Time-Locked Expansion Server FAQ (June 16)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kander, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Ozryc Active Member

Quest XpressMusic in new Halas is stupid fast - it just doesn't fit with a TLE premise at all
  2. Calbiyum Active Member

wowe im so braev

[IMG]
  3. Danielson New Member

So is getting the Isle of Refuge back in as a starting zone out of the question? Could we at least know if this is being considered or is it off the table as an option?? I'd love to give the beta or even live TLE server a shot, but wish it had a little more of the starting zones in place. Any chance of this?? I haven't heard anything definitive about this for sure. Thank you!
  4. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

I think they have stated more than 3 times that isle wont be coming back
  5. Calbiyum Active Member

What if it's like our toons in 04 that got washed up and we had to find it and then the Malice that went on there washed it up and we need a boat and to find it
  6. Veems Member

Like a previous post they have stated that they will not be but.. I wouldn't lose hope so easily there has been a large number requesting isle of refuge to be returned as so many love it so. They have also stated that "additional options are being explored" so a slight but highly unlikely chance still stands.

Also if that's from tlp I will first congratulate you and secondly smh if that's how quick someone can get to 50 I highly hope that it's only that easy for beta, for I can understand wanting to test for bugs at higher level but, come release I hope it is tweaked just a bit. I like that it doesn't take months but less than 24 hours is a little easy mode. I understand we won't be staying at this x-pack forever but I don't want to just stay at each one for a month and then move on.
  7. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Quick question* - is the Isle of Refuge a different zone to the Queen's Colony and Outpost of the Overlord? I remember starting in the Colony (good girls) and the Outpost (bad girls) and then taking the boat ride at lvl 8 or so to the cities, but I definitely do not remember a dragon attack (which was mentioned in a couple of posts as being the end point to the Isle of Refuge)?

If they are different, could the toons that are left there and being held up as proof that the code still exists only be on the colony/outpost, not the Isle? If they are indeed different, are people getting confused as to what exactly they are asking for?

*Ok, so more than 1 question...
  8. Charlice Well-Known Member

I'm still struggling with FFS and Derplight, I hate them both.
    More options pleeeeease.
    ringgirl_UFC and Rhodris like this.
  9. armawk Member

The Colony/Outpost were remakes with simpler quests and a different feel. they replaced the isle of refuge but were based on the same underlying island map.

The two newer versions still exist in the game, and those are our only hope of seeing it back I think. If there is any.
    Feldon likes this.
  10. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I prefer DLW to FFS by a long way, but neither are favourites of mine. Definitely prefer both FFS and DLW to Kelethin though (go, orcs! burn it to the ground, boys!!)
    Charlice likes this.
  11. Veems Member

The dragon I'm thinking they are referring to is darathar. Which is apart of the prismatic timeline proving that even apart from the 11 year vet reward the Isle of Refuge layout is still in game.
  12. Marschstiefel Active Member

Put on your own music.....problem solved.........i recommend anything Wagner
  13. Ozryc Active Member

Ha - stupid autocorrect!
  14. Calbiyum Active Member

Is Splitpaw not on the server? We did the access quest but currently at the tunnel and can't click the door wont even light up

[IMG]
  15. TeholB New Member

Check the FAQ. Splitpaw and the whole DeMorte thing will not be added until a future expansion.
  16. Boneheed New Member

There was a scene in one of the very early iterations of the IOR where a drake attacked your boat on the way to (or from) the island. Flew in and breathed a load of fire. You didn't fight it, it was just flavour. That might be what they're talking about.
  17. Wrathis New Member

2 Minute Mark shows the dragon. I couldn't find the actual sequence but damn this vid brings back a lot of memories.
    GrunEQ and Charlice like this.
  18. Veems Member

Ahh I didn't even think of that.
  19. Danielson New Member

Queen's Colony and Outpost of the Overlord!! I would be happy for these starting areas again!! I know they still exist so please try!
    Wololo_fame likes this.
  20. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Thanks for that, Wrathis - enjoyed watching it :D No, definitely never saw any dragon, so I must have missed that. I remember starting on the dock at the island and then clicking the weapon rack to pick a weapon....