. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

As per Kander's post here, there will not be exile on PvP server.
  6. Calbiyum Active Member

Can we please get Robe of Invoker readded even just for appearance
    Jazhara likes this.
  7. Jazhara Member

Is it because its a purple dress? =)

-Jaz
  8. Moldylocks Member

I know how launches go. I especially know how the last 2 EQ TLE launches have gone. Speaking for myself, I won't even consider logging in until 4 days after the server opens. It's simply not worth the drama.
  9. Spakka New Member

I was thinking about this robe myself - I tried forever to get it back in the day, on numerous toons. Never managed to get the quest starter when it was the rock spawn or later as a drop off mobs. So fustrating, but I would love another chance to get it - put it back please !
  10. Drew575 Active Member

wrong.
    Ardur Duradan likes this.
  11. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

Drew575 likes this.
  12. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Settle down, sunshine - it was correct at the time (in response to your spamming multiple threads whining like a 5yr old).
  13. Drew575 Active Member

relax there high speed, you're wrong get used to it.
  14. Kaelaien Member

Good times, love to see old school coming back
  15. Calbiyum Active Member

hahehah exile isnt in pvp hehaheha
  16. madent Member

exile is in pvp now..
  17. Calbiyum Active Member

ok think wut u want noo--00b hehh
  18. madent Member

he he he tar ded
  19. Calbiyum Active Member

hey u lfg for some laughs hmu
  20. Rueffing New Member

So what happened to this:
    I just logged in to the beta server and Beastlord and Channeler were not available in character creation.